Unofficial League Results

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
dave_c
dave_c
14:42 Sun 24 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: PLEASE READ

This season sees the launch of a new website feature. Players are able to input scores themselves, cutting out the need for league staff to continually check the results thread for new results. If anyone has any questions about this system, please feel free to ask and we will do the best we can to explain.

You can enter a result for a game involving any member of your clan. However, to do so:
- the fixture has started.
- no result has been entered for that game.
- you must be logged in using your Clan League Forum username and password.
- you must be a member of the usergroup on the forum that corresponds to your clan.

When logged in, the Input Score link will be available on the league website under Forum Login section on the left-hand side of the page. You can then select the division, fixture set, match and game, before finally entering the scores for each player. A confirmation message should then appear, and the result will have been posted on the official results thread on the Clan League Forum.

Example: I play for the Nutters and am a member of the Nutters usergroup on the forums. Therefore, I can enter a result for any of my teammates that do not have an account there, or are being lazy

(Continued below)
dave_c
dave_c
14:42 Sun 24 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
(Continued from above)

Please note: It is the responsibility of the captains to ensure that results involving their clans have been entered. Captains are also in charge of managing the players in the forum usergroups. Any captain (or designated player) not already set up as group leader on the forum, contact me.

League staff can alter incorrect results when necessary. However, they should not be relied upon to enter all results. Results posted on the Funkypool forums do not count unless they have been entered into the league site.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:50 Sun 24 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
Wow great work mate
gandalf
gandalf
04:59 Mon 25 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
when will individual table be up and running as it is showing as no players available - as for entering your own results - awesome mate

Edited at 11:19 Mon 25/01/10 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:56 Wed 27 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
When tryin to insert a result... it was fine untill i got to div 2 and fixtures but then nothing appears.

Assumin this aint right?
joker86
joker86
14:18 Wed 27 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
_pr1ncess_ said:
When tryin to insert a result... it was fine untill i got to div 2 and fixtures but then nothing appears.

Assumin this aint right?

You have done it right em, Message dave_c
onua0767
onua0767
15:24 Wed 27 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
ahh posted on wrong thread

but great new thing to try out :o
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:44 Wed 27 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
Seems ok for me emma and yes im using input socre dont forget u need to be logged into forum to do this
dave_c
dave_c
16:27 Wed 27 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
_pr1ncess_ said:

Assumin this aint right?

dave_c said:
You can enter a result for a game involving any member of your clan. However, to do so:
- the fixture has started.
- no result has been entered for that game.
- you must be logged in using your Clan League Forum username and password.
- you must be a member of the usergroup on the forum that corresponds to your clan.

If that doesn't help (particularly the last point), let me know and I'll have a look.
red_devil
red_devil
17:38 Wed 27 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
it wont work when i inser result btw what does the last bulletpoint mean?
dave_c
dave_c
17:44 Wed 27 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
red_devil said:

The last bulletpoint is why you can't input results. On the forums, through your User Control Panel, you have the option to join different usergroups. You can only input results if you are a member of your team's group. I have added you manually this time, but other people need to join their own clan's group.

dave_c said:
Please note: It is the responsibility of the captains to ensure that results involving their clans have been entered. Captains are also in charge of managing the players in the forum usergroups. Any captain (or designated player) not already set up as group leader on the forum, contact me.
red_devil
red_devil
17:47 Wed 27 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
dave_c said:
red_devil said:

The last bulletpoint is why you can't input results. On the forums, through your User Control Panel, you have the option to join different usergroups. You can only input results if you are a member of your team's group. I have added you manually this time, but other people need to join their own clan's group.
shell i make min up then the unbeaables?

dave_c said:
red_devil
red_devil
17:48 Wed 27 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
haha got it thank you for your help dave
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:13 Thu 28 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
I don't know if I am a member... I doubt it as warriors were excluded last season
dave_c
dave_c
09:44 Thu 28 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
_pr1ncess_ said:
I don't know if I am a member... I doubt it as warriors were excluded last season

Well you applied to join the correct group and I've accepted you into that group as it was previously empty. Now you should be able to input results. You need someone from Warriors to be chosen as group leader so that they can add/remove players in future.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:22 Mon 1 Feb 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
dave i cant input a result from nutters, when i go on match i click the drop down arrow and nothing is there
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:07 Sun 21 Feb 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
Where do i put my results!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:44 Tue 23 Feb 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
in ya clan thread for ya capt to update or u can reg on forum then get ya capt to add ya to clan list then you can do ya results ya self
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
17:20 Mon 22 Mar 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
I cant input my scores - must need to be put in warriors/off fellowship or something
joker86
joker86
17:26 Mon 22 Mar 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
zantetsukenz said:
I cant input my scores - must need to be put in warriors/off fellowship or something

Yes its because you are in the fellowship user group on the forum, either Steph, Dave or your captain can put you in Warriors user group
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Unofficial League Results

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.