League Discussion thread

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19899
blackjack
blackjack
00:57 Fri 8 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
But this is unfair on everybody else! Your forgetting the poolsharks players that have been harsh done against, i was a previous captain for 2 seasons and didnt know about this loophole in the rules!

I think emma is correct, fraggles are a friend of the site owner, didnt want to upset the site owner did we?

They would not have made the cut kev!

Come online i want to speak with you, you cannot kick poolsharks out when they could have had rules bent for them too!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:02 Fri 8 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
how you gna blame us for not getting every game played? i think we've been in fcl 3rd season now.. its not all of our fault... I TRIED MY butt OFF TO GET THESE GAMES PLAYED!!!! trust me, and kenny u gna tell me its my fault for not making subs??? REDICULOUS, but if ur gna say were the worst clan for not making a deadline then thats bs.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:04 Fri 8 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
if only 1 game outside cut off is it really that much of a deal? if their cap and vice cap can get team playing surely they could be included? as ab_rfc said it only 1 game not like 3 or 4 games imo
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:10 Fri 8 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
At what point did you say on the forum to the clan that these games are important. If you individually messaged folk then produce it to the league runners. If you didnt then really there is no one else to blame.

Everyone was set a target and you didnt meet it. One game or not you didnt meet it!

Every other clan made the grade and as it was stated before the fixtures, this is the minimum. why should an allowance of one game or four be made!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:10 Fri 8 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
spoonie enough of the stupid rules loophole you made your point, ive covered this from ALL angles, and this loophole thing isnt even in my list about pool sharks.

i have sent kev my views so i will wait for him to get back to me.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:11 Fri 8 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
fraz_viper said:
i agree with the above i had so much fun getting the games played i could not get hold of the captain

you could not get ahold of me??? we talked the other day, and i had a bunch of players on and you told me u had 0. i made plenty of attempts to complete
blackjack
blackjack
01:12 Fri 8 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
ab_rfc said:
I think its a great idea for new players to play in the pre season friendlies to test their reliability and let them get used to the clan formats.

Oh no Ab, its not new players, just NEARLY new players.

Convenient for Fraggles eh?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:13 Fri 8 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
i disagree pre season should be to test reliablity they completed 12 i less than a few others so they should be able to work on unreliable players and replace them if ness
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:14 Fri 8 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
rustybmf said:
cool_dude said:
Can i have a sub for fired_up_cue? Ihaven't heard anything at all from this guy and may only be able to play today.

Gordo, fatmike - if you guys can play please sub in

hey man. fired up cue is on more than all of us, u may just miss him but hes always on. im not subbing
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:16 Fri 8 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
spoonie i said enough, i get bored of reading the same thing.

you will be surprised what feedback i have given actually.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:19 Fri 8 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
kenny.. y sub the guy who is on all day long?? fired_up_cue is on more than most people in this game
blackjack
blackjack
01:20 Fri 8 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
rustybmf said:
fraz_viper said:
hi sharks who is playing with vippooler as on threads its down as smokey_joe but on fcl site is fattmikee please can you sort it out

thanks emma

i posted the sub a cpl days ago. its smokey_joe vs vippooler

This shows that Fraz was responsible for this game NOT being played because she wasted days before asking who it actually was playing the game.

This game in the end had 2 different subs from poolsharks with no attempt at all from the Fraggles so called captain.

This should go down as Fraggles fault and NOT poolsharks.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:21 Fri 8 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
I think ppl got scared of us....
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:22 Fri 8 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
bien_agiter said:

ya kev mad cause we got ucy.. lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:23 Fri 8 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
we all sub to help you guys with differant times zones but hey i dont want to argue if you read my first post i said let them in i really not botthered it just in my oppion that i fill sharks are the hardest team i find to get games done, just think could be a bit more sorted, but hey new players so yea u might be better anyway just my oppion and i can only talk for div2 teams so i have seen other teams that can be as bad in div 1 with leaving till last miniute.

anyway not arguing.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:27 Fri 8 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
blackjack said:
rustybmf said:
fraz_viper said:
hi sharks who is playing with vippooler as on threads its down as smokey_joe but on fcl site is fattmikee please can you sort it out

thanks emma

i posted the sub a cpl days ago. its smokey_joe vs vippooler

This shows that Fraz was responsible for this game NOT being played because she wasted days before asking who it actually was playing the game.

This game in the end had 2 different subs from poolsharks with no attempt at all from the Fraggles so called captain.

This should go down as Fraggles fault and NOT poolsharks.

behave spoonie and get of your emma hate campaign i tell u good job this a stupid pool game , emma tried to find out but was confussed that on her thread and pool sharks thread that it was smokey but on fcl site it was fattmikee.

i have just about had enough of this it has nothing to do with fraggles this is about sharks so but out and lay off.

Edited by forum moderator jimfaebod, at 22:40 Thu 07/07/11 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:28 Fri 8 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
rustybmf said:
bien_agiter said:

ya kev mad cause we got ucy.. lol
My opinion has nothing to do with your team line up. You didnt play the games.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
we've been in 3 seasons. no way u should drop us, theres so many new teams, and we've managed to get em played usually by deadline. cant just blame us, takes 2 teams to play games
blackjack
blackjack
Oh go back to your writing lessons, please dont threaten me.. All talk and no action.. Im merely pointing out that poolsharks did make subs and attempted to complete games.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:33 Fri 8 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
ok calm down every1 kenny not league rnner neither is emma
Pages: 19899
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

League Discussion thread

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.