League Discussion thread

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:37 Fri 2 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Not sure if this is the right place for this but it is 'league discussion'.

I would just like to point out that rule 1.4 states:

"1.4 Player transfers
Player transfer during seasons are not allowed. Between each season there is a transfer window during which players may move to other clans. The exception to this is if a captain releases a player after the transfer window closes, but before the season starts - in this case that player is considered a free agent."

Then why are players being transferred now. The current season doesn't finish until the end of this weekend and for some reason clans are unveiling new signings already.

Putting the unbeatables especially at a disadvantage.
janmb
janmb
14:44 Fri 2 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Naming players currently playing for other clans is not allowed and may easily lead to those new clans being not accepted into the next season at all - at Steph's discretion of course.
janmb
janmb
14:46 Fri 2 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
hippesville said:
and just out of interest how common is a default?

It's perfectly easy to determine the precise percentage by looking at the results for season 9 (defaults being displayed with italic font)

But I don't think anyone has bothered making an actual statistic for it yet
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:29 Fri 2 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Mb1 unfortunately people were told and have been time an time again not to post line ups if the players are already in a clan but as per they dont listen i can only apologise for this.

BUT

all players who have games an are planning on leaving should stil complete there games out of curteousy to the team there signed for this season .

Steph
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
15:38 Fri 2 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Dont think its crucial, or particularly important but i've seen a few seasons now and im wondering howcome div 2 champions dont have 'example clan div 2 champions' in their name like cup champions and div 1 champions?

Always made me wondered...
joker86
joker86
15:39 Fri 2 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
zantetsukenz said:
Dont think its crucial, or particularly important but i've seen a few seasons now and im wondering howcome div 2 champions dont have 'example clan div 2 champions' in their name like cup champions and div 1 champions?

Thats up to the clan captain to speak to a mod about
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
15:40 Fri 2 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Ah thanks Aaron
joker86
joker86
15:41 Fri 2 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
zantetsukenz said:
Ah thanks Aaron

No problem

Just ask a mod (Who moderates that forum) to change the name and bob's your uncle
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:46 Fri 2 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
joker86 said:
zantetsukenz said:

Thats up to the clan captain to speak to a mod about

The clan captains to lazy to do that your welcome to do it thou zant
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:51 Fri 2 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
mb1 said:
Not sure if this is the right place for this but it is 'league discussion'.

I would just like to point out that rule 1.4 states:

"1.4 Player transfers
Player transfer during seasons are not allowed. Between each season there is a transfer window during which players may move to other clans. The exception to this is if a captain releases a player after the transfer window closes, but before the season starts - in this case that player is considered a free agent."

Then why are players being transferred now. The current season doesn't finish until the end of this weekend and for some reason clans are unveiling new signings already.

Putting the unbeatables especially at a disadvantage.

I can see where this is coming from I believe its a possitive/negative product of the "waiting for a clan thread" working so well! Originally we had no official clue to who was coming or going unless it was passed round the clan in private, now however the fact someone has left a clan is plastered over that forum so "secret" signings have become less important!

This by no means discounts the fact I believe you have a very good point, it is a bit depressing seeing someone you relied upon or thought you signed a few days earlier all of a sudden appear on another clans team sheet!
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
15:55 Fri 2 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
when i left blackout, i sent a private message to the captain a week or 2 before the end of season (and didnt know who else had left)

That seemed to be the fairest way to do things
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:32 Fri 2 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Its probably not so bad for just players but weve lost our captain. He's been announced on x factor's thread and has the profile picture and its left me and ray desperate to find last minute substitutions.

Maybe its something to tighten up on next season.
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
16:13 Sat 3 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
janmb said:
Naming players currently playing for other clans is not allowed and may easily lead to those new clans being not accepted into the next season at all - at Steph's discretion of course.

pot_the_lot said:
Mb1 unfortunately people were told and have been time an time again not to post line ups if the players are already in a clan but as per they dont listen i can only apologise for this.

BUT

all players who have games an are planning on leaving should stil complete there games out of curteousy to the team there signed for this season .

Steph

I cant find the above in the rules, maybe its time this was made an official rule, clan captains are naming players that are tranfering from other clans and the players are changing their clan pictures before the season has ended, I think by doing this it shows a total lack of respect towards present clans.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:16 Sat 3 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
I personally havent looked through clan threads for a good fe days i see latest posts but havent gone back to where i last read havent had the time tbh.

But ill have a chat with aaron an jan about this

i coulda swore though it was in rules
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:26 Sat 3 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Have not seen it in rules but I see the necessity for it. Transfers should be announced after the season is over. I see your point, mb1, over the concern of your captain being announced on our thread. However, I believe the bigger point of that, rather than trying to disrespect you guys which I am sorry if we did, is that the player in question had put himself on players waiting for a clan and without us announcing it he would be poached by other captains asking for him to join them.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:51 Sat 3 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeh I'm not saying anything pointed against the X factor, just how this is an extreme result from how things are working at the moment. And I understand what your saying.

I just think things need to be tightened up a bit more some how.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:53 Sat 3 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
i definitely feel it should be a rule and any violations to this rule might result in the team who takes the player from the other clan and announces it before the transfer window opens will not be allowed to play the player for a certain amount of time OR wont be allowed to join the league altogether
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:01 Sat 3 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Dont worry we will add it to rules for next season

No one will be able to name a player already in a clan UNTIL the transfer window opens at end of the season/

will be worded slightly differently obviously lol

steph
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:10 Sat 3 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
mb1 said:
Its probably not so bad for just players but weve lost our captain. He's been announced on x factor's thread and has the profile picture and its left me and ray desperate to find last minute substitutions.

To be fair though mate he was put on after he had played all his games.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:30 Sat 3 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
red4ever said:
mb1 said:

To be fair though mate he was put on after he had played all his games.

As captain though he is responsible for all of the games, so technically no he hadn't played all of his games.

But again, nothing against X Factor in particular, just adding how its affected us.
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

League Discussion thread

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.