League Discussion thread

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 123
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:33 Sat 3 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
red4ever is right did not list him as playing for us until he had played his last games and 1 of them was against us.and he did say he was free 2 weeks before that.
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
17:35 Sat 3 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
familyguy0 said:
the player in question had put himself on players waiting for a clan and without us announcing it he would be poached by other captains asking for him to join them.

not at all

all this player needed to do was to say " i've found a clan, take me off the list "
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:34 Sun 4 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
I think the Default's need to be looked at and sorted really, if a player makes no effort to play, after messages and message, then it shouldn't go to if there active or not, ok in certain cases thats going to be a problem but then bring the active or not in to it.

A player shouldn't get any points for being on after not making any effort simple!
blink182rip
blink182rip
11:10 Fri 16 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
pot_the_lot said:
blink182rip said:
no i dont no why u deativated i heard rumours

well i thats the case then why did we get told by alan and steph that jayrah wast allowed in the clan? he deactivated in feb

Last post about this topic

Because jayrah wasnt in a clan so hadnt played in the previous season how is that not screaming out at the lot of you ill never know

_matt_ wasnt in the league last year under that name he was under as __matt__ so he shouldn't be allowed in the league at all

you have gone back on what you told me and rob a few week ago NO EXCEPTIONS will be made on the 2 month rule
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
11:43 Fri 16 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
at the end of the day, this is run for a bit of fun and isnt really something to be taken too seriously, meaning the strict path isnt the best way to go usually.

what you're saying is not allow someone to take part, who has been reliable previously in the league, because of some rule about their account.

IMO that rule should be their to stop unreliable people entering the league and he isnt unreliable
blink182rip
blink182rip
11:54 Fri 16 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
the thing is they made a new rule to stop people deactivating and coming back on a new name

they rejected a player we wanted because of the 2month rule ad as soon as matt kicks off because he cant play in a clan they allow him to play clans

a bit two faced if you ask me
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
12:28 Fri 16 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
so you're saying steph doesnt like you but does like matt?

The runners have the right to reject or accept anyone they choose to but it seems to be the 2 defaults against you gets you suspended rule all over again.

people happy with it or dont care until it goes against them
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:10 Fri 16 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Dan the reason your people havn't been aproved as we have told you already is i was playing under __matt__ deacted mid-way through season due to FBI falling apart so at that time i was still registerd and was still playing clan games before the rule, the fact that my name was made before the rule was announced is what's letting me in i believe, as i would not have deactivated knowing that this rule would be in place. End of the day they have aproved it and you'll have to drop it. As in football, if a penalty is given then it stands, even if you all know its not a foul but the ref says it is it is. So the staff have said i can play so i can. Really dont see why your getting up tight about it as your player doesn't i think have too long left
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
13:14 Fri 16 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
ref can always change his mind (recent liverpool game liner gave kuyt offside from corner and ref disallowed goal but realised no one touched ball from corner so he couldnt be and reallowed the goal)

but never the less, the league runners decision is final

If you dont like it, you're free to make another league
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
13:19 Fri 16 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
to be honest _matt_ is a new account so should have to wait 2 months, __matt__ with 4 underlines was in the league before, same person or not rule is all new user accounts that want to join the league after the rule started have to wait 2 months,
doesnt matter when they deactivated, since the rule started hes on to his 2nd or 3rd account,

heres a question for you all, especially zante after what he posted, answers on a postcard to ab_rfc lol

Are players that deactivate during a season leaving a clan short reliable ?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:19 Fri 16 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
but this was within a space of a few minutes? once the final choice is done its done, just like a red card, once your shown it your off, unless of course they've shown it to the wrong player, stupidly!
blink182rip
blink182rip
13:37 Fri 16 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
tbh matt wasnt u hustler_no1 who deactivated on the day of the rule coming into play?
janmb
janmb
13:41 Fri 16 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
ab_rfc said:
to be honest _matt_ is a new account so should have to wait 2 months, __matt__ with 4 underlines was in the league before, same person or not rule is all new user accounts that want to join the league after the rule started have to wait 2 months,
doesnt matter when they deactivated, since the rule started hes on to his 2nd or 3rd account,

Here's the deal, and this is final (sick and tired having to fight everyone on this)

The rule was introduced out of the blue, mid-season, without any hint up front at all. That's fine, we need the rule, but it ALSO means that if we want to be fair at all, we need to allow players who deactivated before then to play - they had no way of knowing we were about to introduce such a rule at the time they deactivated.

So, as has been stated back when the rule was introduced as well, ALL players who were league players during season 9 and that deactivated before March 13th are eligible to play on new accounts.

Only a handful of players fall into that category anyway, and as soon as the rule is two months old, exceptions will be a moot point anyway (as in not exist)

ab_rfc said:
Are players that deactivate during a season leaving a clan short reliable ?

The two month account age rule covers that
blink182rip
blink182rip
13:44 Fri 16 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
matt was hustler_no1 and tht account deactivated on 13/3/10
janmb
janmb
13:45 Fri 16 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
blink182rip said:
you have gone back on what you told me and rob a few week ago NO EXCEPTIONS will be made on the 2 month rule

First of all, read the rules, not what people (including Steph, with all due respect) "says. ALL league rules are subject to whatever exceptions the hosts (Steph) see fit. The two month rule is, no pun intended, no exception to this.

Secondly, no exceptions have even been made. The rule simply was never meant to apply at all to players being part of season 9 and that deactivated before (or on the same date) the rule was published in the first place.

We don't EVER introduce rules with retroactive effect. Ever. Period.

Last word from me on this, and as final as it gets.
blink182rip
blink182rip
13:47 Fri 16 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
sorry but steph told me and robski NO EXCEPTIONS ifthis goes against FPB getting in he clan league far enough but i aint letting it drop
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:59 Fri 16 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
as stated already dan your player jayrah wasnt part of last season thats why
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:02 Fri 16 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
lets put it this way down, how long dies he have until he can join the league? under a month? fine ill wait for under a month and then become apart, if your gonig to throw a hissy fit then so be it, im fine waiting if he has under a month to go
blink182rip
blink182rip
14:11 Fri 16 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
no point now matt i got told he cant join andnow ive filled up the team
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:14 Fri 16 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
so then why are you still complaining you've got your team for better or worse lets leave it at that and not cause more work for the staff of the league
Pages: 123
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

League Discussion thread

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.