League Discussion thread

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19394
doubted2
doubted2
00:07 Thu 16 Jun 11 (BST)  [Link]  
And Craig, that just seems like an attempt at a personal attack on me, I have been constructive, if you even bother to read the page you'll see i have posted my idea's forward, and that i'm not the only one commenting on other peoples views

and my solutions aren't majestic i genuinely thought you have changed, ah well
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

zante you never let me down.......

me change im sorry to let you down ..... i owe you nothing
why not let people have there comments and be constructive i do take time to read everyones posts

im sorry you take comments as a personal attack,, everyone else would say discussion however you have your oppinion

but just to remind you of somthing when trying to insight an argument with me ,,, you dont and arnt admin or any authority you are a member of funky.. so kindly let people have there views and let other people have there 2 peneth

as weve seen in all parts of the world problems do get solved with many ppls input.. not just a single authority be you right or wrong

Edited at 21:24 Wed 15/06/11 (BST)
doubted2
doubted2
00:28 Thu 16 Jun 11 (BST)  [Link]  
ab_rfc said:
doubted2 said:
seems an awful amount of discussion,, when really its up to clan captains to ensure games get played
with 14 players this should be easy, however leaving subs till the last 2 days of the fixture causes problems.

i think 1 week to play a fixture is enough time, if it isnt played how about subs MUST be made at that point.

cuts out the tactical element also

and zante no words of your wisdom please , maybe try and be constructive with your views and put ideas forward, rather than commenting on other ppls views

lets hear what you have to say, lets listen to your majestic solutions

totally agree with the bit in bold, it is up to captains to ensure games get played, I know its not easy being a captain but with 14 players in a clan they have 6 subs per fixture, you would think that would be plenty but obviously not for some, captains recruit players for their clans so they should be held responsible if a player is unreliable and kept in that clan, I say if games go to default and one player is at fault they deserve to get punished and so should the captain.

I also think if a clan has a certain amount of defaults in a season the league runners need to have a good look at why and take action if needed, that could mean either forcing a change of captain or removing the clan from the league.

ab i agree with the other comments there very practical aswell,,
doubted2
doubted2
00:35 Thu 16 Jun 11 (BST)  [Link]  
crazzymadman said:
I know defaults are always an issue in clan games! *chucks spanner into the works*

What is there were no defaults and the games that were not played were then classed as lost points, so the reward then goes to the teams that have played the most games!

crazzy totally agree zante makes a comment about other teams and reliability
and that comes back down to having no excuses with 14 players signed up
however dont enter a team of unreliable players, the captains should be made responsible for signing unreliable players,,, if there team dosnt fulfill that fixture why shouldnt the points be awarded one way or the other makes sense really

again pick the first 8 of the most reliable players that will fulfill the fixture

again captains responsibility
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:05 Thu 16 Jun 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Craig all you do is post to start arguements :-/

If there was a set of 8 games and 7 out of the 8 were played but the final game was incomplete e.g. 10-3 or summat and someone just left and said take the points and the game didnt get finished would both teams still lose out on the bonus points for a completed fixture??
doubted2
doubted2
01:09 Thu 16 Jun 11 (BST)  [Link]  
no show without punch

and why slate me ....
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
01:28 Thu 16 Jun 11 (BST)  [Link]  
I have been posting constructively, it seems quite clear to most other people im not being abusive or over-critical of anyone (or not intending to be)

doubted2 said:
and zante no words of your wisdom please , maybe try and be constructive with your views and put ideas forward, rather than commenting on other ppls views

lets hear what you have to say, lets listen to your majestic solutions

^ before i made the post you claim is me trying to incite and argument with you

"but just to remind you of somthing when trying to insight an argument with me ,,, you dont and arnt admin or any authority you are a member of funky"
I've never said i was, you just always seem to say this (and seem to be the only one who does)

"crazzy totally agree zante makes a comment about other teams and reliability
and that comes back down to having no excuses with 14 players signed up
however dont enter a team of unreliable players"
I should be flattered the amount of times you mention me, because you know if you try to start an argument with you, i'll get lured into your trap

I am adding my opinion to other peoples idea's, just like everyone else is, but you single me out just like always

"i do take time to read everyones posts"
sorry but you didn't read my post which was one of the biggest on the page and pretty hard to miss, then slate me for not posting what i've already posted
doubted2
doubted2
01:31 Thu 16 Jun 11 (BST)  [Link]  
zante yet again ...... why cant you leave your pearls of wisdom elsewhere

ive made constructive comments on here ... why are constantly trying to proke an argument ,,, why cant you just move on
crazzymadman
crazzymadman
Admin
01:36 Thu 16 Jun 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Ok Lads lets not start an argument on here this is for all to post on the clan leagues So before it gets out of hand stop now! We are all here to try and help the league run better!

I know what you are both saying on the defaults: But my idea is based on making the games getting played 100% the captains responsibility and if two or more captains cant get the games completed on time then i would question the whole teams commitment! Take Vikings for example they managed to go all the way with no defaults, so it can be done!

You will always have players not being able to play due to a number of factors but this is where the captain takes control making changes!

Just my opinion i for one love how long the clans leagues have been running so with help from us all can only get better!

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:37 Thu 16 Jun 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Right going to get this capped before it gets out of hand

Thanks everyone for expressing your ideas. We will give you notice shortly on any decisions we come to.
doubted2
doubted2
01:41 Thu 16 Jun 11 (BST)  [Link]  
sorry guys
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
01:43 Thu 16 Jun 11 (BST)  [Link]  
capped as requested by league runners
joker86
joker86
13:17 Thu 7 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Uncapped as requested by league runners.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:22 Thu 7 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Thanks Aaron
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:40 Thu 7 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Looking for everyone's opinions on what to do with Pool Sharks, considering they missed the benchmark games completed for the FCL pre-season friendlies. They fell 1 short of required games.

Thoughts please
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:44 Thu 7 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
i personally hate playing pool sharks i find they are the hardest team apart from tlk to get games played, also there captain refuseing to make subs, i belive they need have good team but need more comiment and stababilty.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:53 Thu 7 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Depends if the defaults were down to them really.
I know the rules for entry are supposed to be absolute but we all want as competitive leagues as possible and they aren't a new clan, they got through last season.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:55 Thu 7 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
They do have a bad track record of defaults in their 2 seasons they have been involved.

On another note the divisions will look like this:

Division 1

Cobras
Untouchables
Unbeatables
Top Dogs
Crazy 8's
Team Angry

Division 2

Vipers
Mouseketeers
Fraggles
Shooters Revenge
Wolf Pack

Pool Sharks (TBD)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:02 Thu 7 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
pool sharks have gotten better as time as gone on...theres no harm in giving them a couple of sets of fixtures to show 100% that there will not be a big number of defaults

they done a good job of getting more reliable players...i personally think its worth giving them a chance
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:31 Thu 7 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
hey lets give them a chance them.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:07 Thu 7 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
im not bothered either way
Pages: 19394
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

League Discussion thread

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.