League Discussion thread

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19596
blackjack
blackjack
17:47 Thu 7 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Well why would you break rules before the season? isnt that just allowing more and more rule breaking? Promoting rule breaking is out of order!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:50 Thu 7 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
so vipers get punnished for doing what league runner says ok,

plus we are proven to be one of the most reliable.
blackjack
blackjack
17:51 Thu 7 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Go ahead and show me the post where the LEAGUE RUNNERS say its okay to bend the rules for Fraggles and Vipers?

Nothing to do with reliability, Poolsharks are reliable yet they are being removed, even though uneligible players were playing against them!
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
17:52 Thu 7 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
If they were only one game short, i would look into the matches to see how the defaults would go, and make a decision from that

Looking into some of the games, pool sharks were making subs to try and get games played, and one of the games the opponent didn't show up at the agreed time when the opponent took a break, and that opponent is unreliable.

If that game had been played there would've been no problem for them, so it isn't as easy as, they didn't play enough, they don't get in IMO
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:52 Thu 7 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
i give up i aint arguing what a waste of time this is just gettin worse take it up with league runners kev and degen.

i dont need this.

kev or degen just let me know if vipers in or not thanks.
blackjack
blackjack
17:54 Thu 7 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
You are saying Poolsharks are horrible to play against and putting them down! I see you jump aboard the bandwagon to tear poolsharks apart, as long as it doesnt affect your clan!

Now your accused of breaking rules along with Fraggles you soon run away and hide beneath a rock!

Dont worry Kenny, your safe, you hold the FCL website, we all know that you will take it down should anything happen to your Vipers.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:57 Thu 7 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
blackjack said:
You are saying Poolsharks are horrible to play against and putting them down! I see you jump aboard the bandwagon to tear poolsharks apart, as long as it doesnt affect your clan!

Now your accused of breaking rules along with Fraggles you soon run away and hide beneath a rock!

Dont worry Kenny, your safe, you hold the FCL website, we all know that you will take it down should anything happen to your Vipers.

stop starting arguments read back i said let them in i just commented that they the hardest team to get games played with.

so i aint running and some of us have grown up seen u aint.
blackjack
blackjack
17:59 Thu 7 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Im just playing by the rules my old fella

See you havent changed, im not starting an arguement, im just pointing out that the Fraggles and Vipers have been breaking rules.

Dont want another last season do we You may think you can get away with it during the season and start some more arguements again, causing a few clans to fold.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:02 Thu 7 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
look i have had enough i asked kev if my players can play in the friendlys and he said yes look for your self below

fraggles
fraz_viper
fraz_viper
team list for season 14

1) fraz_viper (captain)
2) hardy202 (v-captain)
3) redalert124 (v-captain)
4) solskjaer20
5) welshie
6) triggy
7) andy2b
8) vippooler
9) cke1982
10) sr20_mick
11) lbeezy1
12) wicked
13) xtremx
14) mini_mouse 10/07/11
15) the_pun1sh3r 03/07/11

can 14 and 15 play in the season friendlys

thanks emma
Sent 20 days ago
kev04 kev04
Yea I think so, cos they'll be eligible just before the league starts. I think.
Sent 19 days ago
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:03 Thu 7 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
have we infact i think u find vipers have not.
blackjack
blackjack
18:04 Thu 7 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
You didnt ask him about wicked though did you

Shame on Kev too. Allowing a certain team to break the rules.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:05 Thu 7 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Not sure talking directly about individuals by anyone is the way to go. Not what the thread is about. I'll stick to my general opinions and think others should to!

On the subject of rule breaking, my point still stands. Breaking of rules should be punished!
blackjack
blackjack
18:06 Thu 7 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
onevisit said:
Not sure talking directly about individuals by anyone is the way to go. Not what the thread is about. I'll stick to my general opinions and think others should to!

On the subject of rule breaking, my point still stands. Breaking of rules should be punished!

Therefore Fraggles should be Punished.

Thoughts Please (This is a discussion Thread)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:07 Thu 7 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
blackjack said:
Im just playing by the rules my old fella

See you havent changed, im not starting an arguement, im just pointing out that the Fraggles and Vipers have been breaking rules.

Dont want another last season do we You may think you can get away with it during the season and start some more arguements again, causing a few clans to fold.

funny aint how comes it all been quite on ere till you returned.

and as i said you can blame me all u like.

i know i said some bad things but also done alot of good water under bridge but he if u wanna live in past,

i think this thread needs capping again.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:08 Thu 7 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
blackjack said:
onevisit said:

i dont see how you can punnish a team that has been told by league runner it ok.
blackjack
blackjack
18:08 Thu 7 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
This thread does not need capping. Stop defending Fraggles for crying out loud. They broke the rules!

1.12 Player account requirements
All players playing in the league need to have an account at least 1 month old.

Why didnt we get told you could break this rule?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:10 Thu 7 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
quite frankly i don't think its right to keep capping and uncapping this thread, i know its to die down arguments but its a discussion thread.

Pool i have seen more arguments in the past 2-3 season then i have done in my 7 seasons on snooker and thats been running for nearly or just over a year.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:11 Thu 7 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
blackjack said:
onevisit said:

If they broke the rules then they should be punished. As i have already said, all the clans will be allowed into the league. My issues are therefor with the point of the friendlies.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
how can u punnish them when league runner said it ok.

and i will stick up for what i belive is right.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
why should fraggles be punished i did nothing wrong i asked kev and he said that it was ok
Pages: 19596
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

League Discussion thread

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.