League Discussion thread

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19697
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
18:11 Thu 7 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
blackjack said:
This thread does not need capping. Stop defending Fraggles for crying out loud. They broke the rules!

1.12 Player account requirements
All players playing in the league need to have an account at least 1 month old.

Why didnt we get told you could break this rule?

Well its a matter of opinion whether or not PRE-season friendlies are considered part of the 'league' games.

And you have been told...

League hosts reserve the right to, at any time, make any exception or alteration to the rules they deem necessary, but normally rules will never be changed during seasons.
blackjack
blackjack
18:12 Thu 7 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Then why wasnt we all informed that clans could break this rule?

You cannot say that only ONE specific clan can break this rule.

This could have made all the difference, without this exception specially made for Fraggles, they may have not made the cut.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:13 Thu 7 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
i dont know why spoonie so addiment on a argument all teams will be in so whats the problem.

bored are we
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:14 Thu 7 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Lets keep this on topic please, this is about Pool Sharks and no other clan.

FYI, we allowed those Fraggles players to play because they would be elligible by the time the proper games kicked off, which was and is still planned to begin this Sunday/Monday
blackjack
blackjack
18:14 Thu 7 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
death_viper said:
i dont know why spoonie so addiment on a argument all teams will be in so whats the problem.

bored are we

Can you stop digging in at me, im just making sure all players have the same treatment, you can not give certain clans privileges that others do not get.
blackjack
blackjack
18:16 Thu 7 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
kev04 said:

FYI, we allowed those Fraggles players to play because they would be elligible by the time the proper games kicked off, which was and is still planned to begin this Sunday/Monday

Then why were other clans not allowed to make this breach of a rule? You are adamant that rules are not meant to be broken, yet you break one specifically to give an advantage to Fraggles.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:16 Thu 7 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
i dont run the league for christ sake so why u digging at me lol.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:17 Thu 7 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
i agree with zante about effort being key factor here, if it was pool sharks fault then i would say no to let them in but if it wasn't pool sharks fault then i would say let them in.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
what your problem with fraggles.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
check there thread you tell me where they organised and chasing games.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
So no rules broken. No punishment! Thank you for clearing that one up Kev.

My point has been made about meeting criteria and it was clear what would happen if anyone didnt.

They didnt!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:18 Thu 7 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
kev04 said:

thank you
blackjack
blackjack
18:19 Thu 7 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
The whole point is why were other clans not made aware that this rule could be broken?

Two seasons ago, Rules were not broken by league runners to give advantage or preferential treatment to a certain Clan.

What changed?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:20 Thu 7 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
god it was not even in league it aint started yet.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:20 Thu 7 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
i just asked not down to me to let every team no
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:22 Thu 7 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
grrrrrr i off out thank christ as this is perfectic.

we going to have this all season.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:22 Thu 7 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
There's been no preferential treatment and no advantage was gained from it either. These players will be eligible by the time the season starts so there is no reason to suggest they shouldn't be allowed to compete in the pre-season friendlies
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:23 Thu 7 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back on topic of Pool Sharks please, now!
blackjack
blackjack
18:24 Thu 7 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
This is going to be a fun season, with favoritism already apparent in the pre-season friendlies.

Howcome teams such as Poolsharks and TLK were not given an advantage like this?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:26 Thu 7 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
rubber_duck said:
If you let them in then is there really any point of having these friendlies then to see if teams are reliable? They have proven that they might be unreliable with not completing enough of the games

onevisit said:
Pretty much of the same opinion as Rubber_duck. The friendlies were set to show a teams commitment to the season coming up. Everyone was given the same criteria to get into the league and they didnt meet it. Everyone else put in the effort to get enough of their games done.

As Rubber said, if they are allowed to enter, what are the point of these friendlies.

I know I dont want a repeat of last season!

I agree with both of you, I'm in favour of not allowing them in due to not passing the required minimum games completed
Pages: 19697
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

League Discussion thread

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.