Rule changes for season 10

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

janmb
janmb
15:50 Thu 15 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
This is a summary of rule changes for next season... ALL captains make sure to familiarize yourself with this and make sure your players are updated:

Rule 1.12: Two month account age requirement
ALL players must have accounts at least two months old to be eligible to take part in the league (individual league too)

Rule 1.13: Not naming current clan players before transfer window
Clans naming players that are currently playing for other clans before the transfer window opens will risk being rejected for next season (old rule, but needed emphasizing)

Defaults:
8.1 All incomplete games go to defaults, according to the established guidelines (activity, messaging ++).

8.2: There is no such thing as a forfeited game. Regardless of what anyone says or does, a game is either completed or defaulted.

8.4: Sending info for defaults to staff
Clan captains are expected to make sure all relevant info (for example private messages) are sent to joker86 or janmb no later than 24 hours after the fixture deadline. After that, the default is processed, with or without support info, and all decisions are final at that time.

Individual leagues:

10.7: All players who want to enter the individual leagues must be part of currently accepted league clans. Players who leave their clan, deactivate, or or get banned are out of the individual leagues for the rest of the season.
janmb
janmb
15:51 Thu 15 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
10.8: Withdrawals
Any players who withdraw from the league (voluntarily or get banned) have all their registered games removed.Please make sure to inform league staff when a player has to withdraw.

10.9: Players entering during a season
No players are accepted for the individual leagues after the season has started.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:53 Sat 17 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
janmb said:
10.8: Withdrawals
Any players who withdraw from the league (voluntarily or get banned) have all their registered games removed.Please make sure to inform league staff when a player has to withdraw.

10.9: Players entering during a season
No players are accepted for the individual leagues after the season has started.

Withdrawls include the league (or is it for individuals?) that could get very messy? Some clans had an entire new squad bar two or 3 at end of the season this would mean the clan would have no results?
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
10:59 Sat 17 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
this rule is under individual league rules so wont be clan league results

Edited at 16:01 Sat 17/04/10 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:03 Sat 17 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Cool so it is just for indiv? Was just worried it means in league which would be awkward!
janmb
janmb
11:06 Sat 17 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
All rules under part 10 pertains individual leagues only
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:09 Sat 17 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Ahhhhh ok sorry I missed that (Can't you tell iv just started bleaching hair so I'll be goin back to my natural blonde =( )
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:35 Sat 17 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
yes we can, we knew without you dropping that hint
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:53 Sat 17 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Shush child :o
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:19 Sat 17 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
why thank you
elliott1234
elliott1234
14:56 Mon 3 May 10 (BST)  [Link]  
i dont like the 2 month rule
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:25 Mon 3 May 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Why ?

Your account is old enough to play in a clan
janmb
janmb
16:57 Mon 3 May 10 (BST)  [Link]  
elliott1234 said:
i dont like the 2 month rule

Unfortunately it is necessary - in much the same way funkypool uses rules to prevent users posting on forums on fresh accounts too.

It's basically there to

1) Prevent excluded users from returning the next day on a new accont

2) Discourage players from deactivating their accounts. Constant name changes is negative for absolutely everyone involved - not only league staff, but all other league players involved too.
elliott1234
elliott1234
11:23 Wed 5 May 10 (BST)  [Link]  
oh ok now i like the rule :)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:16 Sat 8 May 10 (BST)  [Link]  
elliott1234 said:
oh ok now i like the rule :)

Goodo im happy now
horse10000
horse10000
13:15 Sat 24 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Capped as requested
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Rule changes for season 10

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.