Midnight Tourny

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
raiden
raiden
18:51 Sun 5 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Offical and regular thing? If so people are soon gonna catch revenge up with only 20 people entering a time. Comments here.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:52 Sun 5 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
gotta admit, does seem worthless. not hard if your a good player, 4 rounds max.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:57 Sun 5 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
its really all about the final isnt it? i mean the good players will always get through to the final (unless someones very lucky) and s as long as there are two or more good people, the tournies will be just fine
raiden
raiden
20:07 Sun 5 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Well yeah I know squeezy potted cue leaving me with an easy enough clearence on both games but this is an easy way for me to overtake revenge..
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:08 Sun 5 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah but thats just one luck filled time. both you and squeezy are good players, so as long as the final as a whole wasnt easy for you? should be ok
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:28 Sun 5 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
we'll see

might not be regular
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:11 Mon 6 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
if users want a tournament and there is an admin/mod online to host then whats the bloody problem?

dont make it an officiall thing, like... there will always be a midnight tourny, just do it when an admin is on and a user requests one, or the admin/mod could ask if we want one

i enjoyed the tourny last night, it was a break from all the arguing and playing normal games against people. raiden, did you even enter? :-S
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:25 Mon 6 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i think he won...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:58 Mon 6 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Easy wins, dont like the idea of a 12am tourney

Winning tourneys means nothing now
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:31 Mon 6 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
how come the best players on here win tournies and the worst dont then? if they meant nothing, that wouldnt be the case
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:51 Mon 6 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
It means more if there is less tourneys because then it would be rare to win a tourney and would be more special
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:19 Mon 6 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
derp, no tournys mean anything, at all, nothing does, becuase players can make sure they play poor players for there win lose record (like cazzer for example, always leaves when i enter, there are too many tournys and at long as your a good player, enter them all and your gonna rack them up eventually (not saying revenge does, just the principle is there!)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:39 Mon 6 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
..5 tournies in seven entered, not a bad start back to tournies, i dont me to sound boastful but if you are good enough they are too easy, it would be nice if they were rarer they would mean more to the winner.. like they used to be, once a week

Edited at 17:40 Mon 6/06/05 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:48 Mon 6 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
well, too many people want more often then that.

maybe it wont be as "special" to win, but the competition is the fun in it...it's organized.

soz
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:50 Mon 6 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah i agree with that.. just thinking off old times ;-), i know there is a big demand for tournies, and im happy to satisfy that on my quest to overtake revenge ( you better start increasing your lead buddy )
revenge
revenge
Admin
13:24 Mon 6 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
dont like this idea cant enter this time of night! im going to be cought easy heheh :-(
revenge
revenge
Admin
13:25 Mon 6 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
idea maybe do these tournies on weekends as there will be more people entering. Not as many people will have to get up early so there will be more
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:56 Mon 6 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
12 is the only tourny i can get to easily on a regular basis, i'm all for it... however there should be a minium number of players, i suggest 16 minimum, its gd enuf 4 a snooker championship so can b gd enuf 4 here
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:56 Mon 6 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
16 IS the minimum (or at least what ive been told) and the only reason the better players dont want more tournaments is cuz they dont want anyone else but themselves to win!
raiden
raiden
06:27 Tue 7 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
If we didn't want other people to win 'em we'd enter 'em all, surely?
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Midnight Tourny

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.