Viewing forum thread.
Back to Fun and Games.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 178
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:14 Wed 24 Aug 11 (BST)  [Link]  
captainking1 said:
Maybe I could arrange that thing off radio 4 as a thread, coz the one I am writing on now may be one of the decent threadage, which ca be a word that I just made by linking a couple of word together, I would be amazed if I havent put a naughty letter maybe, god mine can be dragging a bit?

Captain, I'm afraid that once again that letter occured not merely once, but twice more in your paragraph. However, it would appear that maintaining a lack of that letter in any form of writing longer than a lone line (alliteration) will become more and more awkward and will require more and more effort. However, I rarely turn down a challenge, I'm not one to utter the word no when faced with a problem, hence me actually replying here. You will find a certain knack to doing it after you begin, and the more you type the quicker you are able to type it out correctly without any form of error.

However, you do end up looking an utter plonker while you are, mainly due to the fact everyone will try to avoid typing any common word with the dreaded letter, often going well out of the way to not put it in your paragraph. Not that it will matter to certain people (me being one example) who manage to appear like one without trying or any apparent effort anyway, it will merely give confirmation to the lot of you!
OMG! Ssssssss! I wanted to type is soooooo many times!
Anyway, that went quite well I reckon.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:08 Wed 24 Aug 11 (BST)  [Link]  
well I edited it now its perfect, leave me be now lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:21 Wed 24 Aug 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Lmao, I never meant any harm by it! It happened to merely be a way to get me into writing without beginning with a moan! Even though I did, really my plan didn't work. Oh well! It got me writing anyway, and I gave it a good ol' go! I think for me the more difficult part of the thread could probably be thinking of what to actually type, without it being complete and utter waffle, which I think everyone found. Not that I think I did that too well mind. Never read more complete drivel in my life than a lot of the twaddle on here!

I do love the word waffle, twaddle may be up there too but it won't ever beat waffle...
fry06
fry06
19:09 Wed 24 Aug 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Leave the young man alone, he made an error and editted it. You could appreciate the effort he made and not pick fault.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:16 Wed 24 Aug 11 (BST)  [Link]  
I already mentioned that I meant no harm by it! On here you can get no nearer an apology (or not much nearer anyway) thank you! But to clarify my intention, I offer captain an apology from the depth of my heart!

Anyway Fry, I've worked it out, I think you don't like me, would explain your being mean and bullying of me! Your merely feeling frightened by my being around and I detect envy along with it too! Well, I can tell you now that it can be reciprocated, I can be mean too and I'm not afraid to be either! There will be not even one qualm from my end about it!
fry06
fry06
19:27 Wed 24 Aug 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Oh here we go, throwing big wordature my way are we?
well to let u know, i do like you but now your being mean i may have to change my opinion, and warn everyone about your pure evil endeavour where you are trying to deliberatly be horrible
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:32 Wed 24 Aug 11 (BST)  [Link]  
I don't know, are we?

Well, I've not noticed anything to indicate that until now! Hardly a wonder that I'm being a tiny bit mean when you think back to your pure malice that you forced upon me, therefore it cannot be my fault, merely your own!

If people need warning about me being evil, then time for them had run out a long time ago! However, I am not horrible, you could, and probably better, look in a mirror my dear Fry!

EDIT: For a comma!

Edited at 16:38 Wed 24/08/11 (BST)
fry06
fry06
19:40 Wed 24 Aug 11 (BST)  [Link]  
But you know i <3 you and every1 who i chat to

I cant let my feelingz out though
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:43 Wed 24 Aug 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Omg, having a Z in place of an...erm...(y'know...what you can't type on here) could be cheating! Actually, it had better be! You cheat! Merely a cop out!

Buuuuuuuut, due to it being you, I will let you get away with it!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:19 Wed 24 Aug 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Quite funny how it all went, no one played the lovely game of the thread. No one did for about a month but until I did one then we all come together and join to play the game which can be fun but a challenge. But I'm glad people did the game again, now I won't have to worry about looking weird by me the only one doing the game here haha. Well the weather here in Canada is quite good I'm glad about that. Now time for me to once again go and keep an eye on the children, I hope you all have a great day or night depend on where about you are at. (:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:24 Wed 24 Aug 11 (BST)  [Link]  
_itsjustme_ said:
Quite funny how it all went, no one played the lovely game of the thread. No one did for about a month but until I did one then we all come together and join to play the game which can be fun but a challenge. But I'm glad people did the game again, now I won't have to worry about looking weird by me the only one doing the game here haha. Well the weather here in Canada is quite good I'm glad about that. Now time for me to once again go and keep an eye on the children, I hope you all have a great day or night depend on where about you are at. (:

Nice try lmao
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:38 Thu 25 Aug 11 (BST)  [Link]  
I haven't been on in a while, but I'm back! I remember the forum game I am currently replying on. It can be fun. I live in Canada too, _itme_, I notice you typed the bad letter of the game. How rude. May anyone have the knowledge to know if Paula coming on lately can be a common occurance? Thank you.

I do not type the forbidden letter at all. Impressive, ain't it?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:21 Thu 25 Aug 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Like I had told the other member earlier, that word in blue writing maybe wrong!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:33 Thu 25 Aug 11 (BST)  [Link]  
cuegod2 said:
I haven't been on in a while, but I'm back! I remember the forum game I am currently replying on. It can be fun. I live in Canada too, _itme_, I notice you typed the bad letter of the game. How rude. May anyone have the knowledge to know if Paula coming on lately can be a common occurance? Thank you.

I do not type the forbidden letter at all. Impressive, ain't it?

You did type that letter we cannot type but without typing it in direct you did click the word that that we cannot type which mean you done that bad letter
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:22 Thu 25 Aug 11 (BST)  [Link]  
He nearly did it, unfortunate that he then typed that letter that we cant type in the bit that dropped down , maybe thinking that nobody would notice it hiding in there
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:21 Sat 27 Aug 11 (BST)  [Link]  
anoneeemouse said:
He nearly did it, unfortunate that he then typed that letter that we cant type in the bit that dropped down , maybe thinking that nobody would notice it hiding in there

Thumb up for that. Nicely done
fry06
fry06
05:08 Mon 23 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
i have an itchy head
fry06
fry06
05:48 Fri 27 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
The people who once trolled the threadage of the game have now quit doing it and are no more it would appear
Pages: 178
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Say A Sentence Without Using The Letter "S"

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Fun and Games.
Back to Forum List.