Funkypool Entertainment Sports Programming Network

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:13 Mon 12 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
has to be a no sorry mate, got a lot on my mind with captain 2 clans, and the snooker clan league.

plus i don't think i could guarantee i could be on when games begin, take dest and peg for example both my mates and my fellow snookermen, thats perhaps only clan game i wanted to watch but missed it by an hour.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:50 Tue 13 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Funkypool Entertainment Sports Programming Network - Your Guide to Everything Funky

Hello and welcome to this segment of FESPN. Today we will be interviewing clan runner pot_the_lot on league issues and her clan's future.

*Video Intro*
familyguy0: Hello everyone and welcome to FESPN. Here we have pot_the_lot. Nice to see you. My first question for you would be: What about the clan league are you most proud of?

pot_the_lot: The fact i have kept it running for so long an the input score iver very proud of them two

FG: Alright then on the same subject: What about the clan league still needs to be improved?

PTL: Im not sure tbh im pretty happy with set up

FG: Cool - With the league expanding the way it is, is there any chance of a third division?

PTL: Id like to think so yes if enough clans wanted to join then id happily make a 3rd division

FG: Is there any interest in returning to the offsite forums? What was the main problem with the offsite forums?

PTL: No not at this point in time. there was no problem with them was only ever a trial purpose

FG: Alright now to the Nutters: Do the Nutters have their eyes on promotion this season?

PTL: We have our eye on promotion every season :)

FG: *Laughs* Good answer - What division 2 clan do you think will be the biggest challenge to the Nutters hopes?

PTL: Possibly the sharpshooters looking at there current line up

(Cont.)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:52 Tue 13 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
FG: What words describe Nutters the best?

PTL: Friendly id say cause all my players are just lovely even those who have come an gone i love all of them they have all made me smile an laugh at one point or another

god i sound sad *Laughs*

FG: *Laughs* Just a good captain - If you could pick one player who isnt on your team who you would want to be, who would it be?

PTL: Ok id like to be grace cause shes amazing at the game an id love to be as good as her

FG: Any Division 1 predictions?

PTL: Div one - bulldogs could be the ones to watch after there win in div 2

FG: Alright thank you for your time

*Video Outro*
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:55 Tue 13 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
dgeneratio said:
familyguy0 said:
__robdut__ said:
I can do video highlights of games if I'm around when games are being played?

That would be good and are you saying you have a screen recorder kind of program

hypercam, camstudio etc can sort this out, free downloads from google, tends to lag a little bit though.

hycam2, its a high quality screen recorder, doesn't seem to lag for me but I have one of the fastest net connection speeds in the UK and a high spec computer too so I never really lag lol
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:00 Tue 13 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
and im on vista so im screwed since i cant change computer/hardware acceleration.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:03 Tue 13 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
familyguy0 said:

FG: *Laughs* Just a good captain - If you could pick one player who isnt on your team who you would want to be, who would it be?

PTL: Ok id like to be __robdut__, theres many reasons for this, he's a former and now returned staff member, the best player by a mile on the whole site, he's got a great sense of humour and an even better personality, he's also been a nutter before so knows what it takes, the guy's a real genius, I love him so much and want to marry him

thats what she wanted to say really
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
12:12 Tue 13 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Did you pay for that Rob?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:15 Tue 13 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
I'll be a statto - like me stats
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
13:18 Tue 13 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Gotta be better than bbc and itv's statisticians
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:21 Tue 13 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
England didn;t miss a single penalty in the 2010 World Cup finals
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:44 Tue 13 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
no Zak, I got it from a special shop where everything is free lol

no sarcasm in that btw
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
08:01 Wed 14 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Alls i wanna know is can i d-load it with no cost?
bazzacu
bazzacu
08:39 Wed 14 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
This Looks Like A Class Idea... Would Love To Be Interviewed lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:23 Wed 14 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Warney welcome to the crew and I will have to go check out the recording softwares
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:23 Thu 15 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
example of gameplay capturing, I mucked up the settings in editing and will need to do some further tinkering with it, I put this together in about 20 minutes os its not too bad considering.

Warning: turn down your sound down slightly because the soundtrack is a little loud, and if the soundtrack gets disabled, I don't care because its only a test lol.

if any of this video broke site rules, mods and admins, please contact me about it

Finally Thanks to joker86 for being my lovely assistant

Edited at 14:55 Thu 15/07/10 (BST)

Edited at 14:57 Thu 15/07/10 (BST)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:20 Thu 15 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
it shouldn't do mate nice video

what recorder did you use and did you do anything to computer to get no lag?

i am on a windows vista PC and cannot change my Computer/Hardware Acceleration through Control Panel as it is sealed off
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:55 Thu 15 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Its great awesome job this will be very useful during some of the most important or close matches
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:43 Thu 15 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
I use the screen capture software "Hycam2", I have a zipped file of all the components, if you want to get hold of the same copy, send me an offline message.

I have a high quality computer so I've never had any lag problems whether using itunes, msn, hycam2, youtube etc all at the same time. I also have the highest net speed available in England at the moment, 50mb from Virgin Media, The Virgin Media main offices are also in Coventry (where I live) however I doubt if that fact would have anything to do with my net speed lol. (sounds like I'm advertising virgin lol, just to let you know, I'm a media student at university and have no affiliation to VM lol)

The Main thing I would suggest when using hycam though is that you have, 4GB RAM and a Nvidia Geforce or better graphics card, this is what I use so it's the only setup that I know does work

My main aim for the video section of FESPN is more to do a highlight reel of the fortnights play, rather than a game by game analysis because 2 reasons, 1) youtube has a maximum video length of around 11minutes unless you're one of their paid directors and 2) because recording every game would mean I'd have to edit around 64 videos every fortnight, which is a rediculous amount lol
janmb
janmb
15:42 Thu 15 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Network speed has fortunately absolutely no relevance here.

The single most important part is the graphics card though, since most respectable recording software utilizes accelerated graphics.

I'd say video memory is more important than RAM too, and 4 GB should be well above a sensible minimum anyways.

In the end of the day it all boils down to what quality you want to record at - any PC able to run funkypool can record - just at very poor resolution and frame rate.
bazzacu
bazzacu
18:09 Thu 15 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
familyguy0 said:
Its great awesome job this will be very useful during some of the most important or close matches

Do You Mean, E.g.

Me & You Had A Game to decide te result of a overall Match... one of you guys would flim the match? Becuz i cant record my frames or anything...
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Funkypool Entertainment Sports Programming Network

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.