Funkypool Entertainment Sports Programming Network

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 134
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:07 Tue 20 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
familyguy0 said:
Alright rob I have a video how do I send it to you for you to make highlights - I just want the top 10 shots of the match

You can upload the video to http://www.imageshack.us and you will be given a link to the video, then you just send the link to Rob.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:39 Wed 21 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
cmurphy said:
familyguy0 said:
Alright rob I have a video how do I send it to you for you to make highlights - I just want the top 10 shots of the match

You can upload the video to http://www.imageshack.us and you will be given a link to the video, then you just send the link to Rob.

upload it to http://rapidshare.com/ then give me the link, however we're going to start doing the shows when the official season starts. What capture software did you use familyguy0, reason for asking is I dont believe I've given you the link for the hycam2 software.

Cheers
Rob
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:05 Wed 21 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Camstudio and I think it would be nice to just do a little demo of what it might look like
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:46 Fri 23 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Bump so I should just do Imageshack?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:49 Fri 23 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
upload it to http://rapidshare.com/ then give me the link, however we're going to start doing the shows when the official season starts. What capture software did you use familyguy0, reason for asking is I dont believe I've given you the link for the hycam2 software.

Cheers
Rob

P.S. however I don't have time at the minute to do a demo, sorry
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:35 Sat 24 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
familyguy0 said:
Camstudio and I think it would be nice to just do a little demo of what it might look like
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:49 Sat 24 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
lol I just quoted my post, forgot to take out the question of what software you used

depending on the quality and difference between hycam and camstudio, I may ask you to use the hycam download I'll provide, we'll wait and see first I'll get back to you on it
janmb
janmb
18:26 Sat 24 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
The different pieces of software should largely be equally good or bad. Fraps is another quite ok alternative.

The far more important factor to the quality you end up with is what codec has been used and with what settings.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:12 Sat 24 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
janmb said:
The different pieces of software should largely be equally good or bad. Fraps is another quite ok alternative.

The far more important factor to the quality you end up with is what codec has been used and with what settings.

yeah sorry about not doing the setup video yet, I got an unexpected pile of uni work to do and it's kept me busy for a few days lol, I shall make a vid asap, should be around Monday/tuesday I hope
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:16 Sat 24 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Hey Family i was wonderin if u were gonna do any of this in my league the FNL.

Thanks

Marco
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:20 Sat 24 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
marcolupetti said:
Hey Family i was wonderin if u were gonna do any of this in my league the FNL.

Thanks

Marco

I think the first season we are all going to just try FCL and expand later on
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:29 Sat 24 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Oh ok m8
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:52 Tue 27 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Bumpity bump
Does anyone else want a position in our staff
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:53 Tue 27 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
What positions are still available?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:54 Tue 3 Aug 10 (BST)  [Link]  
bump
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:08 Fri 6 Aug 10 (BST)  [Link]  
hey guys, bad news, I think I'm going to have to pull out from the FESPN staff team, I still have uni work to get finished by the end of the month, theres a lot to do...I also have my new gaming channel up so need to work on that to get some content up, this will mean I'll have to be playing a lot of different games and editing videos.

I may come back after August because that's when all my uni work should be done

Sorry for the inconvienience

P.S. I'll still give out the program to people who want it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:19 Tue 10 Aug 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Two things on this:

1. Is there a web site for FESPN. I think there should be, could create one if needs be

2. I am up for doing weekend games. (may only be Saturday OR Sunday as working, and this week it can only be a Sunday match)

Those who want matches recording, message me if:
A. You have arranged match for Sunday
B. You are online with opponent and me on Sunday

Please do NOT cancel games to be played before Sunday to be recorded as I may not select your game to be recorded and days after Sunday may not be viable for players, so result in DQ or something.

Note: Both players MUST agree to recording and only ONE match will be recorded for every 2 weeks, the mid-Sunday.

Someone else may do later games, I will do the mid-Sunday ONLY.

Subject to change, pending on other FESPN members
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
09:39 Tue 10 Aug 10 (BST)  [Link]  
no problem mate.

ill record my clan games with consent of mich and hippes.

also a question.

if you fail to record any games (except your own) do you get fired?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:56 Wed 11 Aug 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Can I just reiterate I've had to pull out of the FESPN staff due to being busy with personal work, this means I won't be able to edit and produce the weekly videos.

If a new runner comes forward or gets elected I'll still do some recordings of games when possible and send them across to the relevant person, I'll also give them the account and passwords for both hotmail and youtube as I have already previously made these.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:55 Fri 13 Aug 10 (BST)  [Link]  
I can do some editing, did a little bit of editing for the FP Series semi final
Pages: 134
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Funkypool Entertainment Sports Programming Network

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.