New website for the clan league!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 134
bulldog_oc
bulldog_oc
23:01 Fri 5 Nov 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
erm can i register?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:02 Sat 6 Nov 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
Update to scores input:

Any player in a clan can now input scores for any game their clan is part of.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:15 Sat 6 Nov 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
Nice work dgen :)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:52 Wed 24 Nov 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
Since there are so many players in the individual leagues this season (a great thing!!), and since it can be hard to keep track of who you have played and not, here is another little improvement for your convenience:

If you are logged in, the individual league menu now has a new option called "Opponents".

This gives you a listing of the opponents you have not yet played.

Enjoy.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:43 Thu 25 Nov 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
To make the league website more convenient to use, there is now an option to stay logged in over time rather than having to log in each time you visit the site. (Similar to the "Remember ID" feature here on funkypool).

If you actively log out by using the "Logout" link, you will of course be logged out and the "Keep me logged in" setting will be canceled until you log in again.

Caution:

As with all other "remember me" type of features, please be careful not to use this feature on public computers or anywhere others might have access to.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:37 Sat 27 Nov 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
Preferred division.

This should be fairly self-explanatory, but in short, it decides which division is default presented on each other page on the web site. This is especially useful for division 2 players who may like to have division 2 data displayed by default instead of the old default which was always set to division 1.

Users who are "permanently" logged in (by using the keep me logged in setting on the login screen) need to log out and back in in order to select their preferred division - if they want to.

This is just another option for convenience and not required in any way.
Pages: 134
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

New website for the clan league!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.