Recruitment League

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 156
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:41 Tue 14 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
will people send me messages of the times there on . so we can get these league games
pockets
pockets
14:17 Tue 14 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
spoonie said:
pockets said:
pockets 6-3 spoonie

8us 2-1
9 ball 1-2
8uk 3-0

bad sport, only says gg when he wins and then pretended to be amazing cos he's in two clans or so he says

what in the world????!!?!
what are you going on about? since when was i a bad sport or think im so great?!!?!
Ask anyone that ive played, you must be seeing things man.

We started playing and I won the first to frames, you said nothing during them not even gg, then you win a frame and you all of a sudden say gg? Then you tell me that you're so good because you're in 2 clans and I'm crap because I'm only in futures market. But oh well the score shows how bad you actually are.

And Kimbo_xx mind your own business. You weren't in the room so have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I think if anyone needs to keep their mouth shut its you. Don't go barging into this when you don't know the story and spoonie stop acting like a saint when you have no manners!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:36 Tue 14 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
hi iv messaged jordanwake 2 days about our volunteer match ,,hes been on since but never got back to me ,cud sum1 message him please ty
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:49 Tue 14 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
we are playing now
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:15 Tue 14 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
2-1 8uk him
3-0 9ball him
3-0 8us him
1-0 him str8

teamplayer 9-1 jordanwake
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:16 Tue 14 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
volunteer match
teamplayer v jordanwake
2-1 8uk
3-0 9 ball
3-0 8 ball
str8 35-4 me 9-1 overall

ggs he can pot a ball just a bit of positional play he wud do alot better
spoonie
spoonie
23:50 Tue 14 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
pockets said:
spoonie said:
pockets said:
pockets 6-3 spoonie

8us 2-1
9 ball 1-2
8uk 3-0

bad sport, only says gg when he wins and then pretended to be amazing cos he's in two clans or so he says

what in the world????!!?!
what are you going on about? since when was i a bad sport or think im so great?!!?!
Ask anyone that ive played, you must be seeing things man.

We started playing and I won the first to frames, you said nothing during them not even gg, then you win a frame and you all of a sudden say gg? Then you tell me that you're so good because you're in 2 clans and I'm crap because I'm only in futures market. But oh well the score shows how bad you actually are.

And Kimbo_xx mind your own business. You weren't in the room so have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I think if anyone needs to keep their mouth shut its you. Don't go barging into this when you don't know the story and spoonie stop acting like a saint when you have no manners!

Firstly kimbo is allowed her own opinion mate, she knows me ALOT Better than you, you are telling aload of crap mate, why even start the lie in the first place, what have you gained from it? people like you really do my nut in. Ask anyone at all and they will tell you what i am like, so keep your mouth shut please and stop making stuff up.
janmb
janmb
23:53 Tue 14 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Can we please take that discussion elsewhere guys?
pockets
pockets
01:38 Wed 15 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Wake up and smells the roses spoonie you're no saint. NO MORE FROM YOU. If you want to continue send it to me in an offline message but you're cluttering the forums with your garbage.

Back to the results
spoonie
spoonie
01:42 Wed 15 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
i really dont know how you dare mate.
pockets
pockets
01:54 Wed 15 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
14 matt_again 1 0 1 3
15 matt_again 1 0 1 3

2 of them in the table
pockets
pockets
02:21 Wed 15 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
pockets vs dnbimagine

US8 1-2
US9 3-0
UK8 3-0

Overall 7-2

not a true reflection on the player he is or can be. Had his gf on the phone distracting him after he took the lead early. Played some great set up shots and good pots! Very good sport as well gl for the rest mate
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:24 Wed 15 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
pockets said:
pockets vs dnbimagine

US8 1-2
US9 3-0
UK8 3-0

Overall 7-2

not a true reflection on the player he is or can be. Had his gf on the phone distracting him after he took the lead early. Played some great set up shots and good pots! Very good sport as well gl for the rest mate

thanks fella best of luck to u 2 .. very good player and also great sportsmanship if i had a clan he would be in it.
pockets
pockets
17:55 Thu 16 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
pockets vs cke1982

US8 1-2
US9 3-0
UK8 3-0

Overall 7-2
pockets
pockets
13:18 Fri 17 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
pockets vs 9ballsniper1

US8 3-0
US9 1-2
UK8 3-0

Overall 7-2
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:35 Thu 23 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
dnbimagine vs 9ballsniper1
us8 2-1
uk8 2-1
still awaiting a game on 9ball
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
00:37 Thu 23 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
ok

- as a note all the completed games have been updated to here
Pages: 156
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Recruitment League

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.