Premier League Match Preview

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:00 Sun 17 Oct 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Every friday night/saturday morning starting in gameweek 9, i will be creating a preview of the Premier League matches, including predicted teamsheets, injuries/bans, players to watch and a predicted score Hopefully it will provide a lot of information for you's!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:47 Fri 22 Oct 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Tottenham vs Everton

Predicted Teamsheets:

Tottenham: Gomes (GK), Assou Ekotto (LB) Gallas (CD), King (If fit)/Dawson (CD), Kaboul (RB), Bale (LM) Lennon (RM) Huddlestone (CM) Van der Vaart (AM) Pavlyuchenko (ST) Crouch (ST)

Everton: Howard (GK), Baines (RB) Jagielka (CD) Heitinga (CD) Neville (LB) Arteta (LM) Cahill (CM) Fellani (CM) Osman (RM) Yakubu (ST) Gueye (ST)

Outcome: Both very good sides, however based on the fitness of the Tottenham defence, Everton could pull themselves up the league with a close win. On the other hand, Tottenhams Rafael Van der Vaart is on immense form, and could fire a couple of goals in for Tottenham. All in all, my predicted score is 2-1 Tottenham.

Everton Key Player: Cahill

Tottenham Key Player: Van der Vaart

Birmingham vs Blackpool

Predicted Teamsheets:

Birmingham: Foster (GK) Ridgewell (LB) Carr (CD) Dann (CD) Johnson (RB) Bowyer (LM) Murphy (RM) Larrson (CM) Hleb (AM) Zigic (ST) Derbyshire (ST)

Blackpool: Gilks (GK) Crainey (LB) Evatt (CB) Eardley (CB) Cathcart (RB) Grandin (RM) Adam (CM) Carney (CM) Vaughan (RM) Campbell (ST) Harewood (ST)

Outcome: This could go either way, with Birmingham hovering above the relegation zone they are going to be looking for a win. However Blackpool are going to be dying to continue their surprisingly good run in the Premier League. I think that experienced players such as Hleb and Bowyer could push it Birminghams way. My score: 2-0 Birmingham

Rest to come later!
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Premier League Match Preview

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.