Viewing forum thread.
Back to Fun and Games.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 11314
supermega
supermega
15:41 Tue 26 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
I'd Rather Have a Puppy

A little boy and his dad were walking down the street whan they saw two dogs having sex. The little boy asks his father “Daddy, what are they doing?” The father says, “Making a puppy.” So they walk on and go home.
A few days later, the little boy walks in on his parents having sex. The little boy says, “Daddy, what are you doing?” The father replies, “Making a baby.” The little boy says, “Well, flip her around! I'd rather have a puppy instead!”
dead_kennedy
dead_kennedy
15:43 Tue 26 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
dont get it

p.s this topic is getting pretty large, it maybe needs to be capped, just an idea and supermega said to me today :- "i would just love to get booted because i hate the site everyone on it and the especially mods and admins its my dying wish and i have cancer please tell them wot i sayd DK because i cant type anymore im too ill because without this wish i cannot RIP cheers best buddy"
supermega
supermega
15:45 Tue 26 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
The Little Fire Engine

A little boy, wearing a big red fire hat, was riding a toy fire truck down the street. The truck was being pulled by a beautiful Labrador Retriever. Unfortunately, the rope was tied around the dog's privates, and as a consequence, the truck was going very slowly. A man walking down the street noticed how slowly the boy was being pulled and gently said to him, ''You know, son, that truck would go a lot faster if the rope was tied around your dog's neck.''
The boy nodded in agreement and said, ''But then there wouldn't be a siren.''
supermega
supermega
15:45 Tue 26 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Michael Jackson

What's the diffrence between Michael Jackson and a plastic bag?
The one is made of plastic and is dangerous to children, the other is for carying groceries.
dead_kennedy
dead_kennedy
15:46 Tue 26 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
dont get it

p.s this topic is getting pretty large, it maybe needs to be capped, just an idea and supermega said to me today :- "i would just love to get booted because i hate the site everyone on it and the especially mods and admins its my dying wish and i have cancer please tell them wot i sayd DK because i cant type anymore im too ill because without this wish i cannot RIP cheers best buddy"
supermega
supermega
15:49 Tue 26 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Sex Education

One day a boy came home from school and his mother asked, ''What did you do today, son?'' The boy replied, ''I learned a lot in Sex Education class.'' The mother, thinking this to be a dirty joke, yelled at him and sent him to his room. Later that day, the daughter comes home and the mother says to her, ''You'll never guess what! Your brother told me he learned a lot in Sex Education class! I sent him to his room!'' ''Mom,'' the girl said, ''he really does go to a sex education class. He wasn't lying'' The mother, feeling very bady about the mixup, goes to the boy's room to apologize. She opens the door to find him ma.s.t.u.r.b.a.t.ing and she says, ''When you are done with your homework, come out here, we have to talk.''
dead_kennedy
dead_kennedy
15:51 Tue 26 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
dont get it

supermega
supermega
15:52 Tue 26 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Kid and Animals

There was this teacher who was teaching young kids the different types of animals, she showed them the picture of a giraffe, and asked them what it was. Nobody answered..so she gave them a clue, ''It has a long neck.'' One kid answered, "Giraffe!" Pleased, the teacher showed a picture of a zebra. Nobody answered it again, so she gave them a clue. ''This animal has stripes.'' "Zebra!" one kid answered. So she put up another one, that of a deer. The teacher could not think of a clue..but suddenly she came up with one!..she asked them ''what does your mother call your father?'' Suddenly one child got up and answered ''HORNY B A S TA R D!''
supermega
supermega
15:53 Tue 26 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Orgy at Never Neverland

Q: How can you tell Michael Jackson's having an orgy at Never Neverland?
A: By all the Big Wheels parked outside!
dead_kennedy
dead_kennedy
15:56 Tue 26 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
dont get it (s)

p.p.s these jokes get funnier(s) (eventhough i dnt get em)
and the (s) = sarcastic it should be on every topic just to help you supermega.

chaars
supermega
supermega
15:57 Tue 26 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Daddy, What Is Sex?

An 8-year-old girl went to her dad, who was working in the yard.
She said, ''Daddy, what is sex?''

The father was surprised that she would ask such a question, but decided that if she was old enough to ask the question, then she was old enough to get a straight answer.

He proceeded to tell her all about the 'birds and the bees.''

When he finished explaining, the little girl was looking at him with her mouth hanging open.

Her father said, ''Why did you ask that question, honey?''

She replied, ''Mom told me to tell you that dinner will be ready in just a few sex.''
supermega
supermega
15:57 Tue 26 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
wot do u mean (s) =
supermega
supermega
15:58 Tue 26 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Stone Surprise

One day there were two boys playing by a stream when they saw a woman bathing naked. All of a sudden one of the boys took off running. The other boy took off after his friend. After he caught up to him, he asked why he ran away.
"Well," the boy said, "my mom told me that if I ever saw a naked lady I would turn to stone, and I felt something getting hard so I ran."
supermega
supermega
15:59 Tue 26 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Zip, Dick and Pee

There were once three boys in a classroom called Zip, Dick and Pee. Their teacher went out of the classroom so they decided to get up to some mischeif. Zip got on top of the cupboard, Dick got inside and Pee jumped around outside. The teacher came back in and said, ''Zip down, Dick out and Pee in the corner!''
dead_kennedy
dead_kennedy
16:00 Tue 26 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
dont get it (s)

p.p.s these jokes get funnier(s) (eventhough i dnt get em)
and the (s) = sarcastic it should be on every topic just to help you supermega.

chaars
supermega
supermega
16:01 Tue 26 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Piss Off Winnie the Pooh

How do you piss off Winnie the Pooh?
By sticking your finger in his honey.
dead_kennedy
dead_kennedy
16:01 Tue 26 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
oh stop posting i cant take the laughter i have cramp
supermega
supermega
16:06 Tue 26 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Everyone's Doing It

Q: What's bright eyed and bushy tailed?
A: A squirrel on crack.
supermega
supermega
16:10 Tue 26 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Hang Man

A boy comes running into the kitchen and says, "Mommy, mommy! Grandpa hanged himself in the living room!"
His mother runs into the living room, and sees no one there. Angrily, she says, "Listen. You should never lie like that to me again, do you understand!?!"

"I'm sorry," says the boy. "I was just kidding. He hanged himself in the basement."
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:22 Tue 26 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
thank the gods!!!!

this thread has finally reached 15 pages. please god cap it!
Pages: 11314
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

funny jokes thread

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Fun and Games.
Back to Forum List.