Tournament Shambles

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:58 Tue 15 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
i came on 2day n played 1st game in over 2 months on here in tourney. I was playing then score was 1-1 and opponent left. I was then told to stay in room and ill get win. 1st of all harsh on opponent becos he got disconnected and couldnt continue the final game. Secondly, you then expected me to stay in game until end of round by myself doing nothing.This is an utter joke.Please resolve this mess.thankyou!!!!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:10 Tue 15 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
i was in the room after this happened and i gotta say revenge or any of the other admin have no control over this revenge told you the rules clearly and it isnt his fault yes you are expected to stay in the room but i dont see the problem with that it also gives ur opponant a chance to get back in (i think) all i can say is enter another tourney theres enough of em this week but follow the rules
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:13 Tue 15 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
All revenge said was stay in game. He didnt mention anything about if u leave game ullget DQ. Its not revenge's fault if im being honest. But, please change this rule in future.Much abliged.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:32 Tue 15 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
The rules are clear and simple. You follow the rules and there are no problems. I'm afraid you made this problem for yourself bertie.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:17 Thu 17 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Changing the subject. but still involving Bertie. he came bck on funkypool only to invite me to a game. i then sed "im the best on the site" he took his break ....and then pmed me saying "bit random, y say that?" ...his break was his last shot im afraid......as he then sufferd a I B I Z A 7 balling Defeat. I then PMed him back and sed "Thats y" ....LOL! WAS SO FUNNY! CONSIDERING I THINK BERTIE IS THE BIGGEST JOKE OF ALL TIME. LOL! his reaction was "ok, relax" fair play lol ;-) as for the thing wher u stay in the room. get used to it thats the rule. if u dnt like it, go else wher
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:02 Fri 18 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
LOL!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:02 Fri 18 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
well done, bertie is quite hard to defeat.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:26 Fri 18 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
JUST A QUICK MESSEGE TO THANK ALL THE ADMIN AND MODS FOR PUTTIN UP WITH ALL THE ABUSE THAT THEY DID NT DESERVE WHEN THEY WERE HAVING DIFICULTYS THAT THEY COULDNT DO ANYTHING ABOUT WHILST TRYIN TO START THE 4 O CLOCK TOURNY, PERHAPS ALL THE IDIOTS WHO WERE ABUSING THEM SHOULD REMEBER THAT IF IT WAS NT THE THESE GUYS GIVIN UP THERE FREE TIME UN PAID WE WOULDNT HAVE A SITE AT ALL ........................ SO A BIG THANKS TO ALL THE STAFF,
P.S. WHY NOT LEAVE A MESSAGE TO SHOW UR SUPPORT 4 THE STAFF ON ERE ???
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:03 Fri 18 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
i will... it was a big torney with nicknax was havin a bad time ppl abusing him trying his hardest i no he was struggelig but mods (jack) was no helping goin along with it all.. i thouhgt he tried hard and well so well done to nicknax unlucky mate
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:52 Sat 19 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
canter crusa y did u say to every one that revenge was a cheat btw cos i wud like 2 know wot made u say this!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:54 Sat 19 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
probs because revenge used to be pants lol but hes awesome now...hes started eating his weetabix ^_^
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:02 Sat 19 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:05 Sat 19 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
haha. I find it amusing how i'm 3rd place when im useless.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:19 Sat 19 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
dont b daft ur not useless just got no personality lol only jokin!!
revenge
revenge
Admin
09:01 Sat 19 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
hmmmm people used to call me a cheat :-( prooved them wrong when playing them though :-P
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:27 Sat 19 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
i was 1 of the only ppl to say that u werent a cheat cos i had played u and u were class!!
revenge
revenge
Admin
11:05 Sat 19 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
hehe thnx alot :-)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:33 Wed 23 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
YES YES YES.....NOT ONLY AM I A LEGEND FOR MY PLAY..........
BUT I BOUGHT MY LITTLE BUDDY revenge to this site ;-) and look what ive made of him! its like look wat the Shearer has done for Newcastle.....is what I B I Z A.......has done to REVENGE... ;-) hes evan a decent Mod now as well ;-) by the way....he lives on my road lol ;-)
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Tournament Shambles

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.