Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
15:46 Wed 22 Dec 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
murphybhoy said:
theres nothing wrong with a new country hosting it. no1 was saying this ten years ago about s.africa hosting it and that was risky but evry1 in england was for it. But bcoz you failed its spit the dummy out

There isn't anything wrong with a new country hosting it, but qatar being so rich and having such a high income (easily enough to be able to pay off anyone)
But there are other countries with a longer history of football who haven't had a fair chance to host it, yet a country gets to host it simply because of the amount of money it has? could the world cup not be more about the football, and not the money?

Qatar has its problems, which when the world cup comes round can raise ethical questions (which may seem not really related to football, but when all the fans and teams travel there it will)
including: domestic violence issues and the lack of rights for women, sexual crimes involving women and children are on the increase and human trafficking issues
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:33 Wed 22 Dec 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
answer me this.. if england had the money qatar had and bribed fifa and won the right to host the world cup do u think u would be complaining then?

i think not....and also yeh im having a dig at england because as usual the world revolves around them.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:41 Wed 22 Dec 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
vendetta said:
we were all for south africa cos it had the resources to actually host it.
we lost that bid too for 2006 so its the same scenario. do your homework. and lets be honest FIFA have been corrupt for years its full of foreigners stealing a British game and then even having the cheek to deny us holding a tournament for OUR OWN GAME. and the amount of times we've made a bid and failed is ridiculous we should have won at least 1 world cup bid in the last 20 years.

please do your homework..south africa have nowhere near the same resources as qatar so ur qoute doesnt make sense, and lets be honest 2 that fifa have two english men working for them high up and also a scot, plus stop listening to the media they feed u with what they want u 2 hear, please look up what i have said and also britain started the modern professional game not the game itself they introduced leagues it was actually china by what the records say where the first form of football was actually played but the english will always claim it, and id like 2 say that i am actually against qatar hosting it but im not going to go on about it. lets get behind them, its a new country just like s.africa and im sure we will all want 2 see a brilliant world cup.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:55 Wed 22 Dec 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
the whole world hates england...do u never ask urself why? its the media and the people and yous will never get it.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:16 Wed 22 Dec 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
murphybhoy said:
the whole world hates england... .
this is true
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
22:02 Wed 22 Dec 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
murphybhoy said:
please do your homework..south africa have nowhere near the same resources as qatar so ur qoute doesnt make sense, and lets be honest 2 that fifa have two english men working for them high up and also a scot, plus stop listening to the media they feed u with what they want u 2 hear, please look up what i have said and also britain started the modern professional game not the game itself they introduced leagues it was actually china by what the records say where the first form of football was actually played but the english will always claim it, and id like 2 say that i am actually against qatar hosting it but im not going to go on about it. lets get behind them, its a new country just like s.africa and im sure we will all want 2 see a brilliant world cup.

Maybe you should get your homework right
http://www.fifa.com/aboutfifa/federation/bodies/exco.html

On the commitee theres 24 people, only 1 being english
so what?

Getting behind them isn't always going to be the best thing for the world cup, as we all obviously want a world cup

and as much as you say its just another England excuse... blah blah blah it just seems like you're using this as an excuse to moan at the English, you said yourself you don't agree with Qatar hosting it
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
22:03 Wed 22 Dec 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
murphybhoy said:
the whole world hates england...do u never ask urself why? its the media and the people and yous will never get it.

You're breaking our hearts, because you presume you are the whole world and say you hate us, do you never think it might be best to let your hate go or just add your little contribution to it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:26 Wed 22 Dec 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
so ur sayin that 1 englishmen is corrupt? and it just seems ur using this as an excuse 2 moan at fifa for not getting the world cup. dry ur eyes m8 lol tissue? i dont presume im the whole world its the english who think that just ask any1 that aint english. simples. also id like to congratulate russia on winning the right to host the world cup and think that it will be a marvelous spectacle in a new country that deserve to be hosting the comp.

Edited at 20:32 Wed 22/12/10 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:36 Wed 22 Dec 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
also zant can u tell me who beat england 3-2 at wembley stadium the very next match after u became world champions?

thats right a 5 million population v a 50 million population. not bad at all!
suppose u dont hear much about that still living 44 years ago
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
00:38 Thu 23 Dec 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
murphybhoy said:
also zant can u tell me who beat england 3-2 at wembley stadium the very next match after u became world champions?

thats right a 5 million population v a 50 million population. not bad at all!
suppose u dont hear much about that still living 44 years ago

Very nice job! what did you win for that competition?

population, what does that have to do with football?

top 5 biggest countries by population....

People's Republic of China
India
United States
Indonesia
Brazil

only really Brazil you could argue are a top 5 country in terms of their football

no correlation, whats your point?

11 players vs 11 players
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:34 Thu 23 Dec 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
hahahaha typical no grace in defeat enough said. the difference is we are footballing countries where football is the no1 sport played. USA- well u know what sports they play. india- cricket, china- basketball, so thats my point lol what planet do u live in lol and also u won the world cup but u couldnt beat scotland!!lol how does it feel 2 get beat by scotland? with a ten times less population than u at ur no1 sport!!lol stop being so arrogant, and also ur not really clever are you?

also it was the home nations cup that we won, with the other british nations competing so do your homework son sorry.

u not gonna congratulate russia on them hosting the world cup?

Edited at 23:40 Wed 22/12/10 (GMT)

Edited at 23:41 Wed 22/12/10 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:49 Thu 23 Dec 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
erm dude pretty sure china's national sport is martial arts...

yea congrats to russia but their president cba to even go to the lobbying so wondering how much effort would actually go into this world cup

for the record im scottish too you are just being an idiot
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
02:59 Thu 23 Dec 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
vendetta said:

:')

theres the whole world theory out the window
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:31 Thu 23 Dec 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
vendetta said:
erm dude pretty sure china's national sport is martial arts...

yea congrats to russia but their president cba to even go to the lobbying so wondering how much effort would actually go into this world cup

no chinas national sport is basketball and table tennis and for the record im half chinese ok and also footballs not their no1 sport is it?

also im not bein an idiot just saying it how it is and your obviously an alan hansen type.

Edited at 07:44 Thu 23/12/10 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:44 Thu 23 Dec 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
what scottish man says dude? imposter, brain washed and really need 2 have a gd look at whats happening in this country.

isnt every1 so happy prince williams getting married, aint that nice, and wayne rooneys new contract! doesnt he deserve it and how proud england must be of such a gracious and inspiring player he is, and role model to the kids out there. infact they all deserve praise, terry, cole, gerrard and so on. every single one of them their for their country and the people.

being serious now and if i were english i would be so angry at how the people are getting conned by the media, the players, government and yous just cannot see it! unbelievable start opening your eyes.

also id like to know if their are any countries out their that like england?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:55 Thu 23 Dec 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
what scottish person doesnt like the day we beat the auld enemy at their own patch after they had won the world cup?

its called banter people...

but anyway zant, i was just just expressing an opinion i had and how much u think i am anti-english isnt quite true, my best friends are english, i got brang up in england for 18 yrs and i have a gd banter with them about it, i also have an english accent lol but i just say it how it is and at the end of the day its just a friendly argument. vendetta! stop acting english lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:04 Thu 23 Dec 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
zantetsukenz said:
vendetta said:

sorry to say this but 1 person doesnt answer for the whole world. uve got to ask the world as a whole lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:49 Wed 29 Dec 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
Post removed by forum moderator
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
23:23 Wed 29 Dec 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
murphybhoy said:
zantetsukenz said:
vendetta said:

sorry to say this but 1 person doesnt answer for the whole world. uve got to ask the world as a whole lol

LMAO

could their be anyone more ignorant?

so YOU have the right to say everyone else in the world, but when someone else says they dont agree, you say that they can't answer?

Edited by forum moderator sporting, at 09:01 Thu 30/12/10 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:59 Thu 30 Dec 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
This is just so silly it is unreal, from all angles.

Leave the name calling and personal attacks out and everyone take a chill pill.

On second thoughts I'm just going to cap it. Too far gone I'm afraid.

Edited at 09:03 Thu 30/12/10 (GMT)
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

England world cup bid

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.