pool masters new clan

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12021
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:06 Thu 10 Feb 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
whats going on .. bit confused....who running things now ?

have we finished the friendly with sharks?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:11 Thu 10 Feb 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
blackcabman was the sub to play the last match but instead seem's he rather join viper's new clan in my eyes would of been respectful to play the last game before he left so not sure what is going on

wish all the best for you guys though
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:14 Thu 10 Feb 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
i am sure james will play adam i will ask him is family on
cke1982
cke1982
23:19 Thu 10 Feb 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
i have left this clan good luck in the future
cke1982
cke1982
23:28 Thu 10 Feb 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
i have joined vipers
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:42 Thu 10 Feb 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
soz folks me 2 , leaving cos im not convinced this team can happen if red cant be captain and his vice has just left , hope im wrong and it does , good luck all , cheers
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:51 Thu 10 Feb 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
sorry red dont mean to jump ship but i see no point in hanging around

this team dont have a cap a vice and is very quickly running out of players

thanks for the place and all the best
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:12 Fri 11 Feb 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Unlucky pool masters, looks like u had some unreliable players...Good luck with future of things to come.

sniper
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:20 Fri 11 Feb 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
sniper that aint fair players were fine it was the op who left team to red
cke1982
cke1982
00:22 Fri 11 Feb 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
we wernt unreliable the captain was me and kenny tried to halp him as much as we could
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:23 Fri 11 Feb 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
funky_fluke said:
sorry red dont mean to jump ship but i see no point in hanging around

this team dont have a cap a vice and is very quickly running out of players

thanks for the place and all the best

my understanding was that as a team they didnt have a cap. or vice cap., so im speaking to the team thats left basically, just saying that now its going to probobly fall apart. So yah some players left, what would you call it.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:24 Fri 11 Feb 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
i didnt know u were cap why did u leave then
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:25 Fri 11 Feb 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
they left as i did to have a chance of playing in league as we werent going anywhere here
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:26 Fri 11 Feb 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
cke1982 said:
we wernt unreliable the captain was me and kenny tried to halp him as much as we could
Sorry for sounding disrespectfull if i did m8, i didnt know u were captain and what the situation waas but for the people that left im saying unreliable becuase they should have stayed, i know i would have. But i didnt know the situation before players left.

Edited at 22:30 Thu 10/02/11 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:29 Fri 11 Feb 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
death_viper said:
they left as i did to have a chance of playing in league as we werent going anywhere here

u guys had 2 friendlies lined up right..? or just 1?

i thought u guys were doing fine then i see 3 players from pool masters go to vipers lol, and thought..man unlucky for them.Which led me to my first post, so once again sorry for the misunderstanding on my part.
cke1982
cke1982
00:32 Fri 11 Feb 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
i was vice captain kenny took over captain as red alert wernt on very much then red alert says to me to be captain i dont want to be captain then says i wernt on much when i was on every day i left as deathviper seemed a better organiser of a clan good luck to pool masters
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:37 Fri 11 Feb 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Good luck everyone
redalert124
redalert124
02:37 Fri 11 Feb 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
i know u waz wanting this viper waz all about u being the leaderif never got your way but u did in the end cuz rules state a newbie to league cant be captain thats y wanted be vice but no all yous heavy back stabbers i know all along viper u waiting it go par shaped then would make a team and steal my players know what screw uses dont need yous
redalert124
redalert124
02:42 Fri 11 Feb 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
i am a very competitife person am like that for rewal play lot of sports bowling american football snooker thats what makes me dway am driven to win that what makes me love being that waymakes you less borning to be successfull in life need be that way in this day in age
blackcabman7
blackcabman7
02:44 Fri 11 Feb 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
bad temper there redalert if u and him sorted your diffrences u would still have a good team m8 been there done it wore the tee shirt with a clan before never got on with each other thats why i left m8
Pages: 12021
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

pool masters new clan

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.