ANY old players you miss?

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 15354
kirk
kirk
01:19 Sat 13 Oct 18 (BST)  [Link]  
I remember those teams and players Alex. Got on with a few of them. Was more when I was starting out as a rookie and eventually I got to be a member of untouchables and could hang with and eventually beat all them class players. Miss the old old clans and players but life and technology has evolved. Still come on for a knock about and I got the same abuse when I beat people but they have got used to it now.

Nice to see you back dude, you were a really good player on your day. Another who used to give me some harsh lessons in my early days haha.
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
05:00 Sat 13 Oct 18 (BST)  [Link]  
I miss the Flying Piglets

I remember!

You remember what?
kris
kris
07:36 Sat 13 Oct 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Don't suppose anyone remembers the original clan league before the FCL / FPL etc. etc?

I set up 'Funky's finest' which on paper had some pretty top players in it Ladysapphire, Ex_champ, Bastilla (from memory) but were still smashed by the 'Untouchables' of Mitch, Cityfan, Nick87, Smithbit, Niall perhaps? I also set up the first properly executed Funkypool vs Funkysnooker matches helped by my incessant messaging of people to play their matches.

Nice to see a couple of familiar faces but most people I used to play with seem long gone now. I was particularly friendly with Mitch, Hightops, Robdut, Wolvesdude, Matty12, Burnzhybhoy. I started when I was about 10 for maybe 5 years before GCSE's and A-levels put an end to it! .Used to lie about my age to seem a bit cooler! I was one of the best at one point but compared to the likes of Marc and Niall I wasn't quite on the same level.

Sad to see the game as it is, but all good things must come to end. Also a shame to see some people either very hostile and / or seemingly pathologically addicted to the site, but I guess that's the situation with any online game.

Anyway, I still enjoy it every now and again in short bursts for a knock about. My hours are irregular in between clinics or sometimes between waiting to feed my stem cells at god knows what hours so the game still offers welcome relief! Please pop up if you remember me / want to play!

i dont know you, but Welcome Back!
gambler
gambler
11:48 Wed 17 Oct 18 (BST)  [Link]  
I miss derpatovski now that bubs could really destroy peeps

I remeber he destroyed another old time great steven_up
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
23:27 Wed 17 Oct 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Is tratter still working so that he cant play? He has a life, you know.
gambler
gambler
23:31 Wed 17 Oct 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Yes he is still performing as a clown in a circus bubs
whatdoido
whatdoido
14:12 Thu 18 Oct 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Is tratter still working so that he cant play? He has a life, you know.

ahhh seb, now you are a true great . . im glad you still share my passion of hatred for tratter. . . . but leave the man alone he has to work . . .he has a life you know.
mich
mich
12:00 Tue 13 Nov 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
Don't suppose anyone remembers the original clan league before the FCL / FPL etc. etc?

I set up 'Funky's finest' which on paper had some pretty top players in it Ladysapphire, Ex_champ, Bastilla (from memory) but were still smashed by the 'Untouchables' of Mitch, Cityfan, Nick87, Smithbit, Niall perhaps? I also set up the first properly executed Funkypool vs Funkysnooker matches helped by my incessant messaging of people to play their matches.

Nice to see a couple of familiar faces but most people I used to play with seem long gone now. I was particularly friendly with Mitch, Hightops, Robdut, Wolvesdude, Matty12, Burnzhybhoy. I started when I was about 10 for maybe 5 years before GCSE's and A-levels put an end to it! .Used to lie about my age to seem a bit cooler! I was one of the best at one point but compared to the likes of Marc and Niall I wasn't quite on the same level.

Sad to see the game as it is, but all good things must come to end. Also a shame to see some people either very hostile and / or seemingly pathologically addicted to the site, but I guess that's the situation with any online game.

Anyway, I still enjoy it every now and again in short bursts for a knock about. My hours are irregular in between clinics or sometimes between waiting to feed my stem cells at god knows what hours so the game still offers welcome relief! Please pop up if you remember me / want to play!

How do mate, been a while.
gambler
gambler
19:25 Tue 13 Nov 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
Back to rip someone else off at christmas bubs??
Impeccable timing. Im in contact with Our friend fran he is making a comeback soon. Im sure you have much to discuss £££££££££
whatdoido
whatdoido
11:02 Thu 15 Nov 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
^^^^ I don't like this guy ... but here he is talking facts ... I am also in contact with my friend fran...... god I love that guy.
_marc_
_marc_
15:42 Sun 28 Apr 19 (BST)  [Link]  
smithbit
ladysapphire
ex_champ
_slick_
mich
quick_pot
cityfan84
1_eye
at this point I even miss onua ffs
kirk
kirk
10:01 Mon 29 Apr 19 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol
pot_play
pot_play
10:10 Mon 29 Apr 19 (BST)  [Link]  

ya trying to laugh never knew ya could haha
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
00:04 Fri 10 May 19 (BST)  [Link]  
smithbit
ladysapphire
ex_champ
_slick_
mich
quick_pot
cityfan84
1_eye
at this point I even miss onua ffs

I remember some of them, great ppl and players

John an Al i used to have a laugh with
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
23:19 Mon 10 Jun 19 (BST)  [Link]  
Ste
Squeezy
Tids
Katie
Hpdarkman
Kenny
Hothead Bob
Dr Luuuuurve
Stephy
Jill (rip)
Johny 1 eye
Chris
Cool dude
Jo Jo
Al
Si
Topsy
Colin
Niall
Ul_son
Adidas
Pot the lot
MMT
Driver

Flying piglets
All who posted on poems
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
18:54 Wed 21 Aug 19 (BST)  [Link]  
Pete Burns
hippesville
hippesville
22:43 Fri 18 Oct 19 (BST)  [Link]  
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
23:15 Fri 1 Nov 19 (GMT)  [Link]  
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
23:18 Fri 1 Nov 19 (GMT)  [Link]  
Missed ya too

Im actually missing Pete, can ya believe that? Hes orrible to me an yet i miss him
hippesville
hippesville
22:51 Wed 25 Mar 20 (GMT)  [Link]  
skyfly and marksmith

Great 9 ballers
Pages: 15354
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

ANY old players you miss?

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.