Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19394
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:15 Tue 7 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
big_mouse said:
anoneeemouse said:
7.4 Aborted games
In the case where a player has to abort the game (for whatever reason), both players are equally expected to maintain efforts to get the remaining part of the game played by the deadline.Players need to post any reasons for the game being aborted on both teams clan thread, and as early as possible.(in case of a default)

The game was completed, so the rule wasnt broken, although the reasons werent posted on the thread, the games were played within a few hours of the original game being played.

Sarah
League Runner

Players need to post any reasons for the game being aborted on both teams clan thread, and as early as possible.(in case of a default)

this was not done back to the old tricks once playing bad i log of for a bit
when this guy wanted to give me a warning cause i came out of the game room not log out like he did
look like this one rule one turn a blind eye others that are league runners

It is not a case of turning a blind eye rick, but no rules were actually broken .
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:29 Tue 7 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
not writing on a clan thread why he left the game that in the rules 7.4 simple as this he was playing bad then log of try get some from back playing well its the oldest trick in the book as i said he wanted give me a warning for it but it ok for him do it

when the game started no one should leave the game room it only 6 frames not like the other league 15 games
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:35 Tue 7 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
speaking as a former runner myself, sarah is right.

its only breaking rules if the game isn't played within the time given once you/they left the game.

if its played no rules are broken.

maybe this individual had to really go and couldn't post?

example - i had an emotional breakdown this afternoon due to family problems, if it was during the game, i wouldn't have thought of posting but inform you when im back online

doubted2
doubted2
01:47 Tue 7 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
its a little thing rick but frustrating .... game is played move on
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:48 Tue 7 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
dgeneratio said:
speaking as a former runner myself, sarah is right.

its only breaking rules if the game isn't played within the time given once you/they left the game.

if its played no rules are broken.

maybe this individual had to really go and couldn't post?

example - i had an emotional breakdown this afternoon due to family problems, if it was during the game, i wouldn't have thought of posting but inform you when im back online

sorry to hear that
but once speaks of giving others a warning for the same thing i don't that right if it good for one is good for everyone
not being funny on your part but anyone can make up a story like that this some thing the league got look into
as i said the guy was a new player he never had a clue
if so as well why did he not put on the thread sorry pal that i log of before we got the game done now that the mean point but nothing was said
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:51 Tue 7 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
i only warned 1 player for leaving games in the FCL season, that was because he did it 3 times to join a tournament.

if they stay in the game server after leaving then i agree with you, if they stay logged out then may have logged out genuinely.

only hard one for me is if you go because your losing.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:56 Tue 7 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
dgeneratio said:
i only warned 1 player for leaving games in the FCL season, that was because he did it 3 times to join a tournament.

if they stay in the game server after leaving then i agree with you, if they stay logged out then may have logged out genuinely.

only hard one for me is if you go because your losing.

well he was 2/0 down at that time
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:59 Tue 7 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  

if so as well why did he not put on the thread sorry pal that i log of before we got the game done now that the mean point but nothing was said
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:04 Tue 7 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
was he browsing? i don't know mate (maybe ask him? although its irrelevant now) but browsing doesn't mean your constantly at the computer, i mean i browse most of the time but i tend to browse other sites also.

the game was played, albeit a few hours after Jay logged out so unless your posting some improvements to the idea then maybe move onto a new topic?
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
02:46 Tue 7 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I think you need to look more into what you are accusing me of Rick.

Myself and cleensheet spoke in the game server, he was in the straight tournament and waiting on the final invite. We both decided that we would play our match until he got his invite, he got his invite just as we finished the second frame. Cleensheet told me just before that after he was done in the final he was going out to the shop for what ever reason, i told him that i may be on when he gets back but we will finish the game at some point today. So i never left the game and i never logged out due to being 2 - 0 down. Get your facts before you bring me out on the forum please. I have never left a clan game before and i dont intend to start now.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
08:51 Tue 7 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
big_mouse said:
not writing on a clan thread why he left the game that in the rules 7.4 simple as this he was playing bad then log of try get some from back playing well its the oldest trick in the book as i said he wanted give me a warning for it but it ok for him do it

when the game started no one should leave the game room it only 6 frames not like the other league 15 games

I was not playing bad, i have posted above what happened actually, wont let me edit now so will say it here.

Im not at my own house i don't have 24/7 access to a computer here so my time online can be very limited. Cleensheet went to carry on playing in his final od straight and then went to the shop, i returned a few hours later after warning him i may not be on anyway, i would have been on a bit earlier if i myself didn't have to go out, so there was no trick and i've not wanted to give you a warning for anything so i dont know what your on but i want some . Have anything else to say to me you can offline message me i have explained all here and as people can see no player was at fault its just you dont know the actual story.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:18 Tue 7 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
As i stated before, NO rules have been broken, and the game was finished. Any more questions regarding this game please take it to offline message to either myself or the players involved ,

thankyou ,

Sarah
League Runner
doubted2
doubted2
10:02 Tue 7 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
o dear like the response Jay ooooochy
doubted2
doubted2
10:04 Tue 7 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
sorry sarah ,,,,,, no rules broken and a great explanation from jay

all alot of huff nd puff till some one blew the big clan hooooooose doooon maybe theres a mooooose in da hooooose
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:28 Tue 7 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
bluenose1872 said:
big_mouse said:

I was not playing bad, i have posted above what happened actually, wont let me edit now so will say it here.

Im not at my own house i don't have 24/7 access to a computer here so my time online can be very limited. Cleensheet went to carry on playing in his final od straight and then went to the shop, i returned a few hours later after warning him i may not be on anyway, i would have been on a bit earlier if i myself didn't have to go out, so there was no trick and i've not wanted to give you a warning for anything so i dont know what your on but i want some . Have anything else to say to me you can offline message me i have explained all here and as people can see no player was at fault its just you dont know the actual story.

i ask my player that what he told me so i have the right to ask as i am captain of my team
that make a change in the last few weeks iv seen you on most of the time but this took 17 hours for a reply
the same as you so get of you high horse
rule 7.4 tell me your did not comply with this
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:39 Tue 7 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I will say once again , NO rules were broken ,
7.4 Aborted games
In the case where a player has to abort the game (for whatever reason), both players are equally expected to maintain efforts to get the remaining part of the game played by the deadline.Players need to post any reasons for the game being aborted on both teams clan thread, and as early as possible.(in case of a default)

As early as possible : there was no need to write on thread, as the game got played.

Anymore qeuries about this , i suggest that it is done via offline message , and not on this thread.

Thankyou

Sarah
League Runner
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:56 Tue 7 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Notice

There has been a few problems recently with invalid subs being made in games. I have made a change to the tables on the FBL website, adding a column for each team which will have players that have been subbed out of a game listed.
If captains are unsure on whether a sub is valid, they can now check which players have already been subbed out before they sub a player into a game.

https://sites.google.com/site/funkybilliardsleague/division-2-fixtures/set-7

Sarah
League Runner
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:22 Tue 7 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Players need to post any reasons for the game being aborted on both teams clan thread, and as early as possible.(in case of a default)

so this not part of the rules
doubted2
doubted2
13:15 Tue 7 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
rick the game was played ????????? it wasnt a default

thats what the rule says
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
14:40 Tue 7 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well your player has not told you exactly what happened, i did say i may not be able to stay online while he done the tournament and then went to the shop.

It took 17 hours to reply because i had been up the whole night before and i went to sleep after i played the game with cleensheet because i was tired. I dont need to reply within seconds and just because i never posted on it does not mean i wont have anything to say. Get off my high horse? get in your small brain and read what i said above then take on the league runners comments about NO RULES WERE BROKEN! I left because i had something to do the game got finished end of bleeding story.

Have anything else to say to me then please offline message me but chances are i will have you on ignore . Stop calling me out on the forums its getting rather annoying now, i have nothing more to say to you unless it is to do with our fixture between our clans or something to do with FCL next season. Other than that you can leave me alone now and go and hassle someone else.

Im going offline now but ill be sure not to wait 17 hours to reply to any message or forum i have been called out on.

Sorry Sarah thats me done now.

Edited at 12:46 Tue 07/02/12 (GMT)
Pages: 19394
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FBL Discussion and News thread

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funky Billiards League.
Back to Forum List.