Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funky Billiards League.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19495
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:39 Tue 7 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
bluenose1872 said:
Well your player has not told you exactly what happened, i did say i may not be able to stay online while he done the tournament and then went to the shop.

It took 17 hours to reply because i had been up the whole night before and i went to sleep after i played the game with cleensheet because i was tired. I dont need to reply within seconds and just because i never posted on it does not mean i wont have anything to say. Get off my high horse? get in your small brain and read what i said above then take on the league runners comments about NO RULES WERE BROKEN! I left because i had something to do the game got finished end of bleeding story.

Have anything else to say to me then please offline message me but chances are i will have you on ignore . Stop calling me out on the forums its getting rather annoying now, i have nothing more to say to you unless it is to do with our fixture between our clans or something to do with FCL next season. Other than that you can leave me alone now and go and hassle someone else.

Im going offline now but ill be sure not to wait 17 hours to reply to any message or forum i have been called out on.

Sorry Sarah thats me done now.

Edited at 12:46 Tue 07/02/12 (GMT)

so one says that was going to give me a warning for the same thing did you forget mmm
when the foot is turn its ok for others get my meaning jay when you message me that
doubted2
doubted2
15:51 Tue 7 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
rick what is your point .... youve had it answered..

the game is played, the result entered,,, why are you just going on and on at jay for,,, somtimes you really need to look at why you post

there was 13 days of the fixture left the game was finished within 3 hours ,,, why keep going on and on

its done
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:05 Tue 7 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
doubted2 said:

the game is played, the result entered,,, why are you just going on and on at jay for,,, somtimes you really need to look at why you post

there was 13 days of the fixture left the game was finished within 3 hours ,,, why keep going on and on

its done

you wat to no the point craig i tell you he message me saying if i walk out of a game i have a warning for it BUT its ok for him to do it total crap whats good one is good for everyone
now you no what i mean
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:30 Tue 7 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
big_mouse said:
doubted2 said:

its done

you wat to no the point craig i tell you he message me saying if i walk out of a game i have a warning for it BUT its ok for him to do it total crap whats good one is good for everyone
now you no what i mean

If you were given a warning , i assume it was an FCL game, so please either offline message FCL league runners, or post on FCL thread regarding your complaint . FBL will not be giving a warning to any player , as no rules have been broken.
This subject is now finished on FBL thread .

Sarah
League Runner
doubted2
doubted2
17:15 Tue 7 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
i do but was your warning off FCL or FBL

if its FCL uve got the wrong thread
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:18 Tue 7 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
rick can i ask where this "warning" come from? its not for FCL unless Jay warned you without informing me. i only warned one player last season for FCL for leaving games early and that was multiple times.
doubted2
doubted2
18:05 Tue 7 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
james to be honest

i dont see a problem game is played ,,,
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:06 Tue 7 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
neither do i
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:28 Tue 7 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
dgeneratio said:
rick can i ask where this "warning" come from? its not for FCL unless Jay warned you without informing me. i only warned one player last season for FCL for leaving games early and that was multiple times.

message you
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
22:05 Tue 7 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I never done anything wrong! jesus christ act your age and grow up, this is a game i had other things to do and i told your player i may not be on when he came back from the shop, is it the fact i had to go because i was busy or the fact your player lost the game after being ahead 2 - 0.

I have never handed out a warning let alone threaten one before speaking to James about it which i never done so what your telling people is false, if you feel the need to keep calling me out on a thread or talking to people behind my back then go ahead be my guest but dont expect me to take it for so long.

Sarah has said stop it but still you carry on, and as much as i respect the FBL runners i won't listen to them and will keep responding back at you until you stop this vandetta against me. I have a right to defend myself even though you can clearly see i have no reason to as i did naff all wrong.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
22:13 Tue 7 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Was wondering about a match that was played not long ago.

dvz v big_mouse (straight)

big_mouse subbed in lucky_ to play this game, legal sub and all of that jazz but after the game was played lucky_ was banned.

The games were finished at 16:23 and by 16:27 the player was banned, what happens about this exactly?

I dont really care that the player won the game, but i know how the banned user thing works and they wont sign them out and put a ban on. The ban comes into affect as to when the players signs themself's out.
doubted2
doubted2
22:37 Tue 7 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  

Edited at 21:12 Tue 07/02/12 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:08 Tue 7 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
bluenose1872 said:
Was wondering about a match that was played not long ago.

dvz v big_mouse (straight)

big_mouse subbed in lucky_ to play this game, legal sub and all of that jazz but after the game was played lucky_ was banned.

The games were finished at 16:23 and by 16:27 the player was banned, what happens about this exactly?

I dont really care that the player won the game, but i know how the banned user thing works and they wont sign them out and put a ban on. The ban comes into affect as to when the players signs themself's out.
The game result will stand, it was completed and posted on TPA thread before lucky_ was banned

Sarah
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
23:13 Tue 7 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
No problem was just wondering what happens in a situation like that . Im all happy im getting new Rangers shirt haha
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:11 Wed 8 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Sorry to say this but craig you are not connected to the league as a runner or part of the default staff...So why are you constantly answering to posts that have nothing to do with you.

It seems you are a helper and took a back step in the tables progression returning it back to tables by the site.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:39 Wed 8 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
q_tip said:
Sorry to say this but craig you are not connected to the league as a runner or part of the default staff...So why are you constantly answering to posts that have nothing to do with you.

It seems you are a helper and took a back step in the tables progression returning it back to tables by the site.

To put the record straight, I put the results back to tables on the site, craig updates the division tables for me, pete does the golden cue. When i was originally putting the results up,it was on my desktop, but having seen the results on a laptop screen, everything was out of alignment. The tables are now neat and easy to read for all.
Craig was responding to a question he was asked, and as this is a league discussion thread, anyone is entitled to their view or comment on posts on here, as did dgen and bluenose regarding comments made.

Sarah
League Runner
doubted2
doubted2
10:03 Wed 8 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
q_tip said:

i dont understand this at all ????
if you mean do i do the tables the answer is yes hence i worked with seb and jay recently to help solve an error

one that a previous head league runner made, when he ran the league a very strange dicision

ermm q_tip when some asks me a question i will answer it

and you a person who has had 3 accounts within a month
not that i owe you any kind of explanation at all

both jay and rick offline messaged me and asked an opinion i gave it as does fatmikee, toluca and many others as an experienced captain if i can be of help to anyone i will do

as ive said i dont need your permission to do anything,

and as your well aware i also helped the previous league runner recently if you no what I mean

now i would say enough of your childish mischief, give sarah the credit she deserves and get off ppls backs,these people who dont deactivate accounts and do all work deserve credit

you just walked away from the FBL not once numerous times now its in safe hands and will be more successful than ever, try supporting it.

its a discussion thread where does it say i cant comment

Edited at 08:29 Wed 08/02/12 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:39 Wed 8 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
FBL Deaults Team

Default information is now posted and now unlocked, please will default staff give their predictions on the default games. The posts will be locked at 9am Sat 11th Feb .

New FBL Default Website :

http://funkybilliardleague.freeforums.org/index.php

Thankyou

Sarah
League Runner
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:53 Wed 8 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
as for you craig that not ture i told sarah that i took you of ignore
so you could message me but failing to do so after waiting for a few hours for your comment
after i message you got no reply in that time i put you back on the ignore
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:46 Wed 8 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
about the ban yeah the game should stand, we had a discussion on snooker:

slatty said:
whocares8x8 said:
Slatty's suggestion about cases where one player deactivates after the game has started. Opinions?
slatty said:
I think games should be able to be abandoned if both clans agree, gives them both hope of bonus points when you get some loser deactivating

Only thing I would add to this is that it could/should be extended to times where a player has left or been kicked out of a clan rather than just deactivated players.

^ same case with bans also

thoughts?
Pages: 19495
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FBL Discussion and News thread

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funky Billiards League.
Back to Forum List.