Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funky Billiards League.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19697
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
23:41 Wed 8 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
anoneeemouse said:
If there is enough evidence to prove that a player has multiple accounts in the FBL all accounts involved will be banned from the league.

Sarah
League Runner

Same goes for FCL next season to.

Dont see why the dvz and lucky_ game was still being talked about though haha i asked a simple question and it got answered, the result stands. I accepted that
doubted2
doubted2
19:01 Fri 10 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
sarah are all defaults done and scores done so i can sort tables, cheers
doubted2
doubted2
20:10 Sat 11 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
2nd division will be updated before tomorrow lunch
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:32 Sat 11 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
No one can be invited to watch the games,only if the 2 players in the game agree,exceptions to this are FBL league staff on official duties or Funky Pool staff or moderators.

Above is a rule in the clan league

why is that rule there?

Whats point in been in a clan if your team mates cant watch you in a clan game because someone says no he cant watch?

May aswell change the name to Funky Individuals League instead of it been called Funky Billiards League

If the person dont like people watching because they speak too much in the game then theres an ignore button and they cant see what the other players are saying
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
20:34 Sat 11 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
doubted2 said:
2nd division will be updated before tomorrow lunch

When is lunch? haha

Cool beans, top of table is getting very interesting.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:36 Sat 11 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
therev said:
No one can be invited to watch the games,only if the 2 players in the game agree,exceptions to this are FBL league staff on official duties or Funky Pool staff or moderators.

why is that rule there?

Whats point in been in a clan if your team mates cant watch you in a clan game because someone says no he cant watch?

May aswell change the name to Funky Individuals League instead of it been called Funky Billiards League

If the person dont like people watching because they speak too much in the game then theres an ignore button and they cant see what the other players are saying

rule there because of big mouthed people making others uncomfotable.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:38 Sat 11 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
therev said:

why is that rule there?

Still off putting having someone in the room for a lot of people.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:38 Sat 11 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
hence the last paragraph there is an ignore button if you got them on ignore you cant see what they are saying in the game
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:39 Sat 11 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
it the princeiple or u not got any.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:40 Sat 11 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
if it puts you off been in a room with a lot of people why the hell you playing this game lee?

just like saying in football there is too many people watching that is why i made the mistake
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:42 Sat 11 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
its in case spectators put you off, i hate spectators as i can't play as well as i normally can so if it was me and someone asked if they could watch i would say no.

league runners in my opinion should be allowed to watch (especially if abuse or accusations are going off)

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:42 Sat 11 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
mehhh
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:44 Sat 11 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Personal preference dan, i prefer playing with no spectators...stopped clan games to ask my own team mates to leave before.
If both parties are happy with you being there then fair enough get your popcorn and rattle on the go in your armchair, if not it's their game their choice and you can get the highlights on match of the day
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:46 Sat 11 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
whats point in been in a clan tho if your own team cant watch you?

this is ment to be a team game aint it not individual game?

If spectators put you off whats it like practising in the chat room where theres loads of talking going on?
doubted2
doubted2
20:52 Sat 11 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
its hasnt been just made up, uve been in clans a long time and so has that rule
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:52 Sat 11 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Games are 1 v 1 dan. I feel more pressurised by having people watching as you want to do well for your clan it's a bit different than practice in a chat room.
Like I said before it's the individuals involved that have the choice, how can you complain at that?
You're saying people shouldn't be able to play comfortably and enjoy their game because you want to watch? Makes no sense to me.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:55 Sat 11 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
doubted2 said:

well he clearly didnt.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
therev said:
whats point in been in a clan tho if your own team cant watch you?

this is ment to be a team game aint it not individual game?

If spectators put you off whats it like practising in the chat room where theres loads of talking going on?

i don't i go in a private room or i go in a room by myself
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
I thought if both players agreed to spectators then they were allowed, you cant blame someone for not wanting spectators.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:58 Sat 11 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
doubted2 said:

yep ive been in clans a very long time and never have i come across this rule until now craig, it was never around when adam(mmt) and steph(pot_the_lot) was running clans i would know that as i played in every season up until i got banned and took 9 or so months away from this game , so the rule got added when i got banned.

Ive never even seen a person ask if people can watch a game, as this is a team game, if you cant cheer on your team member while watching the game there is something rong.

Its like Wayne Rooney saying i dont want joe bloggs in the stadium as i dont like and he will put me off my game which will never happen at all
Pages: 19697
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FBL Discussion and News thread

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funky Billiards League.
Back to Forum List.