Pages: 19798
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:01 Sat 11 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
staffie_man said:
doubted2 said:
its hasnt been just made up, uve been in clans a long time and so has that rule

well he clearly didnt.

ive been on this site probably longer than 98% of members on this site as ive played it over 10 years now, only people that have probably played it longer than me are the people that played this game when it was called pool sharks(think it was called that before funkypool) and ive never seen this rule at all and i have captained 2 clans and read the rules on a daily basis so get ya fact right kiddo
doubted2
doubted2
21:03 Sat 11 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
its always been there dan you probably just havnt read them
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:03 Sat 11 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
i never said u knew rule and this started cause i pointed it out and admittedly u did say and i quote

"you dont need permission to invite a friend"

so that says u didnt know.

now u do end of really.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:04 Sat 11 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
bluenose1872 said:
I thought if both players agreed to spectators then they were allowed, you cant blame someone for not wanting spectators.

and thats how it should be, i remember back in UT/Nutters in my first season, i had players such as janmb and pot_the_lot watching, they had a good time but i couldn't concentrate with all the talking, just the presence of spectators alone is enough. so if spectators was allowed to watch without my consent i wouldn't be very happy.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:05 Sat 11 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well you've got 2 on this thread that dont like spectators...me and james.
Don't think we have to explain ourselves we just prefer playing our games without an audience if the players you are wanting to watch are happy then fair play if they dont want you there then it's tough luck and no big deal really.
Don't think football is comparable to online pool really.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
21:08 Sat 11 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I don't like having spectators sometimes, depends on my mood and how i am playing .

But that is the way it goes if your opponent does not want any spectators then there is nothing you can do about it, for you to bring in a friend to the game would mean that the opponent would have to have your friend on ignore and in return would have to stick you on ignore to because chances are you could both be gabbin away and putting him off.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:08 Sat 11 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
doubted2 said:
its always been there dan you probably just havnt read them

If its always been there Craig why aint people complained bout me having people watching and why aint they complained about me watching my team mate?

i dont normally post on these sort of threads as people never really listen to you (sure you understand that Craig as it happens to you alot)

With this been a Team Game why cant you watch your team member in there clan game? Kinda daft talking to your team mates Via PM to see how they are going on as you are puttin them off as they have to open another window to talk to you, if your in the game watching they dont have to open another window, If the person is talking too much there is an ignore button so they cant put you off with there talking, also if they put you off by been there what are you doing in clans in the first place?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:10 Sat 11 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
ipotalot said:
Well you've got 2 on this thread that dont like spectators...me and james.
Don't think we have to explain ourselves we just prefer playing our games without an audience if the players you are wanting to watch are happy then fair play if they dont want you there then it's tough luck and no big deal really.
Don't think football is comparable to online pool really.

why do people always relate to football stuff in clans then if they aint comparable lee? im pretty sure in your posts you have mentioned football to get your points across?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:12 Sat 11 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
bluenose1872 said:
I don't like having spectators sometimes, depends on my mood and how i am playing .

But that is the way it goes if your opponent does not want any spectators then there is nothing you can do about it, for you to bring in a friend to the game would mean that the opponent would have to have your friend on ignore and in return would have to stick you on ignore to because chances are you could both be gabbin away and putting him off.

how come you have spectators in tourney games then? or are tourney games different to clan games?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:14 Sat 11 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
well dan, if you can put your opponent off during a PM it can happen in the game hence my point. if i don't want spectators then thats what would happen. i would even make the game myself so its not possible to have them, and if you kept nagging me i would put you on ignore for the duration of the game.

i sometimes get pms in clan games and it can be an off putter but don't forget the pm is minimised the chat in game is not thats the difference.

even if you had the ability of blocking the chat box in the game i would still not have spectators.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:15 Sat 11 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
therev said:
bluenose1872 said:

how come you have spectators in tourney games then? or are tourney games different to clan games?

tournie games aren't private, clan games are so yes quite different, you can't stop spectators in tournaments but you can if your the owner of a private room.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:20 Sat 11 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
i get your points lee, james, craig everyone else that as posted but why be in a clan if you dont want to watch your team mate play his game and you dont want your team mate watching you?

If you are in a Tourney do you ask people to leave who are watching your opponent because them been there are putting you off?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:24 Sat 11 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I can say after looking at the rules there has been several changes made including the spectators rule. These changes have been done quite recently as they were not there in January.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:25 Sat 11 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
well i knew rule from last season
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:25 Sat 11 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
doubted2 said:
its hasnt been just made up, uve been in clans a long time and so has that rule

so thats quote is a like dex?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:29 Sat 11 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
well no matter what happens with the rule, i won't be having any spectators in clan games and thats that

in tournaments i cant stop them watching, but i rarely enter tournaments and its even rarer for people to watch my tournie games.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:29 Sat 11 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well u must have been in time warp kenny as that was not the rule before i left in January.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:30 Sat 11 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
sorry dextr but that's rubbish, the rules were taken straight off FCL originally and the spectator rule hasn't changed in the 3 seasons I have played there so it's at least 3 seasons old.
If I had my way tourney rooms would be private too but we don't have any control over that.
toluca321
toluca321
21:30 Sat 11 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
dgeneratio said:
well no matter what happens with the rule, i won't be having any spectators in clan games and thats that

in tournaments i cant stop them watching, but i rarely enter tournaments and its even rarer for people to watch my tournie games.
huh i watch you once already lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:34 Sat 11 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
No you are wrong Lee there are several changes that have been done i can see them so its you thats talking rubbish.
Pages: 19798
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FBL Discussion and News thread

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funky Billiards League.
Back to Forum List.