Important Notice to all members of the FCL!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:57 Mon 24 Jan 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
At the end of this season Jan will be retiring from all clan activities which includes running the clan league and its staff. Due to reasons which I'm sure all of you are aware his satisfaction in playing this game has decreased significantly over the past season and made it very difficult for him to run the league. This will be a massive loss to the FCL, I don't think anyone realises the amount of work he has put into running it in the last few seasons especially in terms of the wonderful website he has provided for us. I think the least we can do is send him a personal message thanking him for his priceless contribution to the FCL.

So on behalf of the FCL Staff and the rest of the FCL community I would like to say thanks Jan for your tireless contribution to keeping this league that we enjoy so much going and wish you all the best for the future!

This also means that we may possibly be without a website for next season. Jan has kindly offered to donate his but we would need to find someone who is technically adept to take over hosting responsibilites.

What we need to run the website is:
- A linux computer (or virtual linux machine on a windows computer)
- turned on 24/7
- stable internet connection

So if you think you have what the league requires to be able to keep the website going please contact us urgently.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:58 Mon 24 Jan 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
In Steph's absence this currently leaves James, Sam and myself as default staff and just general support staff to update subs, players, etc.... So if you would like to get involved and help us collect info, update games and the rest please contact us and we'll take it from there

Once again I do urge you to take a minute out of your busy schedules and send a warm thanks to him for all the effort he has put into making this game all the more enjoyable for us!

Thanks for reading,

On behalf of the Clan League Staff
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:04 Mon 24 Jan 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
i have always been one of the first to appreciate the hard work Jan put into the site and to keep the clan league going.

So until you have ran some sort of league yourself you will know how much work goes into it and the work to keep it going.

so thanks Jan, hope you will still keep in contact with us and good luck for future
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:08 Mon 24 Jan 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
totally agree dgen,

really nice guy and very helpful. take care man all the best for the future
blueberry
blueberry
15:21 Mon 24 Jan 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Thanks mate for your input and hard work in keeping the league alive for so long and the website that runs flawlessly in the background... A hard job follows for those taking over to match the effort and time given by you
shooter001
shooter001
15:22 Mon 24 Jan 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
good luck Jan and thx for all ur hard wrk

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:26 Mon 24 Jan 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
gd luck jan and thanks for everything
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:20 Mon 24 Jan 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
cheers jan. thanks for everything.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:55 Mon 24 Jan 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
thanks for everything Jan......
spoonie
spoonie
17:43 Mon 24 Jan 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
thanks for alot of things jan.. you know what i mean those rush team changes
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
17:53 Mon 24 Jan 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Thanks for all the hard work you put in! It will be sorely missed here!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:53 Mon 24 Jan 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
cheers mate for everything i would like to help out with defaults if possible
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:03 Mon 24 Jan 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Thanks for your time and effort, to keep this running so long. good luck to you in the future Jan
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:03 Mon 24 Jan 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Thanks for your time and effort, to keep this running so long. good luck to you in the future Jan
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:46 Mon 24 Jan 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
thanks for all ure hard work Jan, you've done a great job
me_again
me_again
19:51 Mon 24 Jan 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
i would like to thank jan for all the hardwork and time he has kindly devoted to making the FCL what it is, great guy to talk to and has always helped me and im sure a lot others when we needed it. good luck jan and thanks
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:25 Tue 25 Jan 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
thanks jan and all the best in the future wont be same without ya, kev i will help if i can i allways on or around thanks again
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:28 Wed 9 Feb 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Cheers jan hope we speak soon...

cheers for tips on FPL

Take care..

MP
_ghost_
_ghost_
14:47 Sat 12 Feb 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Goodluck Jan.

I quicky read through this and just wondering who i need to talk to about having Crazy Eights return to the FCL and of course the clan world again. Cheers

Jay
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:54 Sat 12 Feb 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
me and kev mate but this season doesn't end for couple of days then probably take a week off or something to get site prepared for next season.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Important Notice to all members of the FCL!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.