Viewing forum thread.
Back to Fun and Games.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:16 Mon 13 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
decided to start this in a new thread.

the rules are as follows

1 the current riddle keeper will post a riddle.
2 anyone who wishes may ask a yes or no question, to which the riddle keeper may answer yes or no, or elaborate on those, but cannot give answers which cannot be shortened to yes or no
3 anyone who has already heard the riddle and knows the answer, and/or knows the answer straight away must sit out
4 the player who solves the riddle will become the new riddle keeper
5 if there is no new riddle keeper by the end of the fortnight (eg monday 1st to sunday 14th) then the current riddle keeper must give the answer, and also decide on who was closest, who becomes the new riddle keeper
6 no clues must be given until two days have passed. after then the riddle keeper can give clues as and when but donbt make them too easy
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:18 Mon 13 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
sounds good, so whats the new riddle?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:19 Mon 13 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
the first riddle will be set by me

the mystery of anthony and cleopatra

anthony and cleopatra are lying dead on the floor
there is a pool of water around them, and there are pieces of a broken bowl on the floor
there is a bed, a wardrobe, shelves, a mirror, tables and other normal furniture in the room
some of the above may be vital clues and some may be red herrings
how did they die?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:20 Mon 13 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
off to bed, hope to find lots of posts in the morning! god its like christmas
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:34 Mon 13 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
think i know this one straight off, wish ya wa here to confirm it, cos dont want to spoil it............ oh well

~JD~
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:21 Tue 14 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
if you know it already you cant play this round, its alrite this ones relatively easy someone should get it quite soon

new rule: no using search engines
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:32 Tue 14 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
I tried that with the last one, don't help, I think I know this one, I'll chat when we next on. Laters., Good luck all.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:15 Tue 14 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
ah great everyone knows but me!

did one of them get poisoned by something in the water. they dropped the bowl and all the water and poison.
then the next walked in slipped on the water on the floor and hit their head on one of the furniture items?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:38 Tue 14 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
no that is not the answer, good try
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:07 Wed 15 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
maybe too few ppl know this one, so it gets neglected, post if you know it and arent participating!
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

riddle of the fortnight

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Fun and Games.
Back to Forum List.