What sports do you play?

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

funk_p0tter_
funk_p0tter_
14:55 Sun 27 Feb 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
This was once a thread, however due to the '6 months rule" it was capped, and therefore no-one could post anymore on that thread.

So, I play Table tennis (Where in March I won the Wiltshire u13 boys championships)

However, I prefer and am better at cross country where I am ranked 2nd in Wiltshire, and am aspirationally aiming for top 45 in the U.K counties.

Moreover, sky sports 3, on 5th March it will show live coverage of the inter counties (Which I reffered as the U.K counties). I will be near 50th and am in a green vest with two white hoops saying 'Wiltshire" so maybe record it and look out for me! Also look fo my brother Alexander, whom is in the u17 men category.

What sports do you play?
bulldog_oc
bulldog_oc
15:49 Sun 27 Feb 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
nice ^

i play football witch we won the league 7 times in a row and the cup 2 times but i was scouted to play for an academy team cause i was to good but i said no but now all my relationships have went down with other players and we need to learn to co - operate with each other . now im thinking of leaving and moving to a better club
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:43 Mon 21 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
I play football, i play at a semi professional level and had trials with bristol city academy, got in but i refused it as they wanted me to toe-punt the ball which im against.

_ghost_
_ghost_
21:55 Mon 21 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Erm i played with local football team U21 until last week as i need surgery on my leg, i also play for my local mason's club in pool leagues where i am currently my clubs 9th time undeafeted champion, won the 9th 2 - 3 weeks ago officially now aiming for double figures I also play badmngton where i was my school champion and also West Lothian champion, i have not played in a while but looking at going back to it.
_ghost_
_ghost_
22:00 Mon 21 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
[QUOTE=bulldog_oc]nice ^

i play football witch we won the league 7 times in a row and the cup 2 times but i was scouted to play for an academy team cause [I]i [B][U]was[/B][/U] to good[/I] but i said no but now all my relationships have went down with other players and we need to learn to co - operate with each other . now im thinking of leaving and moving to a better club[:)][:)][/QUOTE]

That made me laugh because now James that says to me you are not good anymore [:P]
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:33 Tue 22 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
I play alot of football

But my main sport is crown green bowls ive played since i was ten and been in all age catagories for my county and country

Playing a nationals this sunday so hope to become british under 25 champion
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:12 Tue 22 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
gd luck matt
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:44 Mon 28 Mar 11 (BST)  [Link]  
on this tournament i finished semi finals and got my self a bit of cash!
bulldog_oc
bulldog_oc
05:45 Mon 28 Mar 11 (BST)  [Link]  
[QUOTE=_ghost_][QUOTE=bulldog_oc]nice ^

i play football witch we won the league 7 times in a row and the cup 2 times but i was scouted to play for an academy team cause [I]i [B][U]was[/B][/U] to good[/I] but i said no but now all my relationships have went down with other players and we need to learn to co - operate with each other . now im thinking of leaving and moving to a better club[:)][:)][/QUOTE]

That made me laugh because now James that says to me you are not good anymore [:P][/QUOTE]im still good now . got a better team and im top scorer[:)]
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:01 Mon 28 Mar 11 (BST)  [Link]  
[QUOTE=bulldog_oc][QUOTE=_ghost_][QUOTE=bulldog_oc]nice ^

That made me laugh because now James that says to me you are not good anymore [:P][/QUOTE]im still good now . got a better team and im top scorer[:)][/QUOTE]

you know you are playing for the blind team right?
_ghost_
_ghost_
07:19 Mon 28 Mar 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Lmao matt
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:22 Mon 28 Mar 11 (BST)  [Link]  
_ghost_
_ghost_
07:30 Mon 28 Mar 11 (BST)  [Link]  
There goes my idea of going to toilet just watched that and i pee'd mesel haha joking but that was funny that
flapjack
flapjack
Admin
10:41 Mon 28 Mar 11 (BST)  [Link]  
I play rugby for my school, and its currently top in yorkshire.
And i also do boxing for my local club, no fights yet though
Also do speed skipping, can currently do 4 jumps per second(it is part of the boxing warn up)
Also do running, and 100m sprint

And also pool, obviously
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:44 Mon 28 Mar 11 (BST)  [Link]  
I played football for Cardiff City academy for 1 game when I was like 9......bit harsh to kick me out JUST because I crippled some1, also played for Newtown AFC for a season!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:31 Sun 3 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
i like to play squash, good exercise and stress release. also like to swim
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:57 Tue 26 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
i do Taekwondo also run the club twice a week,
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:12 Tue 26 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
I enjoy playin basketball for fun but have quite a good shot, and decent ball handling skills, just not physically fit enough to even want to try out for NBA or anythng close to it lol:P
But do want to play for nba someday
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

What sports do you play?

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.