Pages: 145
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:01 Tue 29 Mar 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Ahh I dunno then mate!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:47 Wed 30 Mar 11 (BST)  [Link]  
I don't know if Chris pm-ed you guys, but he very politely did PM me The guy's a legend.

Anyways, the 11-character code after the v= should be copied, highlighted and then You Tube button needs to be pressed and that's it :)
cool_dude
cool_dude
02:05 Wed 30 Mar 11 (BST)  [Link]  
<link removed>

Give it up there is the link. Please be aware it contains strong language to anyone that is offended

There is a few more from the same guy, it is very funny though and very true how the same things happen on stars.

EDIT: cheers chris!!

Edited at 23:10 Tue 29/03/11 (BST)

Edited by forum moderator mr_mcquiston, at 01:31 Wed 30/03/11 (BST)
spoonie
spoonie
02:08 Wed 30 Mar 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Tried posting that for you lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:09 Wed 30 Mar 11 (BST)  [Link]  
works - but for language

The code is the 11 characters beginning with the 'HYc'

Edited at 23:12 Tue 29/03/11 (BST)
diamond_cut
diamond_cut
03:37 Sat 2 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Posted Image

Was on a small warm up play chip tournament before a money tourny, and this happened.... i was in utter shock! (I'm the one at the bottom by the way....)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:48 Tue 12 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
any sign of that poker tournament starting between ourselves
_niall_
_niall_
04:43 Tue 12 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Had a cracking couple of days, won 250 in cash game last night, then played a $11 rush tourny on fulltilt earlier with 200 players and scooped that for $580, then I played a $100 heads up and won that...throw in backing Schwartzel to win the Masters at 90/1 on Wednesday and Niall's up well over a grand already this week
onua0767
onua0767
05:20 Tue 12 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Niall, amazing, must be your full time job?
_niall_
_niall_
06:34 Tue 12 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
I wish haha...make money playing the game but not enough to consider it a full time job lol...I've had a few 4 figure scores, and have come close a few times to 5 figure ones, WHEN I do then I'll consider it a full time job
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:08 Tue 12 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Anybody tried Ultimate Bet? its a pretty good site, i like to play holdem on there on there now undername GYVMEYOCHIPS :P
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:53 Wed 13 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
_niall_ said:
Had a cracking couple of days, won 250 in cash game last night, then played a $11 rush tourny on fulltilt earlier with 200 players and scooped that for $580, then I played a $100 heads up and won that...throw in backing Schwartzel to win the Masters at 90/1 on Wednesday and Niall's up well over a grand already this week
That s good stuff m8 i was up about 500 euro last week but im down 80 this weak its a great game when your running good. Gonna head to one of jps events this week it will be my first time. you ever been/ done well.
_niall_
_niall_
05:55 Wed 13 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah used to play a JP event in a local place quite regularly and did very well there! My run good has come to an end...dropped 180 tonight playing cash, my KK no good vs QJ on a 10 9 3 board (he hit his 8 on the turn after all the money went in ). Oh well, back to the MTT grind!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:53 Thu 14 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
_niall_ said:
Yeah used to play a JP event in a local place quite regularly and did very well there! My run good has come to an end...dropped 180 tonight playing cash, my KK no good vs QJ on a 10 9 3 board (he hit his 8 on the turn after all the money went in ). Oh well, back to the MTT grind!
Im dying to play one. unlucky in the cash game i hate when idiots suck out made another 170 last night good run is back on
_niall_
_niall_
00:02 Fri 15 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Nice one mate well done!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:35 Fri 15 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
cushion said:
_niall_ said:
Im dying to play one. unlucky in the cash game i hate when idiots suck out made another 170 last night good run is back on
another 110 not much but all counts
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:07 Mon 18 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Anyone see the scandel with full tilt and poker stars they might be getting shut down. Anyone from the US know about how gambling is illegal online???
cool_dude
cool_dude
22:42 Mon 18 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
I have had the emails from Full Tilt and Stars about US players being unable to play anymore. Not sure of all the details must be awful if you live in america though!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:09 Tue 19 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
haha suits it. It's sure as hell legal in Europe...and I've always hated the bonuses they issue only to US players. Guess now they won't have an alternative but to issue them to European players

But on a more serious not, I don't see how that could happen. Poker sites have too much of a monopoly and are a major part of a lot of people, especially Americans. I can't see them shut down tbh. ( or forbidden for US players anyway ).
Pages: 145
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

poker thread

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.