Really sorry it come to this.

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:50 Wed 27 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
I doubt it mate
fry06
fry06
02:51 Wed 27 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Rediculous
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
ipotalot said:

Would Nick who made the site do it and leave those who run the league to do all the updates etc?

not a chance
cool_dude
cool_dude
whocares8x8 said:
just create another site (similar to snooker). It won't be nearly as useful, but would hold the information at least.

Agreed, surely all is not lost this way. As pointed out though i'm not sure how you would manage with default scoring.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:54 Wed 27 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah i thought that, messages will obviously be important here and also captains views, and i hope players would be trustworthy to post their views on defaults about the game.
_k1rk_
_k1rk_
02:56 Wed 27 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
I think you should just take a week to get the league sorted or longer if needed and then restart the fixtures. It's a bummer but at the end of the day it's the fairest way really and I for one wouldnt mind doing that. But i understand maybe not everyone would like that.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:57 Wed 27 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Whatever happens, it is clear that there is enough folk willing this to succeed so i'm sure it will. Anything I can do to help I will and i'm sure i'll not spit the dummy every ten minutes.

Selfish actions but better off now i am sure.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:58 Wed 27 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
I agree.

Also gives you chance to re-do divisions now that clans have folded.

EDIT: and add new clans that wish to take part.
_k1rk_
_k1rk_
03:02 Wed 27 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
I dont think adding new clans will help due to the fact that games have already been played etc. Having time to carry the league on from where it is is ok but changing divisions and adding new clans changes it entirely. Would be like restarting the league.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:03 Wed 27 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
_kayleigh_ said:
I agree.

Also gives you chance to re-do divisions now that clans have folded.

EDIT: and add new clans that wish to take part.

Won't be that extreme lol. The season will continue, will just be a matter of looking through threads to see the previous results
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
03:03 Wed 27 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah we won't get the info as kenny deleted them all but if he does return he won't be a league runner, we guarantee that.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:04 Wed 27 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol! Ok ok i jumped in too deep

Maybe captain of each clan could help by finding results and fixtures?

I'd be willing to help
fry06
fry06
03:05 Wed 27 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
for the best obv
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
that would help yeah, we may need a few days to sort this out.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
_kayleigh_ said:
Lol! Ok ok i jumped in too deep

Maybe captain of each clan could help by finding results and fixtures?

I'd be willing to help

Yea that'd be great to start with
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
dgeneratio said:
yeah we won't get the info as kenny deleted them all but if he does return he won't be a league runner, we guarantee that.

*Likes*

No no! *LOVES!*

chaos_
chaos_
03:07 Wed 27 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Can i ask why the site has to be separate to funky pool ? This has happened a couple of times now and there's no guarantee it wont happen again , all scores fixtures and what not used to be kept on here, maybe you should consider putting it back on funky ?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:09 Wed 27 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
be a good idea deleted no i aint
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
03:09 Wed 27 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
i will make a results thread when time is right, we will have to using yola/what kev used for FBL.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:10 Wed 27 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
you wanna know something,

40000+ players play this game out of those players we get the frequent useras that are always on, me for 1 of them, and the clan stuff is really fun and important to alot of people that take time to run the league and run clans, i know it isnt easy But for you too have a little cry and stopp it all because someone said your ugly m8 is so ridiculous, so what a few clans have folded due to fcl related items, but thats no reason to spoil the fun for the others, you really need to grow up after all this is an online iternet game, which does mean that you will probably never meet any1 on here in real life, so sorry to say this but for a young 14 year old or what ever you are, you need to grow up mate and really fast, if you couldn't handle the pressure there are people on here that know how to help things out, and i know a lot of people who really think your a bit of a sore loser and stufff m8 and this is definately proving their point, if you cary on with this, you will NEVER have friends on this site unless you have a new user name and even then alot of the mods are in clans and they will now who tyou are and how chilish you are, and hnestly m8 your not good at all so just leave this site m8 but let the rest of the world have fun.
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Really sorry it come to this.

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.