Really sorry it come to this.

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:10 Wed 27 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
dgeneratio said:
yeah we won't get the info as kenny deleted them all but if he does return he won't be a league runner, we guarantee that.

would not want to with a corupt league
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
03:12 Wed 27 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
notice how FCL dropped because you joined?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:12 Wed 27 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
ipotalot said:
dgeneratio said:
onevisit said:
Any way the info could just be transfered to someone else?

for new host you would need...

24/7 computer turned on
linux computer (virtual Linux)
stable internet connection

Would Nick who made the site do it and leave those who run the league to do all the updates etc?

I am 100% sure if we approached nick he would help out, as he relies on premium and regular uses, also guests,, but with no clan tournaments and stuff he may lose alot of members over this, so i am sure nick can make a new link and help us all out,
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:13 Wed 27 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
thats right blame me keep it comming guy keep it comming
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:13 Wed 27 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
death_viper said:
dgeneratio said:
yeah we won't get the info as kenny deleted them all but if he does return he won't be a league runner, we guarantee that.

would not want to with a corupt league

corrupt l;eague lmfao lol, have a clan match with me and we'll see how corrupt it is
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:14 Wed 27 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Just give them the imformation they need and leave well alone!.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
Just put the site up so we can get the info and then go back to feelings sorry for yourself ......................... again.
master_ice
master_ice
death_viper said:

Your fault and im new AND in your clan lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:15 Wed 27 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
what you on about got nothing to do with playing skills

you lot just keep going oh kev i will put fbl up for you.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:16 Wed 27 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
onevisit said:
Just put the site up so we can get the info and then go back to feelings sorry for yourself ......................... again.

ooo john the big man speak like that why should i.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:16 Wed 27 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Kenny could you not just give them the information they need? You don't need to have anything to do with the FCL if you don't want to, but it seems a bit unfair to stop everyone else aswell. Your a good guy Kenny, so do the right right thing please.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
03:17 Wed 27 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
perfect_play said:
ipotalot said:
dgeneratio said:
onevisit said:
Any way the info could just be transfered to someone else?

for new host you would need...

24/7 computer turned on
linux computer (virtual Linux)
stable internet connection

Would Nick who made the site do it and leave those who run the league to do all the updates etc?

I am 100% sure if we approached nick he would help out, as he relies on premium and regular uses, also guests,, but with no clan tournaments and stuff he may lose alot of members over this, so i am sure nick can make a new link and help us all out,

nah he won't trust me i cannot say why.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:18 Wed 27 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Because you are being immature. To be honest i'll put in the graft to help get the info but you could just be a better person.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
death_viper said:

blame you, what a joke we arn't blaming you we know you ruined it all, your just a young kid having a cry thats all, grow up m8,

get a new username coz every1 of your frioends wont be your friend anymore,

Dont forget your in a clan m8, the VIPERS they have only just started up and already you have said to the whole world that i am a baby "no offence here" and the league is stupid coz u cant win a clan game and now ur going to ruin it for the rest of everyone else.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
death_viper said:
what you on about got nothing to do with playing skills

you lot just keep going oh kev i will put fbl up for you.

thanks, is it down at the minute?
cool_dude
cool_dude
03:20 Wed 27 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
onevisit said:
Because you are being immature. To be honest i'll put in the graft to help get the info but you could just be a better person.

Lots of people can help pick this up. Death viper you have just prove coming back again with your comments what everybody really thought!

As far as i know Nick has always said clans are an unofficial part of funkypool and it won't be intergrated into the site, so i don't think this is an option.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:20 Wed 27 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
perfect_play said:
death_viper said:

blame you, what a joke we arn't blaming you we know you ruined it all, your just a young kid having a cry thats all, grow up m8,

Dont forget your in a clan m8, the VIPERS they have only just started up and already you have said to the whole world that i am a girl "no offence here to girls" and the league is stupid coz i cant win a clan game and now i am going to ruin the rest of it for everyone else. being a guy and a sore loser your probably getting off on this aint ya, in your room eating ya fat food playing with yourself, what a time waster.,

i never once said that or anything like that so we see who the stir is there and kid mm
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:24 Wed 27 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
death_viper said:
perfect_play said:
death_viper said:

Dont forget your in a clan m8, the VIPERS they have only just started up and already you have said to the whole world that i am a girl "no offence here to girls" and the league is stupid coz i cant win a clan game and now i am going to ruin the rest of it for everyone else. being a guy and a sore loser your probably getting off on this aint ya, in your room eating ya fat food playing with yourself, what a time waster.,

i never once said that or anything like that so we see who the stir is there and kid mm

this has nothing to do with what you said its what you did, actions speak louder than words, and this is only about what i think, imagine what everyone else right now thinks about you.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:27 Wed 27 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
dgeneratio said:
notice how FCL dropped because you joined?

no need for that comment best thing to do kenny is let them have the info think its the right thing....

cmon buddy alot of people rely on you!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:28 Wed 27 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
dont care anymore online bullies real bullie you all the same petty lo lifes only a few decent people on ere and it them i fill sorry for not you people keep comming i dont care,

you come find me if you want to do me a favor.
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Really sorry it come to this.

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.