Really sorry it come to this.

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 134
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:46 Wed 27 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
master_p00l said:
death_viper said:
kev what format you want this data as i guess i got let bullies win

you are the league runner right?

use your power!

tried that that why the all had a ding dong at me i give up have what you have my blood for all i care no thanks once for paying for domains for fbl and have my internet fixed so it stays on paying more on my elecy and building a server pc not one thanks ,

you all ungreatfull kids
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:47 Wed 27 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
death_viper said:
kev what format you want this data as i guess i got let bullies win

Just in a word doc or e-mail please mate.

Edit: You should be able to see my e-mail address on MSN as I tried to add you earlier
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:49 Wed 27 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Kenny you keep throwing bully at people but that's exactly what you are trying to do to everyone on here...'don't argue with me or I'll close the site.'
You want a dictatorship where you can do what you want and have one rule for you and one for everyone else.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:51 Wed 27 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
ipotalot said:
I don't see why the site has to be so complicated our pub leagues just use a blog done on blogspot. Captains post the results and the runners update it and do the table.
Might be missing something but thats all we need isn't it? No computers need to be on 24/7 or have special software because all the discussions and news can be done on here.
All the results for this season can be got off the clans pages if need be.

Unless the computer is being used as a web server, in which case it would have to be on all the time so people can access the site.

Personally, I think using a Content Management System like Joomla makes life a whole lot easier.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:52 Wed 27 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
ipotalot said:
Kenny you keep throwing bully at people but that's exactly what you are trying to do to everyone on here...'don't argue with me or I'll close the site.'
You want a dictatorship where you can do what you want and have one rule for you and one for everyone else.

up u do i lee u just as bad as the rest you dont know me every one want to know the real me ok
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:52 Wed 27 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
look all just back off or i will put my foot down and you will get no where

you are all ungreatfull
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
03:55 Wed 27 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
just a little idea for defaults, no one will want games going to default lol

I like the idea of no defaults, how about unplayed games carry over to the next week, captains from each clan get to pick an active opposing player to play the fixture, can be any player even one thats already played.

example:

team angry v cobras = 1 default

team angry choose kev04 from cobras
cobras choose poolbiird from angry

poolbiird v kev04
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:55 Wed 27 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
right ok i a 34 year old man who has nothing but a wife,
i cant have kids and i disbled i cant even go outside so yes i a freak but i also human want to know more ok i a orphan both my parents died i have a siter that i cant see as i cant go out, and i put my wife through hell everyday but at leaset i alive for what HER thats what it the only reason so you can all just have what you want and go away and leave me alone
chaos_
chaos_
04:04 Wed 27 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
ab_rfc said:
just a little idea for defaults, no one will want games going to default lol

I like the idea of no defaults, how about unplayed games carry over to the next week, captains from each clan get to pick an active opposing player to play the fixture, can be any player even one thats already played.

example:

team angry v cobras = 1 default

team angry choose kev04 from cobras
cobras choose poolbiird from angry

poolbiird v kev04

Good Idea !!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:11 Wed 27 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
cmurphy said:
ipotalot said:
I don't see why the site has to be so complicated our pub leagues just use a blog done on blogspot. Captains post the results and the runners update it and do the table.
Might be missing something but thats all we need isn't it? No computers need to be on 24/7 or have special software because all the discussions and news can be done on here.
All the results for this season can be got off the clans pages if need be.

Unless the computer is being used as a web server, in which case it would have to be on all the time so people can access the site.

Personally, I think using a Content Management System like Joomla makes life a whole lot easier.

Not if you just do it as a blog page it's saved online, 2 blokes from a pub set one up for the pub leagues in our area with no real computer knowledge or extra software. Check it out http://harbourviewpoolleague.webs.com
not as fancy but does the job fine
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:11 Wed 27 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Can all the comments toward death_viper please stop. He has promised to supply the data if they stop and we would very much like to have this data, wouldn't we?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:12 Wed 27 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
you can have the website just think i atleast deserved a little respect for hosting that.

now everyone go play happy and leave me alone.

Edited at 01:18 Wed 27/04/11 (BST)
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
04:36 Wed 27 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
capped

feel free to discuss any FCL matters in the league discussion thread

http://www.funkypool.com/thread/16366/league-discussion-thread
Pages: 134
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Really sorry it come to this.

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.