anyone else?
dextr
dextr
06:35 Sun 22 May 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Nah
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:37 Sun 22 May 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Good luck trying to get a good response to a game that isn't a First Person Shooter or a football game

I'm picking this game up next week, so I'm sure I'll have something to say then
fry06
fry06
01:06 Mon 23 May 11 (BST)  [Link]  
iv changed my mind lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:35 Mon 23 May 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Never knew about this game, but after watching a trailer on youtube it does look like my kind of game.

Wonder if it's a sandbox game?
_k1rk_
_k1rk_
22:35 Mon 23 May 11 (BST)  [Link]  
So far it seems ok, the face graphics are indeed impressive and gameplay seems ok. Il let it play out before i give a bigger review.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:06 Mon 23 May 11 (BST)  [Link]  
_k1rk_ said:
So far it seems ok, the face graphics are indeed impressive and gameplay seems ok. Il let it play out before i give a bigger review.

Can you roam around like you can in GTA?
fry06
fry06
00:15 Tue 24 May 11 (BST)  [Link]  
There is no free roam as far as i can see, but u can drive around during 'enquiries'
joker86
joker86
05:07 Wed 29 Jun 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Thinking of getting this game on Friday. After watching the trailer and some game play footage, I'm impressed!

Anyone able to give a review on this?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:13 Wed 29 Jun 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Apparently it's that good that Ps3's and Xbox's processors are getting a battering from LA Noire. Not sure if there's a patch out for this though i recommend looking around for any updates.
joker86
joker86
14:48 Wed 29 Jun 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Thanks.

It seems the last patch released for this was 21st May, which involved many bug fixes. So I will most probably get this update pop up and any others released between the games release and now.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:52 Wed 29 Jun 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Ive only comPleted 40% of the game an I find it extreamly boring.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:13 Mon 4 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
pete anything that isnt food, beer or other "things"
will get you easily bored
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:14 Sat 9 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
After you complete the game (possibly sooner, I've already raced through it in 15 hours) you can do a free roam. Though seeing as you can't run around shooting things, I can't honestly see the point...
I enjoyed it, but, it was far too short. The driving over 90 vehicles achievement will probably see me to my grave, graphics slowdown/jitter whatever you want to call it is really far too common, especially when (IMO) the graphics aren't really that fantastic. The facial recognition bit is great, but when out in the city and inside a building it's just all a bit too fuzzy...
A good game overall, but needs to be at least twice as long and vary the content a lot more... Perhaps being able to be on the other side of the thin blue line...
bunrzybhoy
bunrzybhoy
19:13 Sun 10 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Doesn't appeal to me that much, looks like quite a nice game, but not my cup of tea.

Although I have heard reviews from my friends who have had it, and love the game saying it's alot of fun keeping you from boredom etc, also the graphics are really good!

(Off topic) -
Can't wait for a few new games to come out though!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:59 Sat 16 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
i know someone who wrote quite a lot of scripts for this game, hes currently working on the next gta, but you shouldnt know that, its top secret... or was anyway... dont know much about la noire though, only that he thought it was good, but he would do :P
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:59 Sun 11 Dec 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
I bought L.A Noire on Friday. I must say I'm enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would.

Ended up staying up until 7am this morning chasing around after the Black Dahlia's clues Only to find that killing him meant next to nothing
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

LA Noire any views?

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Technology chat.
Back to Forum List.