League Discussion Thread

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19293
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:49 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
therev said:
mattywellie said:
ipotalot said:
I don't think if any of us knew that a ban wasn't for very long then we would have even had any problems with it.
It just annoys me that when people raise something that has merit like should a banned member carry on as league runner or should a member with the history that has already been discussed be allowed back you aren't even willing to hear the arguments...just totally blinkered by your own friendships in my opinion.

Although the league is seperate to the site therefore maybe should be taken into consideration i believe in some cases banned member shouldnt be allowed to be in clans as it is an extra really .. but in jays case dont you think that jay has done a lot to help with the league and maybe just maybe deserves something back like another chance ?

how is the site and the league seperate?

your usin FUNKYPOOLS forums and your usin FUNKYPOOL as the game to play the matches on and JAY is banned from FUNKYPOOL so they aint seperate are they really

Does funkypool actually say come join us and play in clans though ?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:51 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
staffie_man said:
Lee i aint going to raise to you i came back on this site for a bit of relaxing fun and i not the only one to be personal u were very personal about the pic of me.

Right everyone i did not do anything wrong i am back for fun and to enjoy plus abide by the site rules, so any further accusation and nameing and shaming i will be reporting to admin.

You called me a muppet 3 times as I said before don't insult people and then expect them to lie down and take it.
This is a league disussion thread your admission being questioned to the league is totally valid

dgeneratio said:
well i was annoyed with him for nearly destroying the FCL but people did force him out which is why i don't blame him.

everyone is welcome to play in the leagues.

That proves that it is a valid question as do chris and mark's posts.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:52 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
no the MEMBERS of FUNKYPOOL as the people to play in clans so there for FUNKYPOOL is still involved no matter wat ya say the FCL and FBL(diff league i no) NEED funkypool other wise ya cant play ya games unless ya go to another game and play them

so FUNKYPOOL and FCL arent seperate so IF ya BANNED from FUNKYPOOL ya sould be BANNED from been on the FCL STAFF TEAM
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:53 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
There is obviously no reasoning with you is there if you want to continue talking to me im not prepared to argue about it in here you can gladly message me either on the game or through offline message and i suggest lee and kenny if you have a problem with each other you may wish to take the conversation into message also as clooneman has already told you what will happen if this continues
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:55 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
you can reason with me mattywellie but when your sayin FCL and FUNKYPOOL are seperate your talkin complete utter bull cos the league needs funkypools site for the forum and for the in game play so ya can get ya matches done

cant any of you lot see that?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:56 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
I dont really think you need to use that phrase as i said want to continue talking about this either private message me or offline message me
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:58 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
mattywellie said:
ipotalot said:
I don't think if any of us knew that a ban wasn't for very long then we would have even had any problems with it.
It just annoys me that when people raise something that has merit like should a banned member carry on as league runner or should a member with the history that has already been discussed be allowed back you aren't even willing to hear the arguments...just totally blinkered by your own friendships in my opinion.

Although the league is seperate to the site therefore maybe should be taken into consideration i believe in some cases banned member shouldnt be allowed to be in clans as it is an extra really .. but in jays case dont you think that jay has done a lot to help with the league and maybe just maybe deserves something back like another chance ?

For me the point was if you aren't on here regularly which is the main requirement for a league runner and aren't directly approachable about your decisions then there is no way you can be a league runner whoever you are.
Like I said earlier though if i'd have known it was such a short ban it wouldn't have been an issue to me...sure it wouldn't to most others too.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:01 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
In that case the whole arguing about jay not being a league runner is quite redundant as he is back soon anyway lol
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:37 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
lets back on topic now please.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:45 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
How do you guys do the fixtures; random generator or in the order they are sent in?!!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:46 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
both
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:47 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
badger2 said:
How do you guys do the fixtures; random generator or in the order they are sent in?!!

can't be both
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
19:48 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
cool_dude said:
Lets all give sympathy to the guy who had a paddy and tried to sabotage the league!

Jesus christ go back to your hole, if you have nothing constructive to post then don't at all, this league is becoming farsical IMO it has becoming more about people argueing and MVP dishing out their demands like the rules should change to suit them.

Play your games and get on with it!

Edited at 13:53 Fri 14/10/11 (BST)

You obviously have a problem with MVP Mark, or going by some of your previous comments on the forum is it mods in general ?, Im very interested to know what it is, its not just on this thread I've also seen digs on others, starting to get a bit boring now, is it because we didn't ask you to come back ?, awww
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:53 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
First time ive logged in for about 2 months, but when i see a friend in trouble i come over

please leave the arguing to inbox's and PM's, as you got to remember how hard it is for dgenaratio and others who run the league's without the arguing, so it just adds extra pressure on.. im always on snooker, im flame_sword over there for those who don't me, and there is never any of this other there, so just put the game and the league above your ego's and take this arguing else where..

sorry to get involved dgen, just thought i would put it straight.. or attempt to
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:58 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
hey campy :D
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:59 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
watch it
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:00 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
ipotalot said:
badger2 said:

can't be both

ah caught me out

but yeah fixture generator in order captains gave.
bulldog_oc
bulldog_oc
20:05 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
why not mix them up a bit dgeneratio
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:21 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
1 sentence maybe long

I think Dgen is doing a fine job as a runner-if he is happy about what other runners he has helping him with the work thats required then all should be fine-please refrain from bothering him to much as none of use are doing the work Dgen puts into making all this happen-Fair play Dgen and keep the good work up mate
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:23 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
darren3 said:
1 sentence maybe long

I think Dgen is doing a fine job as a runner-if he is happy about what other runners he has helping him with the work thats required then all should be fine-please refrain from bothering him to much as none of use are doing the work Dgen puts into making all this happen-Fair play Dgen and keep the good work up mate

Pages: 19293
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

League Discussion Thread

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.