wtf is happening to the site....

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:35 Fri 17 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
ive seen this happen before is the first time it happened to me. what happened was the second round of the tourny started i was online and i didnt receive my invite..i pm'd soz with my problem i explained (by now i had lost my game) and all soz had to say was 'ul', when this has happened to players in the past the round has been restarted..i dont think this is good moderating...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:48 Fri 17 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
I know... guess what, same problem happened to me. I issued a bug report, nick added logging to this problem. With a bit of luck, you'll be caught on the logs and this problem will be fixed!

As for the re-entering, the tournament script's majorly changed since the time when we was re-entering people. It's no longer possible without cancelling the whole thing then restarting.

Sorry for the inconvenience though. It's a shame it always happens to our most dedicated/commited players!

This should be fixed eventually tho.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:59 Fri 17 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
k then nax, i am still a bit p!ssed at soz he could have atleast explained why he couldnt do nefin instead of just sayin ul...

Edited at 23:01 Fri 17/06/05 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:11 Fri 17 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
it happens at random, so the prob of anyone having that problem is *draws rough diagram* (1/(n-1)!)-(1/n!)=1/n(n-2)!.. i think (just testing my maths skills here) but if you enter two tournies, there are double the amount of tournies you enter, and if you enter n tournies.. argh ive lost it

basically point is, obv the most dedicated players are more affected, as they enter more tournies there is a higher chance of this happening to them
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:31 Fri 17 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i ahvnt entered a tourny in ages
supermega
supermega
16:58 Sat 2 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
el diablo says the P word and its not been deleted lol.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:52 Sun 3 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
wot goin on there then lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:51 Sun 3 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
lol
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

wtf is happening to the site....

Back to Top of this Page