Clan Cup - News, Fixtures, Results and Everything in between.

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12
im_crap_adam
im_crap_adam
15:59 Mon 29 Aug 11 (BST)  [Link]  
9ballsniper1 said:
:P that doesnt mean we cant serve our opinions/comment's on a platter! You dont have to eat, but its there, and its tasty!

Edited at 10:58 Mon 29/08/11 (BST)

This actually made me lol :')
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:46 Mon 29 Aug 11 (BST)  [Link]  
LOL! at that^

I think the cup should be 2 weeks tbh, i know 1 week should be enough but if we have the cup running alongside league games you may aswell just make them 2 weeks anyway
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:58 Mon 29 Aug 11 (BST)  [Link]  
post idea in discussion thread, next season im going to do schedule and make sure its right before we start (like i do on snooker) then i know when to start cup as this season its been cramped into final 4 weeks.
doubted2
doubted2
18:03 Mon 29 Aug 11 (BST)  [Link]  
i told its_me not to play this cup game 12 hours after deadline had finished ,,, defaults being sent how the hell have i done anything wrong here,,, as far as im concerned deadline has passed ,,, end of

i stopped up till one doing the bloody defaults then he says just do what whocares8x8 says

this season i cant believe the rubbish about rules etc

the cup is behind,,, when do players start bending the rules and why on here is whocares8x8 not being reminded he is in the wrong for trying to get a fixture played 12 hours later than a deadline
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
18:04 Mon 29 Aug 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Why can we not attempt to play the games? If the deadline is not extended, it won't count anyway!!!
There is absolutely no harm in playing our games. Why stop us?
doubted2
doubted2
18:05 Mon 29 Aug 11 (BST)  [Link]  
the league finishes this sunday why would the cup go on another 4 to 5 weeks the deadline was set end of

if the default goes against us so what

14 players 5 games to be played no excuses,, why not sub players in to play fixture
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:05 Mon 29 Aug 11 (BST)  [Link]  
we tried last night
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:10 Mon 29 Aug 11 (BST)  [Link]  
anyway my views on this is your both correct.

yes the deadline has passed and defaults will be decided but if seb wants to play tratter knowing the deadline passed and game wouldn't count anyway then thats up to them isn't it?

anyway i am not fussed if kev gives this extension or not and i didn't influence kev in any way about it
doubted2
doubted2
18:11 Mon 29 Aug 11 (BST)  [Link]  
dgen defaults are sent ,,, the league runners will sort
which is what ive said so why all the bleating

deadline has come nd gone
so why keep this rolling on and more to the point you tried last night............... hmmm 2 perfectly good players were able to play when one was subbed out

i dont care its gone the rules shouldnt be changed or extended, why should they be

more tactical problems should play the games,,,, end of
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
18:14 Mon 29 Aug 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Your player felt too threatened by you to continue to play games with me. He said he better not keep playing otherwise you won't play him again. You don't think that's a bit RIDICULOUS??
If it doesn't count, then there is no harm done by playing the games right? Just ignore them.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:15 Mon 29 Aug 11 (BST)  [Link]  
exactly, i posted my views as a non biast league runner and like i said, kevs idea of extension if it comes in not mine.

kev will make his choice on whats right for him and not for us.

frankly i dont care anymore.
doubted2
doubted2
18:20 Mon 29 Aug 11 (BST)  [Link]  
i dont care what is your problem seb the game you wanted to play was a clan cup game

he didnt need to play as the deadline had passed,, why shoiuld he play a pointless game he thought was a cup game

the rules are there the deadline is set ,,,, its passed what do you not get,,, why should rules be bent to play these games when plenty of league games go to default

do you say to all defaults have extensions no you dont

why should this be differant

i tell you why your tacticals subs blew up in your face
doubted2
doubted2
18:21 Mon 29 Aug 11 (BST)  [Link]  
whocares8x8 said:
Your player felt too threatened by you to continue to play games with me. He said he better not keep playing otherwise you won't play him again. You don't think that's a bit RIDICULOUS??
If it doesn't count, then there is no harm done by playing the games right? Just ignore them.

i said what ???????? think tratter is a grown adult i will ask his thoughts about that comment
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
18:26 Mon 29 Aug 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Dude read my damn comments. Carefully. Now read them again. Maybe you'll understand ANYTHING I'm writing.

I am not saying that the deadline should be extended. That's up to the league runners.

We wanted to play the games in case the deadline got extended. If it doesn't get extended, it doesn't matter anyway. what part of that do you possibly not understand???

Instead of just letting us play, you specifically pm'd him and pressured him to stop playing me.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:27 Mon 29 Aug 11 (BST)  [Link]  
i think you both need a

Posted Image
doubted2
doubted2
18:33 Mon 29 Aug 11 (BST)  [Link]  
whocares8x8 said:
Dude read my damn comments. Carefully. Now read them again. Maybe you'll understand ANYTHING I'm writing.

I am not saying that the deadline should be extended. That's up to the league runners.

We wanted to play the games in case the deadline got extended. If it doesn't get extended, it doesn't matter anyway. what part of that do you possibly not understand???

Instead of just letting us play, you specifically pm'd him and pressured him to stop playing me.

well why would the deadline be extended you want to play tratter feel free ,, anytime

buts its not a cup game be it extended or not ,,,, you dont decide if the league runner indicate an extension then and only then will a game like that count so play till your hearts content for me

and again why would there be an extension deadline has been and gone end of

as ive stated league defaults dont get extensions why should this and if and when the league runners decide then its pointless playing any games because they wouldnt count any way
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:37 Mon 29 Aug 11 (BST)  [Link]  
nah were not that biased plus i couldn't comment on my own teams default anyway
doubted2
doubted2
18:39 Mon 29 Aug 11 (BST)  [Link]  
dont know why this needs to be continued anyway the match finished last night its gone to deafult

then lets see the outcome
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
18:54 Mon 29 Aug 11 (BST)  [Link]  
doubted2 said:
well why would the deadline be extended you want to play tratter feel free ,, anytime

buts its not a cup game be it extended or not ,,,, you dont decide if the league runner indicate an extension then and only then will a game like that count so play till your hearts content for me

and again why would there be an extension deadline has been and gone end of

as ive stated league defaults dont get extensions why should this and if and when the league runners decide then its pointless playing any games because they wouldnt count any way
That's what I've been saying the entire time.
You're so difficult.
its_me
its_me
19:07 Mon 29 Aug 11 (BST)  [Link]  
can we not all just get on
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Clan Cup - News, Fixtures, Results and Everything in between.

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.