League Discussion Thread!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12
horse10000
horse10000
22:10 Tue 25 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Looks good to me
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
22:14 Tue 25 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
edited as I did the same as James apart from the last set of fixtures, I did 2 weeks, why do you need 3 ?

6th Nov - 2 league fixtures
20th Nov - 2 league fixtures
4th Dec - 2 league fixtures
18th - 2 league fixture (3 weeks due to xmas and new year)
8th Jan - 2 league fixtures

Season finishes 22nd Jan

Edited at 19:18 Tue 25/10/11 (BST)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:18 Tue 25 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
because its the final set of fixtures and the most important of them all so i think it deserves an extra week (plus it rules out extensions as 3 weeks is more than enough time to play).
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
22:21 Tue 25 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
well im fine with that, great minds think alike as I was typing mine obviously at the same time as you and the only difference was the deadline for the last fixtures lol
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:40 Tue 25 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
sorted, will put it on site tomorrow

season will finish 29th Jan, also there will be NO extensions this season looking at the new schedule from the old, the league will finish 1 week earlier
dextr
dextr
00:37 Wed 26 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Regarding the cup issue i think it should be left alone at 5v5, not keen on having these 9v9 etc..My vote goes to keep it the same as it is.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:40 Wed 26 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
right, the league runners has all casted their votes

*drumroll*

the votes go in favour of 5 v 5 so 5 v 5 it stays
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
00:50 Wed 26 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Seem like i got out voted haha

People are not going to like this at all, i do think the final should be increased though!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:52 Wed 26 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah i tried my best, gave them the option, we just feel it should stay the same
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:42 Wed 26 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
moved from top pool aces thread as requested

dgeneratio said:
12 is a guideline though, even with 11 played you could make it through if the clan made effort to play the games.

How can you write that then keep a team out who completed 12 and a half games because you don't like the captain?
It needs reversing and the pre-season friendlies need to have a straight cut off number in future and if you miss that you have to prove that the defaults were absolutely all the other teams fault.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
02:43 Wed 26 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
big_mouse said:
blueberry said:

all these subs been offline at least 4 days, apart from thby and hes been offline a day. I'm here till deadline if anyone logs in..
message me or compo and we can play

sorry about that had no one else to give u there was the only players that could play for the team
This was an example of my reasoning. They were having trouble finding subs with 4 games left to play in a pre-season friendly. I still have major doubts that they can get the majority of their games played if they can't do it in pre-season.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
02:46 Wed 26 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm not reviewing it unless they send in any extra information. I'm not digging through their thread for potential clues.
Send the info to the runners so that it can be discussed in the default forum.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:46 Wed 26 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
ipotalot said:
moved from top pool aces thread as requested

dgeneratio said:
12 is a guideline though, even with 11 played you could make it through if the clan made effort to play the games.

How can you write that then keep a team out who completed 12 and a half games because you don't like the captain?
It needs reversing and the pre-season friendlies need to have a straight cut off number in future and if you miss that you have to prove that the defaults were absolutely all the other teams fault.

we had no information, its not that i "dislike" the captain, ive forgiven rick for talking to Jay the way he did and so has Jay, atm its the deleting part what bugs me.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:48 Wed 26 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Again you don't know the full context, I personally didnt get my games played because the other clan kept logging out, but now i get punished and they get through into the league? And don't even try and turn this comment round, this is factual.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:50 Wed 26 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
whocares8x8 said:
big_mouse said:
blueberry said:

all these subs been offline at least 4 days, apart from thby and hes been offline a day. I'm here till deadline if anyone logs in..
message me or compo and we can play

sorry about that had no one else to give u there was the only players that could play for the team
This was an example of my reasoning. They were having trouble finding subs with 4 games left to play in a pre-season friendly. I still have major doubts that they can get the majority of their games played if they can't do it in pre-season.

Shooters didn't have any eligible player in one FBL game for a fortnight, left a player in who was offline for more than the last week, had a player with 2 games left to play who was offline 3 days at the end.
Might be a different league but it was you who let them in with 11/16 played wasn't it?
Again pre-season eligibility has always been based on just pre-season friendlies unless someone misses the cut.
You can't move the goalposts for teams as you see fit.
New team/Old team everyone should have the same standards to meet!
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
There's a misconception about the pre-season friendlies.

It's not a race to 12 games or any other number. It's about proving that you, as a clan, will be able to sustain yourself the entire season. Clans do this by playing the majority of their games and not getting into trouble with lack of subs and inactive players.

Therefore, clans can make it with 11 games played, if the defaults weren't their fault. Clans can also fail with 13 games if it's clear that, for example 5 or 6 people are completely inactive. The point is to show that you are a solid reliable clan.
horse10000
horse10000
dgeneratio said:

*drumroll*

Lol, no point in opening anything up to discussion if league runners don't want it, it won't happen. Glad to see power has not gone to league runners head.

There has been a large number of players asking for cup numbers to change but its not what league runners wan't so it won't change.

Previous runners jan, potty, mmt listened to the players and tried to change league in line with what the players wanted as it is them who make the clan league and if you alienate them and don't listen to them in time the league will die.

Also, have just read TPA thread and they completed the 12 games that was stipulated as the requirement to enter the league, why have they been refused entry? Again is this league runners abusing their position and letting power go to their heads? We are trying to encourage teams / players into the clan league and by refusing teams who meet the stipulated criteria it will discourage others from creating new clans as they may go through all the process only for league runners to say that we don't want you in.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
pennyarcade9 said:
Again you don't know the full context, I personally didnt get my games played because the other clan kept logging out, but now i get punished and they get through into the league? And don't even try and turn this comment round, this is factual.

and another fact, i didn't get any information! so how was i suppose to know what happened, not psychic

messages should be sent to me, same with default info, if its not its done with or without info.

send info to me now and we can look into it.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:51 Wed 26 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
horse10000 said:
dgeneratio said:

*drumroll*

Lol, no point in opening anything up to discussion if league runners don't want it, it won't happen. Glad to see power has not gone to league runners head.

There has been a large number of players asking for cup numbers to change but its not what league runners wan't so it won't change.

Previous runners jan, potty, mmt listened to the players and tried to change league in line with what the players wanted as it is them who make the clan league and if you alienate them and don't listen to them in time the league will die.

Also, have just read TPA thread and they completed the 12 games that was stipulated as the requirement to enter the league, why have they been refused entry? Again is this league runners abusing their position and letting power go to their heads? We are trying to encourage teams / players into the clan league and by refusing teams who meet the stipulated criteria it will discourage others from creating new clans as they may go through all the process only for league runners to say that we don't want you in.

dont worry i wont be here next season.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:51 Wed 26 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Ok so we didnt prove we were capable yet underdogs who logged out of my clan friendly our capable? mate you're flogging a dead horse, it can't get any more dead.
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

League Discussion Thread!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.