League Discussion Thread!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 123
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
02:52 Wed 26 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
pennyarcade9 said:
Again you don't know the full context, I personally didnt get my games played because the other clan kept logging out, but now i get punished and they get through into the league? And don't even try and turn this comment round, this is factual.
It's the captain's fault that we did not know the full context. League runners asked for information about unplayed games. It also says so in the FCL rules (I posted them on your thread). It is the captain's responsibility to send any info to league runners that will help them make a correct decision. This did not happen.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:53 Wed 26 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Anyone else think it's time to lay off of dgen?
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
02:54 Wed 26 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
By reviewing it again now, we are actually breaking rules (again, check your thread for the rules). Clan runners are making an exception by putting this back up to review.
So really you should thank them. More importantly, give it a rest as the default team decides. Most importantly, send any information on to the league runners, so it can be taken into account.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:55 Wed 26 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
vendetta said:

dont worry mate im used to it, should have known tbh, every clan runner thats been here has suffered major grief one way or the other and im no different.

its a shame people dont respect the work the league runners put into it.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:56 Wed 26 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
I did thank dgen, think hes a great guy for doing it, i hope you's see our side of things, but how can u put underdogs through without knowing their context too? explain to me how they're more reliable/stable than we our, as a team, i want your explanation.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:57 Wed 26 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
What's the magic word? Begins with a p
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:58 Wed 26 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
pennyarcade9 said:
I did thank dgen, think hes a great guy for doing it, i hope you's see our side of things, but how can u put underdogs through without knowing their context too? explain to me how they're more reliable/stable than we our, as a team, i want your explanation.

we didn't have any information so assumed it was other teams fault.

ive forgiven rick the way he spoke (see i can forgive people quickly) but what bugs me is he said he would delete if he didn't get his own way, thats one of main reasons i said no too at the beginning.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:59 Wed 26 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
dgeneratio said:
vendetta said:

dont worry mate im used to it, should have known tbh, every clan runner thats been here has suffered major grief one way or the other and im no different.

its a shame people dont respect the work the league runners put into it.

Everyone respects the work you in. What's that got to do with anything? People are attacking decisions that have been made with good cause...not you personally so don't twist things.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:00 Wed 26 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
At the end of the day mate, would you slate our whole team over 1 comment, now please hear me out. We've been given reason, after reason, after reason for being left out, all i want is a chance to prove to you we're capable and will play very fairly in the fcl, if given the opportunity, thanks again mate for reviewing the situation.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:01 Wed 26 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
They shouldn't be 'attacking' anything they should be enquiring. Therein lies the issue.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:05 Wed 26 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
I wouldn't say I'm attacking anybody Vendetta, plus what has this issue got to do with you?
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
03:05 Wed 26 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
pennyarcade9 said:
explain to me how they're more reliable/stable than we our, as a team, i want your explanation.
Sure.

1. They played 13 games (+1 incomplete). You played less.
2. They completed an entire fixture vs Unbeatables. It was only against TPA that they had trouble getting games played. Interesting coincidence.....
3. All of their players in the unplayed games were active and are active now. This leads me to believe it wasn't their fault. You have a player in an unplayed game that has been offline for 6 days. That leads me to believe it was your fault.
4. No captain sent information, so I can only use what I can see.

Again, unless information is sent to runners, I won't be reviewing it and won't be changing my vote.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:06 Wed 26 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
pennyarcade9 said:
I wouldn't say I'm attacking anybody Vendetta, plus what has this issue got to do with you?

You like cheese, I like cheese. So it clearly has everything to do with me.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
pennyarcade9 said:

incorrect you been attacking me all day.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
It has as much to do with vendetta as it has with ipotalot.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
ipotalot likes cheese too?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
So you just go by the people who are on when you're on? At least I know how the league's run now, thanks for the research aswell.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
03:08 Wed 26 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
pennyarcade9 said:
So you just go by the people who are on when you're on? At least I know how the league's run now, thanks for the research aswell.
Stupidest comment you've made all day. I just looked up all the players that have unplayed games, one by one to see if they've been active. I did that also when the decision was first made.

You seem to have no idea what you're talking about, yet do quite a lot of judging.

Also, is that all you had to say about the 4 points? In that case, I feel vindicated in saying no.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:08 Wed 26 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Fair enough dgen, havn't meant too but we aren't capable of playing games apparently lol, its actually a laughable reason but thanks for the time and effort, you can take this further if u wish but i think i know where it's going anyway.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:09 Wed 26 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
whocares, no need for the personal attack on me, i thought you would be more politically correct in your answers, shame on you. As for the word stupidest? I think I needn't say anymore.
Pages: 123
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

League Discussion Thread!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.