League Discussion Thread!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19394
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:57 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Players just need to decide who they want to be with before the season starts.
A lot of the time players are perfectly happy until other captains start working on them to move this rule stops all those arguments.
This is my 3rd season and the first 2 had constant arguing between clans about poaching now we still find other things to argue about but it's normally over in a flash whereas those just dragged on and on.
doubted2
doubted2
00:58 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
when you say one might be allowed ,,, what happens if 2, 3 or 4 ask to leave which one is allowed to go ????

the suggestion in my oppinion is asking for more trouble
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
01:00 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
What about our case I described earlier?
There was no fight between the captains, she hadn't even played a game for them as far as I know. Yet she has to sit out the entire season (12 weeks = 3 months). Surely that's not what this league is about? We want members playing and enjoying themselves not being disqualified without ever playing.

Give them a quarantine similar to deactivating (1 month) and people won't move much. Only those that would stop playing for the other clan anyway (because of falling out etc) will take the suspension just to move.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:03 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I did say if they havent played a game they would still be allowed to move seb.
Bit like being cup-tied in football, why should the same team have to face the same player with 2 different teams...3 times in a season?
doubted2
doubted2
01:05 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
i had with yetti in fbl

i asked about it and was told no transfer because he had been signed only played pre_qual

what im saying is if the captain wont release then the player should go to the league and they will make the call

the runners asking for both sides to be put forward then make a discision

its obvious in a case like tht the league would say free to become a free agent and the league would then tell the clan captain
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
01:07 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
It wasn't a case of a fight. The player was released, yet still not allowed to play due to transfer rules.

Even if they've played 1 set. Have to wait another 10 weeks (plus the break between seasons) to play again? Not good. Doesn't help anyone.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:07 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
ipotalot said:
I did say if they havent played a game they would still be allowed to move seb.
Bit like being cup-tied in football, why should the same team have to face the same player with 2 different teams...3 times in a season?

Good point
doubted2
doubted2
01:09 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
seb there are 2 sides to that one

if the player say caused a load of problems you know what i mean im sure then he shouldnt be allowed

a one thats genuine should become a free agent and allowed to play

my oppinion
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:28 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
doubted2 said:
i dont think any transfers should be allowed

ive been on the end of this,,,,,
if a player signs for a team thats it in my oppinion
once they play a clan game they should be with that team till the end of the season unless the captain releases them

this allows them then to become free agents, a player who is being held to ransom should be allowed to go to the league runners and have a method of overturning this as in stating their case once the runners make a discision it will be final

excluding pre-entry qualification

what is the point in keeping a player if he dose not want to play for you i think one transfer for one player is good if he leave that team as well he can not play in another team again all season
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
01:31 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Like some of the suggestions that have been brought up here, one of them i actually was talking about already .

The votes have now passed the 25 mark and will probably be more by the morning, there will be another announcement made tomorrow remembering clans about the vote then the poll will shut a few hours after. Unsure on the time as of yet.

Craig you are right to there will be a tweak to what ever one is picked in the poll. Thanks for the nice comments to.
horse10000
horse10000
01:38 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
whocares8x8 said:
What about our case I described earlier?
There was no fight between the captains, she hadn't even played a game for them as far as I know. Yet she has to sit out the entire season (12 weeks = 3 months). Surely that's not what this league is about? We want members playing and enjoying themselves not being disqualified without ever playing.

Give them a quarantine similar to deactivating (1 month) and people won't move much. Only those that would stop playing for the other clan anyway (because of falling out etc) will take the suspension just to move.

It is wrong and a one fixture wait should be more than enough rather than a month.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
06:44 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Just to say, we have been working on the new season schedule for next season. It is slightly changed but i think this will be more liked, just making sure we have not missed anything out or anything like that. It will be posted when it is ready. and will also be followed nothing will be changed unless we feel it needs to be.
doubted2
doubted2
10:33 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
big_mouse said:
doubted2 said:

once they play a clan game they should be with that team till the end of the season unless the captain releases them

this allows them then to become free agents, a player who is being held to ransom should be allowed to go to the league runners and have a method of overturning this as in stating their case once the runners make a discision it will be final

what is the point in keeping a player if he dose not want to play for you i think one transfer for one player is good if he leave that team as well he can not play in another team again all season

yetti hmmmmmmmmm youve changed your tune

if a player is committed to the team and has played games then if he dosnt want to play then release him thats his choice and yours as a captain,,,,,,,,,, your example means if the player dosnt want to play anymore why transfer him why not let him sit out the rest of the season ,,,,,,,,,, dont get this one sorry

Edited at 08:37 Mon 02/01/12 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:21 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
yetti was told by you that we was folded that was the only reason why he left us
and for you to get one over on me so it you going to be honest tell the truth about it

that all am going to say on it
and if others don't believe me i keep it all i just copy and paste to them

Edited at 10:42 Mon 02/01/12 (GMT)
lethal_lures
lethal_lures
12:43 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
mid season transfer, 1 week if you want to move thats ur time, very simple, very fair what else can i say anything else wud be a mistake, keep it as simple as possible.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:53 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
doubted2 said:
big_mouse said:
doubted2 said:

yetti hmmmmmmmmm youve changed your tune

if a player is committed to the team and has played games then if he dosnt want to play then release him thats his choice and yours as a captain,,,,,,,,,, your example means if the player dosnt want to play anymore why transfer him why not let him sit out the rest of the season ,,,,,,,,,, dont get this one sorry

Edited at 08:37 Mon 02/01/12 (GMT)

mmmmm youve changed your tune
when 2 of your players did not want to play for your team but you just give them so much headache trying to keep them no point keeping them just let them go if they unhappy with the team
huts24
huts24
13:03 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
yeah i agree with u mouse , he kept me and harry there all last season when we both wanted to leave . if a player is unhappy he should be allowed to leave . its a game at the end of the day .
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:41 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
huts24 said:
yeah i agree with u mouse , he kept me and harry there all last season when we both wanted to leave . if a player is unhappy he should be allowed to leave . its a game at the end of the day .

this why i said it should be one transfer per person
if a player is not happy in the clan this way he got the right to move on
everyone stated it meant to be fun where the fun in that if a player is not happy in a clan
the captain should not have no right to kept a player if he not happy once he dose one transfer he or she can not move to a another team

this way kept s all the members happy if they want to join a clan
no clan should have a foot hoe on players its wrong as it for fun
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:47 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I think if a clan gives a player a chance they should have more respect for the clan and captain than jumping ship mid-season because they don't like a decision or because they are playing well and a bigger team wants them.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:03 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
ipotalot said:
I think if a clan gives a player a chance they should have more respect for the clan and captain than jumping ship mid-season because they don't like a decision or because they are playing well and a bigger team wants them.

it down to captain to make sure the players are happy with in the clan team
if a player is loyal to you then they will not move anywhere
so i think if their not happy their should be giving the chance to move on in good reason
Pages: 19394
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

League Discussion Thread!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.