League Discussion Thread!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19495
doubted2
doubted2
16:17 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
rick / scott

how have i changed my mind,, do you read what i posted

i said im against it end of like smell the coffee
doubted2
doubted2
16:22 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
huts i wouldnt go there,,,, uve caused trouble in all 3 clans youve been in thats a fact ,,, and now already your trying to leave team angry

are you telling me if the rules were in this season ud be looking for a transfer,,, your the very reason i oppose this rule on transfers because you and an opposing team captain tried to cause as much friction as you could

youd played numerous games
and to right after all the crap you caused i froze you out

and for rick to support you now says it all
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:25 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
back on topic please
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:35 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
doubted2 said:
huts i wouldnt go there,,,, uve caused trouble in all 3 clans youve been in thats a fact ,,, and now already your trying to leave team angry

are you telling me if the rules were in this season ud be looking for a transfer,,, your the very reason i oppose this rule on transfers because you and an opposing team captain tried to cause as much friction as you could

i call this naming a shaming people iv stated no names i think a mod needs to look at this
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:36 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
doubted2 said:
rick / scott

how have i changed my mind,, do you read what i posted

i said im against it end of like smell the coffee

and this one
doubted2
doubted2
16:38 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
big_mouse said:
doubted2 said:

i call this naming a shaming people iv stated no names i think a mod needs to look at this

love it rick / scott
read team angry thread hardly naming and shaming weak effort

and post 2 uve never said you wernt scott
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:39 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
we see about it when a mod looks at it
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:39 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
dgeneratio said:
back on topic please
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:52 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
doubted2 said:

i think you need to read back i don't support it but why should a player say if he not happy is that simple
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:59 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Craig/Rick take it away from this thread the discussion is about transfers.

thanks
doubted2
doubted2
17:01 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
if a player has played numerous games as huts did
we were more than half the way through the season

why would i allow a clan captain and a player to force a move,, and then ask 3/4 of the team to leave aswell

are you saying i shouldve just said yes be on your way and thanks for everything
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:05 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
doubted2 said:

why would i allow a clan captain and a player to force a move,, and then ask 3/4 of the team to leave aswell

are you saying i shouldve just said yes be on your way and thanks for everything

To be fair I seem to remember he played in the first set then missed out totally in the next one....most people who join clans expect to get a game a set of course winning is the only thing that matters to some people so they don't get it. Very, very rare you get captains like that though...thank god
Now back on topic
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:06 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
doubted2 said:

it down to captain to make sure the players are happy with in the clan team
if a player is loyal to you then they will not move anywhere
so i think if their not happy their should be giving the chance to move on in good reason
punkpoet
punkpoet
17:06 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
lethal_lures said:
mid season transfer, 1 week if you want to move thats ur time, very simple, very fair what else can i say anything else wud be a mistake, keep it as simple as possible.

Definitely, plain and simple. Best way I think.
doubted2
doubted2
17:11 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
lee winning games isnt a crime is it,,,, your clan has won one FCL fixture in 2 seasons ,,,,, so if by trying to win is wrong i apologise
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:21 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
doubted2 said:
lee winning games isnt a crime is it,,,, your clan has won one FCL fixture in 2 seasons ,,,,, so if by trying to win is wrong i apologise

Don't worry about our clan we're happy with our team and not at all worried about yours but don't lie and make out huts was getting games every set because the same 6 players play every game at your clan and the rest get the odd game.
Now back on topic please
doubted2
doubted2
17:25 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
im not in the least worried about your clan not all lee dunno where you get that from

and how i run shooters is not of your concern,,, however i will sub everyone out to make you happy lee lol lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:31 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Guys keep it on topic please as James has asked !

Reminder: Please ensure you encourage your clan members to vote on the transfers poll for next season, we want as many opinions as possible. Remember if you do not have your say, you have no grounds to complain at the result !
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:34 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
to get this back on track.

Scenario -

Player A wants to move to xxx (not the player) clan, then a few days player Player A wants to move to zzz clan.

No Transfer all season - Player A cannot move all season (e.g. if captain doesn't put them in games etc thats like a 2 month wait)

1 week Transfer - if its within the transfer window it allows player A to be in both clans (of course they need to be cup-tied so if they played a cup fixture they cannot play cup for new clan).

Captains Permission - can move with Captains Permission (same scenario as above if they refuse)

1 Free Transfer - Player A can move to one clan only then must sit out rest of season

Put these in order what i like them in (bottom first)
doubted2
doubted2
17:38 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Reminder: Please ensure you encourage your clan members to vote on the transfers poll for next season, we want as many opinions as possible. Remember if you do not have your say, you have no grounds to complain at the result

jem when is this poll
Pages: 19495
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

League Discussion Thread!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.