League Discussion Thread!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19798
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:54 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I do not think so!
doubted2
doubted2
23:56 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
im saying no more

but this needs thinking through vote or no vote

im talking through experience unlike most,,, it happened to my team

lets see in time

im saying no more i just hope im proved wrong
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:58 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Nobody moves twice jem that is just a stupid addition to the old rules to try and appease that has no use whatsoever.
Everybody keeps throwing around 3 months to make their argument sound better. Fact is you have 10 league games most teams everybody plays one per set so that's 5 games for the poor unhappy mis-treated souls to get through with the team they agreed to play for...really not that difficult.
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
00:01 Tue 3 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
doubted2 said:
im honestly confused on why we need transfers

ive asked this and i will ask again what happens if more than one player wants to go

who decides which one ,,,,,, chaos

we jus dont need it,,,,

players who havent played have the right to leave as free agents i dont see the problem

if the captain releases them free agents i dont see the problem

if a captain wont release it goes to the league for a discision

it only happens a couple of times a season

More than one can go, all players will be allowed to move once during the season.
It will be fine, Wasn't that bad last season, not many moved when they could move as much as they wanted if the captain released them.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:02 Tue 3 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
ipotalot said:
It's hard work finding players the proper way...lot easier to let others do the donkey work of messaging and giving people a chance to see who is reliable

You made it sound a lot easier here....

ipotalot said:
When I was vice I got loads of excellent players in by sending messages to people I had come accross in tournaments that were good and free agents. Takes 5 minutes to write a message, copy it and send it to 10 people. Out of 10 messages you will get 2 if you are going for high ranks so if you aren't that bothered about rank like underdogs could probably get 5 out of 10.

Regarding transfers or no transfers, lets see if this first decision, when it comes, can be accepted by all with no complaints. Hope so.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:04 Tue 3 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
just means you got look after your players and be nice to them now am lol
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
The poll is now closed! 44 people voted on this poll, result of the poll will be posted soon.
doubted2
doubted2
ab_rfc said:
doubted2 said:
im honestly confused on why we need transfers

ive asked this and i will ask again what happens if more than one player wants to go

who decides which one ,,,,,, chaos

we jus dont need it,,,,

players who havent played have the right to leave as free agents i dont see the problem

if the captain releases them free agents i dont see the problem

if a captain wont release it goes to the league for a discision

it only happens a couple of times a season

More than one can go, all players will be allowed to move once during the season.
It will be fine, Wasn't that bad last season, not many moved when they could move as much as they wanted if the captain released them.

what so a whole team in theory can just up sticks and leave total joke

never heard anything so stupid in all my life this and bus passes

who dreamt this one up fgs
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:07 Tue 3 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
big_mouse said:
just means you got look after your players and be nice to them now am lol
doubted2
doubted2
rick are you for real going on and on about looking after your team hmmmmmmmmmmmm

i know a few players who played for you who wernt happy

im one

not naming and shaming rick try practising what you preach lets see were your players end up at the end of the season
lets hope ur not
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
The rule would be for the minority of people who do wish to move, like in the case of Snooker Squad, they had a player sit out this entire season. If people are allowed 1 free move for such circumstances then people can play. 3 - 4 months is a long time to wait to be allowed to play league games.
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
00:08 Tue 3 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
if a whole team leaves theres obviously something wrong with that clan, it aint going to happen.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:10 Tue 3 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Chris you were trying to argue that if there aren't any players on the waiting list there aren't any out there to get. There are and you have to put in work, do what I said and then only some will be reliable and quality.
Why shouldn't you be rewarded with them seeing out the season for you?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
doubted2 said:
rick are you for real going on and on about looking after your team hmmmmmmmmmmmm

i know a few players who played for you who wernt happy

im one

not naming and shaming rick try practising what you preach lets see were your players end up at the end of the season
lets hope ur not

is this why your so scared the way you tread people lol
doubted2
doubted2
alan can it happen and do the rules allow it to

yes
doubted2
doubted2
00:11 Tue 3 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
rick what are you on about jeeeez

talk about an empty can of coke
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:12 Tue 3 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Craig, are you worried about the whole of shooters just quitting all at once? I bet you are not... therefore... stop worrying! If it happens to another clan, then thats 1 less clan for you to worry about playing against
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:12 Tue 3 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
omg he have no team left
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:14 Tue 3 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
ab_rfc said:
if a whole team leaves theres obviously something wrong with that clan, it aint going to happen.

Got to agree with that! (Yes Alan I'm still agreeing and Xmas is over!)

Think we could sit here untill we all need the famed bus passes doubted is cracking on about, and we still wouldn't have a rule for every eventuallity like the "Well all the clan could leave at the same time" think you've just got to leave it at some point and say lets see what happens. As they say, what will be will be!
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
00:14 Tue 3 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
it could happen now, all your team could leave and join a new clan for next season, at the end of the day if 14 players decide they want to leave MVP I wouldnt be happy but who am I to stop them, and would I want to if they dont want to be there ?
Pages: 19798
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

League Discussion Thread!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.