Premiership Football Chat

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:14 Sun 6 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Starting a thread as we have a championship and scottish football thread that seem to be active and wanted one specifically for the premiership.

Massive day yesterday for the City..... CTID!!!!!

Big test with QPR looking pretty good and well up for giving us a run for our money after the champions league midweek.

United win again and chelsea and Arsenal follow suit nicely.

Can Spurs keep up the pressure in the London derby today with Fulham. Fingers X they cant lol. Although Parker and Walker would be welcome to score points for my fantasy team.

Anyway there we have it. Need some football banter on here. !!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:25 Sun 6 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Score update....

Wigan - 1 - 3 - Wolves

Bolton - 1 - 0 - Stoke

The Bolton goal sounds mad, just quoted this off the bbc....

Bolton goal: People, check this one out on Match of the Day 2 later, it's got controversial written all over it. First Howard Webb rules that Glenn Whelan's wayward swipe back into the hands of Asmir Begovic in the Stoke goal is a back-pass, and the official then allows Ivan Klasnic to take it immediately, squaring to Kevin Davies to tap into an empty net before the Stoke defence have even trotted back into the area. Pick the bones out of that.

!!!!! Controversial !!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:28 Sun 6 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Wolves 3 - 1 Wigan Athletic ..... Result In!!!

Massive result for Wolves today they needed that. Wigan look worse every week in my opinion. Money on the drop i'd say ... Surely there time is over this season!!

Bolton have scored again, 2 - 0 Now Chris Eagles.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:53 Sun 6 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Love how busy it get in here sometimes. Ill keep on reporting on stuff for the benefit of anyone who's reading the thread. Feel free to discuss anythin here regarding the Prem people!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:20 Sun 6 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
lol nice thread, why do I get the feeling that m_wood might just post to diss liverpool :P
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:41 Sun 6 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
hahahaha yea he should do keep it entertaining. lol. Its amazing how the types of conversations differ from the two sites.

Crazy day for Bolton there now 4-0 Up against stoke. Fantastic win could turn there season now. Stoke though 4 losses after all 4 of there European Games. Amazing how it has such a hold over clubs in the league.

Spurs leading 1-0 against Fulham. That Welsh Bloke Bale does it again scoring what could of been on own goal but has been given the goal apparently.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:42 Sun 6 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
whoaaaaa ........... Bolton 5!!! Stoke 0
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:09 Sun 6 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well amazing reult for Tottenham in the end, 1 more win and there going to be sitting happily positioned with Newcastle. Really makes the title race very interesting with the Dimension of Spurs actually being able to keep up title winning form.

.................................................................................................
Current Standings / Points

1 Man City.............31
2 Man Utd..............26
3 Newcastle..........25
4 Chelsea..............22
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5 Tottenham..........22 ( 1 game in hand )
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6 Liverpool ........... 19
7 Arsenal ................ 19
8 Aston Villa ........... 15
9 Norwich ............... 13
10 Swansea ........... 13
11 QPR ....................12
12 Stoke ..................12
13 Wolverhampton .11
14 West Brom ........ 11
15 Sunderland ........ 10
16 Fulham ................ 10
17 Everton ................10 ( 1 game in hand )
18 Bolton ................... 9
19 Blackburn ...............6
20 Wigan .....................5
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:09 Sun 6 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
toon fan not gettin too carried away
jus wanna c them get ta the 40 point mark, then c how it goes after that
think they doin well but not sure if squad big n strong enuff ta keep goin all season
like ta hope they will, wait n c
bunrzybhoy
bunrzybhoy
22:22 Sun 6 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Juventus please use the edit feature to save multiple posts one after another.

Thanks.
united4lyf
united4lyf
22:47 Sun 6 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
juventus said:
Starting a thread as we have a championship and scottish football thread that seem to be active and wanted one specifically for the premiership.

Big test with QPR looking pretty good and well up for giving us a run for our money after the champions league midweek.

Can Spurs keep up the pressure in the London derby today with Fulham. Fingers X they cant lol. Although Parker and Walker would be welcome to score points for my fantasy team.

Love the way you have come out as a city fan now they win a few games... - and they say united fans are all for the glory? hmm ''juventus'' i see how much of a loyal fan to Manchester city you are ;-)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:56 Sun 6 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Interesting comments, however ive been city all my life and this account i created due to managing juventus on soccermanager and it just being on my mind when i created the account.

F-Snooker players who have known me for years will know ive always been city!

Newcastle have been class this season, considering what they have spent and the risky signing of Pardew..... Very nice football from the toon!!

Good to see a few other people interested in some British Football!!!

the_diamond
the_diamond
00:42 Mon 7 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
united4lyf said:
juventus said:

Love the way you have come out as a city fan now they win a few games... - and they say united fans are all for the glory? hmm ''juventus'' i see how much of a loyal fan to Manchester city you are ;-)

Buddy im a Leeds united fan, but i've always had a soft spot for Tottenham Hotspur. Throughout the past 15 years i've supported Leeds & Tottenham. Doesn't mean he isn't a loyal fan.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:57 Mon 7 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
I think most fans have soft spots for other clubs.... Especially other clubs from different countries.

I actually would say AC Milan are my favourite italian team but since being Juve on soccermanager ive started liking them. LOL

Out of the other English Teams my home team ( Chester FC ) i always follow, Also Altrincham where i spent time growing up i follow there progress and being 5 mins from Maine Road was how i became a City Fan!! I also like to see Liverpool doing well beecause of my family that are Liverpool.

So to be fair i have a few soft spots!! lool
_pro__frog_
_pro__frog_
02:07 Mon 7 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
I love keeping up with the prem and watching games at the weekend, although i hope they dont show the reverse fixture of Wigan and Wolves on TV, the DW staduim is so poor and the atmosphere is shocking. It would be better watching a league 2 team lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:24 Mon 7 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
hahahaha so very true. Such a shame because they did so well... But Wigan its more for the rugby isnt it lets be honest.

Off the point slightly i seem to come accross so many Leeds Fans on this site. thought id mention that!! lol!!

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:34 Mon 7 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Arsenal on a comeback!
_pro__frog_
_pro__frog_
09:45 Mon 7 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
juventus said:
Off the point slightly i seem to come accross so many Leeds Fans on this site. thought id mention that!! lol!!

and now we'll move on cause leeds are never getting in the prem anytime soon
fry06
fry06
18:17 Mon 7 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Be back before you
_pro__frog_
_pro__frog_
18:33 Mon 7 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
i doubt it
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post