Individual Leagues (FCL members only)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 15051
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:54 Sun 4 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I have messaged vladimir all of his games and he is now responsible for getting them played. He is reminded regularly of his opponents.

due to time difference he is on early...i saw him browsing, pm'd him asking if hed come online, and he was on within 2 mins to play me. Seems like he will always play to me, aslong as it is before lunchtime gmt.

Yeh he said the same to me too, I regularly message him his opponents to ensure that he knows who he is playing, I also try and message his opponents too to try and make contact with him as if it can be arranged I know he can play it.

And thanks Harry, as always your words are comforting and comical twonk... pmsl!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:34 Sun 4 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
lol no worries
thegreatone7
thegreatone7
17:21 Sun 4 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
im out dont have time to play games sorry
horse10000
horse10000
17:53 Sun 4 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
http://www.funkypool.com/member/staffie_man

Offline for 13 days, how long do players get before they get removed?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:09 Sat 10 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
http://www.funkypool.com/member/staffie_man

Offline for 13 days, how long do players get before they get removed?

3 full fixtures without having completed their games.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:26 Mon 12 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Individuals Announcement

Hello All!

Fixture 5 of the individuals has now been released. I have also released Fixture 6 early as I am getting married this weekend so I will not be around towards the end of the week.

Links for the fixtures are below...

8US: http://funkypoolleagues.weebly.com/fixtures1.html
9US: http://funkypoolleagues.weebly.com/fixtures2.html
8UK: http://funkypoolleagues.weebly.com/fixtures.html

Please can you also ensure that ALL games from fixtures 1 through 4 are also completed, players will be removed and banned if they don't.

Tables and Fixture thread will be updated tomorrow

As always, Good Luck everyone!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:29 Mon 12 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
List of people removed from Individuals

8US

zantetsukenz (as requested)
staffie_man (inactivity)
the_unknown (as requested)
cphaynes (inactivity)

9US

foxy147 (as requested)

8UK

the__priest (behaviour)
vladimir (inactivity)
ripped_rank (deactivated)

Any completed games have had scores removed and all future games are now void.

All players removed are subject to a ban, you can appeal at the start of next season.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:37 Mon 12 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
argh.... 2 of people removed i have all ready beaten....10 points and 12 frame difference knocked off
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:40 Mon 12 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
No opponents ever messaged me about these games, players offline for a week and players messaged when online don't reply to my private messages. This bonus point for playing in a week should be removed. My opponents are making impossible for me to get any!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:12 Tue 13 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hi, I've now left my clan - so does this make me ineligible for the singles comp? Think it does but just double checking.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:37 Tue 13 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
_redherring_ i know it sucks doesn't it, i did ask people to consider their entry carefully but it seems people just like to waste my time

onevisit - i agree, i think i am going to have to scrap it as so many people have left and i am having some trouble getting through to some people, so consider the points scrapped

spin_doctor - you were in a clan at the start of the season so you are free to continue in the league
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:52 Tue 13 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
_redherring_ i know it sucks doesn't it, i did ask people to consider their entry carefully but it seems people just like to waste my time

onevisit - i agree, i think i am going to have to scrap it as so many people have left and i am having some trouble getting through to some people, so consider the points scrapped

spin_doctor - you were in a clan at the start of the season so you are free to continue in the league

Waste your time people circumstances change, I didn't plan on wasting yours or anyone's time but work comes first.
beenjammin
beenjammin
16:21 Wed 21 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I've a couple of questions.
How is it there are people in the fixtures, who aren't participants?

In the participants list, what's the (1) mean, beside select names?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:15 Wed 21 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I've a couple of questions.
How is it there are people in the fixtures, who aren't participants?

In the participants list, what's the (1) mean, beside select names?

I am yet to update the participants lists as there have been a few adjustments to the players. Also the numbers next to peoples names are those whose games have exceeded the deadlines, again to be updated.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:21 Wed 21 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
No opponents ever messaged me about these games, players offline for a week and players messaged when online don't reply to my private messages. This bonus point for playing in a week should be removed. My opponents are making impossible for me to get any!

you aint messaged me either, works both ways
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:43 Wed 21 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  

and the point of this post was?

My point being i've arranged all games I've played so far. Point still stands. Instead of this why not message me or will I have to message you like I have everyone else?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:01 Thu 22 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  

and the point of this post was?

My point being i've arranged all games I've played so far. Point still stands. Instead of this why not message me or will I have to message you like I have everyone else?

i know what u mean mate, i havent had one message for any clan game so far so its not just you
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:03 Thu 22 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Things...

- Tables will be updated later on tonight

- Deadlines on games have been removed as bonus points are now cancelled, but games will still be released weekly

- Can people please get their games played

Thanks!! xx
redalert124
redalert124
20:03 Thu 22 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
pixie who have i left to play in indiviual plese send me list who i have i cant keep up lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:14 Tue 27 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Apologies for stuff not being updated more promptly, I did have them on my to-do list today but as I have explained to some people already Jay is dying of man flu and my little one has a really chesty cough so I have them to look after plus the housework plus the league stuff and I am getting ill too so please be patient with us, I should have everything updated tomorrow.

Life story aside (lol) I hope to get the FCL & the FBL tables updated tomorrow as well as the Individual tables.

Individuals results have been updated onto the fixture pages today and the newly released FBL games have been put onto the website for viewing now.

Again, please bare with me, all shall be updated when I get a spare moment

Cheers
Jem!
Pages: 15051
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Individual Leagues (FCL members only)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.