Funkypool Jokes/Quotes Page

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Fun and Games.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:33 Sat 26 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
My ex wife is suffering from depression. She phoned me the other day and said "i feel like jumping infront of a bus and you're not doing anything to help." so i sent her a timetable
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:36 Sat 26 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
An alkoholic walks into a hardware shop and asks to buy a bottle of meths, the shopkeeper says " I'm not selling you that! I've seen you sitting in the park and I know your an alkie, so you'll just drink it! " the bloke says no! I've just been decorating my flat and I've started my own decorating business and I need it for my work, people won't let me forget I used to be a drunk, I've turned my life around now but no matter what I do, I'll always been known as that drunk alkie! The shopkeeper says I'm so sorry, alright here's your bottle of meths, the bloke says " you haven't got a cold one have you?
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
00:07 Sun 27 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
ratrat said:
My wife has worked as a magician's assistant for years now. I think she has picked up a few tricks.I came home from work early today and she was in the bedroom. She said, "Abracadabra!" and my mate, Dave, came out of the wardrobe, stark naked.Poor bloke must have wondered what the was going on?

If this was facebook *LIKE*
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:14 Sun 27 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
bluenose1872 said:
ratrat said:
My wife has worked as a magician's assistant for years now. I think she has picked up a few tricks.I came home from work early today and she was in the bedroom. She said, "Abracadabra!" and my mate, Dave, came out of the wardrobe, stark naked.Poor bloke must have wondered what the was going on?

If this was facebook *LIKE*

hehe!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:16 Sun 27 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Moved to fun and games.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:24 Sun 27 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
? why ? it says post anything here?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)