smoking ban - good or bad

Viewing forum thread.
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:13 Fri 18 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
thats to stop them thinkin its gd....an if u ask any lil kid if they like it they will saw no (well nearly all lol) thats cuz they aint influenced by ppl sayin its "cool" an all that, doesn't that tell ppl nethin?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:45 Fri 18 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
ANY 1 THAT SMOKES IS A TOTAL LOSER! IT SAYS ON THE PACKET....."SMOKING KILLS" and u still do it! HAHA MAKES ME LAUGH SO HARD!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaHHHHH......soz i knw u get addicted and that....but face it.......save yer self money and hav a long life....im 17.....since i was 5 i sed i will never smoke and i stuck to my word. as for smoking being banned. COURSE IS SHOULD BE. I DNT WANNA PASSIVE SMOKE YOUR DIRTY VIRMIN NICOTINE....AND YEA IT IS TRUE............PASSIVE SMOKEING CAN B WORSE FOR U.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:04 Fri 18 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
smoking sux!! no point in it at all....just a way to kill yourself innit i agree that smoking should b banned in public places should really b banned al together...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:10 Thu 24 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
well at the end of the day i agree that smoking swhould be banned but if some one smokes it doesnt make them a loser a persons life is theres to do what they want with it i do think tho that smoking around those who dont smoke is wrong and i do try my best not to do this
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:56 Thu 24 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
It would be interesting to hear your views on alcohol then. As a study by the goverment into 24 hour licensing suggested drinking is as bad for you as smoking. Also saying that anything more than 4 pints is binge drinking and the list of illnesses from drinking is HUGE!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:33 Fri 25 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
ok, i am a drinker but i am not a smoker

some people say that bannaing cigerettes is good because smokers who are trying to quit wont be tempted by other smokers. but going by this, it means that alcohol should be banned also, because i know recovering alcoholics, and they still go to the pub (for the atmosphere)

the smoking bann is just stupid. no one would enforce it anyway!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:52 Sun 13 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
i h8 smokers i know about 30% of my school smokes and its daft! i wouldnt ban alchohol cos a little bit is fine!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:41 Sun 13 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
I don't believe in a total ban, but in places that serve food and workplaces (not including pubs and clubs) is fine. But you can have smoking rooms and clubs and allow and clubs that don't allow smoking.

Alchole is just as bad, it's an addictive drug like smoking, it's just there is such a large industry and large money income to the gov from it it can never be banned. Although some Spirits have been banned like potato wisky and real Absinth, ... shame !
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:03 Sun 13 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
lol y they nice?!?!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:36 Sun 13 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
tommy, you don't have to post in every single thread!!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:52 Sun 13 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
i sed i dont agree with the smoking ban but i kinda have mixed feelins

marajuana. repored deaths worldwide, 1. and it was then found out that she had also taken a heroin over dose, so it wasnt the weed. harms no one hu doesnt smoke it (unless they moan) non addictive. verdict. NOT LEGAL

ciggerettes. kills hundreds of thousands of people around the world every year, even ppl hu have never smoked before in their life. very addictive. verdict: TOTALLY LEGAL

does this world have no justice?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:21 Sun 13 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
I LOVE YOU
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:56 Sun 13 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
i love smoking, ill never stop but i dont agree that people should suffer my vices, but to ban is too establishment for me, people should have choice (the smokers and the non smokers), yes its bad for you, and its bad for the people who dont smoke, but so is polution (gobal warming), but do the majority of governments do anything to stop the main threats to people? no, there's far too much money involved and people wrapped up in such industry that we allow ourselves to be hypocites. oh dear im ranting, but as an answer to the question...

there should be designated smoking places and free choce for all. now where my cigarette? :)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:09 Mon 14 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
How can you say weed is not addictive? Fair play there have been no deaths, but it is addictive. And I don't believe all the rubbish that it leads onto harder drugs, I know loads of people who smoke green and have never been bothered to try anything else.

The reason it's banned is because no government in history has discovered a way to regulate it and make a nice little profit out of taxes. So it's far easier to just ban it.

mnemosyne ... good last line !
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:33 Mon 14 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
it isnt addictive
supermega
supermega
14:15 Wed 16 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
smokin is good if u dont want too live long
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:37 Wed 16 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
if u want to commit long planned suicide!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:40 Thu 17 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Mislead, prove that it isn't addictive. And the testomony of a few guys you know saying ... "I can stop any time I want "won't help. Find me proof that is believable and I'll take your word on the matter.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:20 Thu 17 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
i dont understand how it cud b so addictive
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:25 Fri 18 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
BAN CIGARETTES !
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

smoking ban - good or bad