smoking ban - good or bad

Viewing forum thread.
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:47 Fri 18 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
BAN CIGGARETTES IN PUBLIC PLACES, IF PPL WANT 2 KILL DEM SELVES LET THEM BUT THERES PPL WHO DNT WANT 2 BREATHE IN SECOND HAND SMOKE, IT IS WORSE FOR U DAN NORMAL SMOKE
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:00 Sun 20 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
goo, you have obviously never smoked marajuana in your life. any one who has knows that it isnt addictive
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:29 Mon 21 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
el diablo, the caps made it all that more convincing lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:25 Tue 22 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well done mislead, that really solved the arguement didn't it. My only condition on you proving to me that it isn't addictive was saying that the words of a guy who does it don't count.

And your only arguement is, from what I can read is basically ... "I do it and I'm not addicted"

"goo, you have obviously never smoked marajuana in your life" Is that a compliment or an insult?

Sorry everyone that I'm going off the beaten track here, but again Mislead, prove it to me !
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:30 Tue 22 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Smoking is BAD, if you dont believe me, search ask jeeves.

(Oops, forgot.. hes a salesman. Type something to him, he will ask you to buy cigarettes!!!!)

USE GOOGLE!

Edited at 16:32 Tue 22/03/05 (GMT)
supermega
supermega
10:39 Wed 23 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
(Post removed by an admin)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:46 Mon 4 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
my m8 tryed to get me to start smoking
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:57 Mon 4 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
smoking in all pubs and clubs has been banned for a year now here in ireland and its worked smoothly despite massive aprehention and doubting beforehand, and as a non-smoker its an absolute delight
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

smoking ban - good or bad

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.