League Discussion Thread...

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19899
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
18:26 Wed 1 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
ipotalot said:
You haven't messaged Ang either, you didn't respond on here because a response happens AFTER a message not days before.
Why would he claim to be the one person in the league who is banned if he wasn't Jay lol come on wakey wakey?!

Ang has not messaged me, if she read this thread she would know i was looking into it!

He could claim to be another person when he is in fact Kev. So no i don't need to wakey wakey.

Seriously if you want the joys of doing league running Lee then by all means take it, i'll hand you it now.

Stop getting on my back at every opportunity and be patient, a day or so is all i ask.
its_me
its_me
18:28 Wed 1 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
i know wot u mean bluenose.

he needs to chill... its not real life
doubted2
doubted2
18:30 Wed 1 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
14. SECOND ACCOUNTS

If you are found having a second account in the league then you will be warned, suspended or banned

from FCL depending on number of offences you may have and the seriousness of the crime.

if this is correct it dosnt need to be explained, if however it isnt correct and is alledged, its still at the leagues discretion
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:33 Wed 1 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
dgeneratio said:
right i got this idea from ab_rfc but i was thinking the same in a nutshell.

Second Accounts

clearly despite the strict approach to second accounts people still do it knowing its wrong, since i want the league as fair as possible im proposing that if anyone is found with a second account from next season will be immediately banned from the league.

naturally i don't have a say for next season so its up to Jay/Jem what happens with that. i will still forward the warnings/suspensions/ban list to Jay and Jem over the weekend in case theres some 10-5 or worse default scores.

i just think the league needs to be stricter with this
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:33 Wed 1 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
dgeneratio said:
another idea i came up with earlier in the season, that you may only compete with one account during the course of a season so if your banned/deactivated (unless its the same account you play on from the first time) or w/e you must wait until the new season.

so for example (this is only example guys so don't be offended if i mention you)

Dex deactivates during the season, goes on white_noise, as we know thats Dex he would miss rest of season

the case with im_crap_adam would be different as he had his banned account reinstated so thats only one account so he can stay.

so generally like the admins do with 1 account per IP would be same here but for league (other family members would be allowed to play).

thoughts?
its_me
its_me
18:34 Wed 1 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
95 percent of players would be banned lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:35 Wed 1 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
avicii
I chose to deactivate because Cobras was coming to an end. Have had no reply from Jay from my message which speaks volumes
Sent about 19 hours ago

He has never denied being kev04 otherwise his message to you would have been along the lines 'I WASN'T KEV04' surely?! and we would be basing our arguments on the fact that he wasn't kev04 rather than kev shouldn't be banned.
Stop getting on your back? only took a 2 second reply that you were looking into it to me or avicii if we hear nothing back and you don't accept personal messages you don't leave any option than this page do you?!
If you don't want to be a league runner don't do it
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:36 Wed 1 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
has he got you both on ignore?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:40 Wed 1 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
dgeneratio said:
dgeneratio said:
another idea i came up with earlier in the season, that you may only compete with one account during the course of a season so if your banned/deactivated (unless its the same account you play on from the first time) or w/e you must wait until the new season.

so for example (this is only example guys so don't be offended if i mention you)

Dex deactivates during the season, goes on white_noise, as we know thats Dex he would miss rest of season

the case with im_crap_adam would be different as he had his banned account reinstated so thats only one account so he can stay.

so generally like the admins do with 1 account per IP would be same here but for league (other family members would be allowed to play).

thoughts?

The problem again is by the time you find out who the new account is then games have been played.
People set up accounts then wait till the month has passed before deactivating their old one.
Dex you can always tell straight away but others keep it quieter
its_me
its_me
18:41 Wed 1 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
i have plenty on ignore.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
18:41 Wed 1 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
You seem to think by the gazillion posts your make that you could do it much better than anyone, im offering you it if you really want it!

I am not going to post a private message on the threads thank you very much but i can kindly tell you he did not even mention the name Kev infact he gave a full initials are "TB" that is all im saying on it, but as you nicely pointed out with the message above, he has no trouble lying about his name to avoid any action that i may take or may have removed from him.

He messaged me one day ago by the way can find it on page four of my inbox, unlike some of the messages i got they were far more important than his, so it has not took me days to reply to him. He has a reply now, but i wish i read your above post before i messaged him haha

For the last time i posted here i was looking into it that should be enough, i do not need to do anything you tell me!

Edited at 16:44 Wed 01/02/12 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:42 Wed 1 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
dgeneratio said:
has he got you both on ignore?

Nope messages were received just had to say 'cheers I will have a decision in a few days.'
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
18:45 Wed 1 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
doubted2 said:
14. SECOND ACCOUNTS

If you are found having a second account in the league then you will be warned, suspended or banned

from FCL depending on number of offences you may have and the seriousness of the crime.

if this is correct it dosnt need to be explained, if however it isnt correct and is alledged, its still at the leagues discretion

Exactly, at the end of the day the league runners decide who gets to play in this event, if anyone creates an event on here like a world cup or certain game type event they decide who gets to play in that and if they dont allow someone to join which im sure happens does it turn into a big debate and decisions to be made, I don't think so. league runners could stop any of us at anytime from playing in the league, its their event.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:46 Wed 1 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
to be honest i messaged jay about the whole incident also and i got a response that clearly said to me "i will look into it during the next few days" im not saying you shouldnt of had a response lee all im saying is that jay clearly posted in league discussion thread about 2 days back that he will look into the situation about banned players in the next couple of days and teams and captains will be notified with his decision ... i dont think there is a need for him to personally reply to you IF he had already made a statement here ?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:46 Wed 1 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
bluenose1872 said:
You seem to think by the gazillion posts your make that you could do it much better than anyone, im offering you it if you really want it!

I am not going to post a private message on the threads thank you very much but i can kindly tell you he did not even mention the name Kev infact he gave a full initials are "TB" that is all im saying on it, but as you nicely pointed out with the message above, he has no trouble lying about his name to avoid any action that i may take or may have removed from him.

He messaged me one day ago by the way can find it on page four of my inbox, unlike some of the messages i got they were far more important than his, so it has not took me days to reply to him. He has a reply now, but i wish i read your above post before i messaged him haha

Jay it doesn't matter if he is Osama Bin Laden, Osama isn't banned from the league and the only person that is banned you have no evidence against so if you just accept that then nothing else matters and you can get on with your oh so important 8 ball arcade games.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:50 Wed 1 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
mattywellie said:
to be honest i messaged jay about the whole incident also and i got a response that clearly said to me "i will look into it during the next few days" im not saying you shouldnt of had a response lee all im saying is that jay clearly posted in league discussion thread about 2 days back that he will look into the situation about banned players in the next couple of days and teams and captains will be notified with his decision ... i dont think there is a need for him to personally reply to you IF he had already made a statement here ?

It's common courtesy and takes 2 seconds matty. It's annoying me cos the simple fact is you can't ban someone with no proof easiest decision ever. There shouldn't be any need for any debate.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
18:51 Wed 1 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
What does 8 ball arcade have to do with this your idiot!

Report me for that please im begging you, your getting on my last nerve. I WILL HAVE A DECISION IN A FEW DAYS! Dont like that then tough cookie either go sit in a smelly little corner and wait or remove yourself from the league, Ang and Avicii will be notified by myself about the decision not you.
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
18:52 Wed 1 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
They don't need to ban anyone, they can just say we don't want them in our event, read my post above.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:56 Wed 1 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
bluenose1872 said:
What does 8 ball arcade have to do with this your idiot!

Report me for that please im begging you, your getting on my last nerve. I WILL HAVE A DECISION IN A FEW DAYS! Dont like that then tough cookie either go sit in a smelly little corner and wait or remove yourself from the league, Ang and Avicii will be notified by myself about the decision not you.

Jay you're like a little toddler throwing his rattle out of the pram yet again.
Why don't you remove yourself from the league with your pathetic little tantrums

'tough cookie either go sit in a smelly little corner'

Seriously you're a grown man, this isn't your league it's everyone's you've just got a major Hitler complex and can't take being questioned.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:59 Wed 1 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
ab_rfc said:
They don't need to ban anyone, they can just say we don't want them in our event, read my post above.

It's not their event alan it's a lot more kev's event than Jay's to be honest he has barely even managed games in the event through the seasons and has been a league runner for 2 minutes.
This is a league that has always been based on the same rules for everyone not one person does what he feels like.
Pages: 19899
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

League Discussion Thread...

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.