League Discussion Thread...

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:53 Tue 3 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Not just saying this but look at the wording of the first one...do you honestly think that people thought that meant it was basically going back to how it was last season?
Option 4 was last seasons rules and 4/44 wanted that yet adding players can only move once changes that in the slightest?
Nobody ever moves twice in a season anyway so no difference lol
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
06:53 Tue 3 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
ipotalot said:
whocares8x8 said:
Agreed. ipotalot just mentioned Snooker Squad a couple of times when it came to this topic. I didn't think I'd poached a player...

You poached 3 of ours in one week lol
Who was it? I'm not denying it lol, just trying to remember.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:54 Tue 3 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I can't remember now either lol ant, aled and someone else the week before we had you in FCL and FBL cos you were scared of us
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
06:55 Tue 3 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
bluenose1872 said:
Seb you never posted on the above vote, you must seem to be happy then . (I may have just started the unhappy scene)
I voted on the first day. I went for the transfer window obviously. Works well on snooker and would work well here. But pool always takes a long time to catch up to our rules...
so maybe in 3 seasons you guys will see the light
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
06:57 Tue 3 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
People reading on here though would have seen the basic option for it, mostly everyone i asked said they understood what the first meant. More than half of the 180+ members in the league like the old way so i don't see the problem in implementing an old rule or two.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:59 Tue 3 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
It says e.g one transfer per season doesn't sound like everyone is free to move as they please like the old rules jay otherwise more than 4 people would have actually voted for the old rules wouldn't they.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
07:02 Tue 3 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I think they were separated enough.
1- Limited number of transfers (ex. 1 transfer per season) with captain's release
2- No transfers at all
3- Transfers during mid-season transfer window
4- Same as option 1, but no limit on transfers (still with captain's release)
5- Free transfers all season.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:04 Tue 3 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
it is not the option i voted for but i see the plus side of this being the new rule...

1) gives people a chance to move if they want to but obviously they must consider their move carefully as you only get ONE move.

2) It stops serial clan hoppers jumping from clan to clan

and 3) it is what the majority have gone for so its going to be implemented next season, like it or not, you guys wanted it to go to poll, it did and now we have a result
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:05 Tue 3 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Look at 1 though seb it just looks like new rules but let one person go if released not the old rules but every player player in the league can only move once.
Would love to know how many people have actually moved clans twice in a season, guarantee it's about one every 3 seasons.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:07 Tue 3 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
ipotalot said:
Look at 1 though seb it just looks like new rules but let one person go if released not the old rules but every player player in the league can only move once.
Would love to know how many people have actually moved clans twice in a season, guarantee it's about one every 3 seasons.

I think many people in the league will find it refreshing having a very small margin of freedom to move if they so wish... most people if treated well will stick with their clans.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
Right, so really we should be combining options 1 and 4, thus giving it even more of an advantage?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
1- Limited number of transfers (ex. 1 transfer per season) with captain's release

That's what people voted for jem you are actually giving them unlimited transfers nothing at all like what is written.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
07:08 Tue 3 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
The "One" move is there to stop the moving around the clans from the same player, i don't see the point your making about it. If a player did that people would be moaning or furious about it. So having it there stops it happening anyway, even if it has not happened before.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:10 Tue 3 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
How are they getting unlimited transfers? Each person has a "free pass" so to speak, up to you whether you use it or not but if you do, tough, you are stuck with that clan.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
Surely you aren't so blind as to see it says 1 transfer per season not every player in the whole league can move once lol it's nothing like 4 it should be in with 2 and 3
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
ORDER ORDER

Like the house of commons here lol
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
07:11 Tue 3 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
diamond_jem said:
Below is the result from the poll, the League Runners have decided to go with the majority vote with a transfer limit of one transfer per player per season.

This is our final decision and the details of new rule will be released in full once it has undergone some fine tuning, so please bear with us.
Just to clarify, it will be a 1 transfer limit, but only with captain's release, yes?
Make sure you include some sort of an appeal option against evil captains when you're wording the rule.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:12 Tue 3 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah Dictators like me u mean seb
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
07:13 Tue 3 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah Seb that is right, and if the evil captain thing did happen then i expect it to be brought to a league runners attention where it will be dealt with .
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:14 Tue 3 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Limited number of transfers (ex. 1 transfer per season) with captain's release

transfer limit of one transfer per player per season.

Can you not spot the difference!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

League Discussion Thread...

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.