League Discussion Thread...

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 123
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
07:14 Tue 3 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
ipotalot said:
not every player in the whole league can move once lol it's nothing like 4 it should be in with 2 and 3
One of us misunderstood the wording.
It is the suggestion that would go back to last season's rule except with the additional limit of only 1 transfer per player per season.

Any player can move a maximum of 1 time throughout the season, if they have the permission of the captain of the clan (captain's release).

What do you think it meant?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
RE: Seb... obviously that will get taken into account when the rules are rewritten, those details are not confirmed yet.

But ideally, in my opinion (not the leagues), I would say yes with captains permission but with an appeals process if the player feels they are being held by an "evil captain"
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
white_noise said:
Yeah Dictators like me u mean seb
lol brilliant
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
07:15 Tue 3 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
ipotalot said:
Limited number of transfers (ex. 1 transfer per season) with captain's release

transfer limit of one transfer per player per season.

Can you not spot the difference!!!!!!!!!!
No lol, that means the same thing, doesn't it?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:16 Tue 3 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Having gone back and checked the wording on the poll, I do not see where ipotalot is getting his "options" from, all the options on the poll are different and clearly explained
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:16 Tue 3 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
People voted for 1 transfer a season as it was worded not 1 transfer per player per season which is unlimited transfers as nobody moves twice anyway.
Hence why 4 people voted for the old rules as they were.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
07:19 Tue 3 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I fail to see the difference. I'm really trying.
The two options are very similar. The only difference is that option 1 limits a player's available transfers to 1 per season, while option 4 does not include this limit.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
07:21 Tue 3 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
One transfer from one clan all season, that would never get implemented into the league. Thats basically what you thought that option one meant.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:21 Tue 3 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
lee how do you know the reasons for people voting for that particular option?

i thought carefully about the wording to be used on this poll and i think i did a fairly good job seperating the options clearly, using ideas people had put forward on this thread

there is nothing wrong with the wording, you just do not like nor accept the majority vote
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:23 Tue 3 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
What i suggest is that if a player wants to leave they submit it to the league runners and there reasons why they want to transfer to another clan. That way if the runners agree that this player should be allowed the move then it over rules the current clan captain.

Just like a transfer tribunal type thing.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:24 Tue 3 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
bluenose1872 said:
One transfer from one clan all season, that would never get implemented into the league. Thats basically what you thought that option one meant.

the wording refers to the individual player, not a clan....

allow a player limited transfers with captains permission e.g. one transfer per season

this quite obviously means a player has 1 move per season with captains permission
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
07:25 Tue 3 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ideally the captain and player can work it out. If they can't, then the player can either accept it and continue with the current clan, or protest to the league, who will then decide.
transfer window is still better
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:27 Tue 3 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Jem if you had thought the wording through properly you wouldn't have changed it when announcing the rules to clarify would you?
It clearly says a limited number of transfers.
There are no limit to transfers in the old rules that is where the wording is mis-leading.
As I said before you can clearly see that nobody preferred the old rules over the new because only 4 people voted for the old rules.
There is no difference in these it's just stupid nobody moves twice in a season and nobody is arguing that they do so why would people think that is what you meant.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:31 Tue 3 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Disagree Seb

When i asked hoolahoop to join wolf pack last season and he agreed craig basically banished him from playing matches and refused to release knowing he wanted to join us...it was seasons end when he actually got to join.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
07:31 Tue 3 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
The rule does need tweaking anyway, i would like to throw my idea out there just now and see what people think.

As people know currently this season there is 5 fixture sets through out the season, 5 new clans want to join hopefully next season. So the below suggestion could change due to the fixture sets being increased if all new teams do make it in.

Suggestion/Idea...

Player(s) who wish to change there clan in the new season can move to another clan (Captain Permission) but this transfer to another clan can only be made until the release of the third fixture set! (Basically you cant move on the deadline day of the second set at midnight)

Thats all i have in my head right now.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:34 Tue 3 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I didnt change any wording?

This isnt about old rules, this is about a new rule that has been voted in using a poll at the request of league members.

The wording is absolutely fine, if it was that hard to understand then people should have asked what it meant or said something before.

And what is this moving twice in a season thing all about?
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
07:34 Tue 3 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
white_noise said:
Disagree Seb

When i asked hoolahoop to join wolf pack last season and he agreed craig basically banished him from playing matches and refused to release knowing he wanted to join us...it was seasons end when he actually got to join.
Yeah, under the new rules, hoolahoop could go to league runners and ask for a ruling. The league runners would then determine if the "evil captain" situation exists- if it does, then he is free to go.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:35 Tue 3 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
whocares8x8 said:
I think they were separated enough.
1- Limited number of transfers (ex. 1 transfer per season) with captain's release
2- No transfers at all
3- Transfers during mid-season transfer window
4- Same as option 1, but no limit on transfers (still with captain's release)
5- Free transfers all season.

Is that not the way the options were worded then jem?
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
07:36 Tue 3 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
ipotalot said:
It clearly says a limited number of transfers.
Wait, so are you interpreting this as saying that a single transfer overall is allowed each season? Or a single transfer per clan?

If so, that suggestion was never brought up and never discussed, basically because it makes no sense. The options are quite clear and only reflect everything that was previously discussed.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
07:37 Tue 3 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
ipotalot said:
whocares8x8 said:
I think they were separated enough.
1- Limited number of transfers (ex. 1 transfer per season) with captain's release
2- No transfers at all
3- Transfers during mid-season transfer window
4- Same as option 1, but no limit on transfers (still with captain's release)
5- Free transfers all season.

Is that not the way the options were worded then jem?
No, that was me summarizing them.
Pages: 123
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

League Discussion Thread...

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.