League Discussion Thread...

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19394
doubted2
doubted2
12:59 Tue 31 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
dgen i totally agree

shouldve been in from the start...............
lethal_lures
lethal_lures
13:05 Tue 31 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
kev04 if u see this, message me m8 its pete (me_again)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:06 Tue 31 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
another idea i came up with earlier in the season, that you may only compete with one account during the course of a season so if your banned/deactivated (unless its the same account you play on from the first time) or w/e you must wait until the new season.

so for example (this is only example guys so don't be offended if i mention you)

Dex deactivates during the season, goes on white_noise, as we know thats Dex he would miss rest of season

the case with im_crap_adam would be different as he had his banned account reinstated so thats only one account so he can stay.

so generally like the admins do with 1 account per IP would be same here but for league (other family members would be allowed to play).

thoughts?
lethal_lures
lethal_lures
13:11 Tue 31 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
i dont like the other family members can play as anyone could play that game, say 3 people in the household play this game, 2 r average 1 is world class, what is stopping that 1 guy who is world class playing all 3 games??
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:13 Tue 31 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
there isn't but if that does happen then would be treated as a second account and all 3 would be banned.
lethal_lures
lethal_lures
13:15 Tue 31 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
unfortunatly u can't tell who it is playing at athe other end lol
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:18 Tue 31 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
true but thats always a loophole, even for the admin staff.

one way round it would be is if a league runner was a Moderator, it would still happen but maybe not as much?
lethal_lures
lethal_lures
13:22 Tue 31 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
i dunno m8, thankfully its not a major problem.
lethal_lures
lethal_lures
13:23 Tue 31 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
but i do think, that if there is other family memebers playing they shud be in seperate clans.
rapid_pot
rapid_pot
13:52 Tue 31 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
For those who were discussing it, the reason I moved to MVP was not because they are the best, but because on snooker I am in a clan with damien, lyle, Michael, lee and now Tyler as well, and there is a great atmosphere and quality banter there that I don't see in any other clan. Because most of snooker squad are mainly on snooker, not a lot happens clanwise. Saying that, snooker squad are a terrific clan and I'm sure they will do extremely well in div 1 where they belong!
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
13:56 Tue 31 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
rapid_pot said:
but because on snooker I am in a clan with damien, lyle, Michael, lee and now Tyler as well
Tyler joined MVP after you. More importantly, why are you in their clan on snooker? Oh, because you left us there too.
Having said that, everyone is free to choose their own clan and shouldn't have to justify any move. Although a little guilt-tripping never hurt anyone
Over/under on the 250 point difference between first and second next season?

edit: make it 300. MVP have 8 of the top 12 in the Golden Cue table now...

Edited at 12:05 Tue 31/01/12 (GMT)
rapid_pot
rapid_pot
14:05 Tue 31 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
whocares8x8 said:
rapid_pot said:
but because on snooker I am in a clan with damien, lyle, Michael, lee and now Tyler as well
Tyler joined MVP after you. More importantly, why are you in their clan on snooker? Oh, because you left us there too.
Having said that, everyone is free to choose their own clan and shouldn't get slated for it. Although a little guilt-tripping never hurt anyone
Over/under on the 250 point difference between first and second next season?

That's why i said "and now Tyler as well" . Besides, the D&C I left wasn't the one I joined. Hopefully I can learn a bit in MVP though, maybe someone can teach me how to golden break in 8 ball games!
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
14:07 Tue 31 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
True, the D&C you left went on to win the next season
rapid_pot
rapid_pot
14:11 Tue 31 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
whocares8x8 said:

For which you have me leaving to thank! Where's my thank you cookie .
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:14 Tue 31 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
whocares8x8 said:

does that mean MVP won't win 6 in a row now?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:15 Tue 31 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Two issues here....

Firstly any Pool Event (which both the FCL and FBL are) can exclude anyone they want to from taking part at any time, and for any reason, as long as there are no site rules or forum posting rules broken in doing so.

And secondly trust the site to take action, where there are grounds to, by using 'Contact Us' to report any concerns of rule breaking.

And that pretty much covers everything. There's certainly no need to discuss bringing in any formal rules that cannot be enforced.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:15 Tue 31 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
rapid_pot said:
. Hopefully I can learn a bit in MVP though, maybe someone can teach me how to golden break in 8 ball games!

UK is pretty easy (outline cursor works best), US i had a good breakoff then arcade got brought in and the US table was made smaller, so now i have to experiment

Edited at 12:19 Tue 31/01/12 (GMT)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:18 Tue 31 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
chris said:

And that pretty much covers everything. There's certainly no need to discuss bringing in any formal rules that cannot be enforced.

its like i mentioned to matty yesterday, if i entered the league with 2 accounts knowing its wrong you wouldn't want be banned from the league?

i tried to make it strict by issuing warnings, to some extent it worked but we need to make people think not to use second accounts in the league right now theres hardly any punishment for it.

whocares8x8
whocares8x8
14:22 Tue 31 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
dgeneratio said:
whocares8x8 said:

lol no. MVP is much stronger than FSE.

Any takers on the over/under 300?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:23 Tue 31 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
whocares8x8 said:
dgeneratio said:
whocares8x8 said:

lol no. MVP is much stronger than FSE.

well yes but adam is joining them and with mr 0-5 there who knows
Pages: 19394
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

League Discussion Thread...

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.