FCL Signups Thread

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 123
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:24 Sun 30 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
FCL Season 19 Sign Ups

Sign up is now open for business. If you could copy and paste clan name on to the bottom of the last clan that signed up. Please don't be a child and start re-ordering the list as it does not matter what team is where as it is sign ups!

Clans In

- The Professionals
- Mouseketeers
- Vipers
- Chips n' Gravy
-
-
-
-
-
-

Clans that have not got the minimum amount of players needed (check FCL rules on website for the number) can still be added to the list above but if you have not got enough players before the pre season starts then you will be removed. By signing up you will be accepting any decisions made by league staff (Myself) in the future of the league, be this player bannings or decisions made at my discretion that find their way to the forum,

Thank you.
Head League Runner (Jay)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:26 Sun 30 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
FCL Season 19 Sign Ups

Sign up is now open for business. If you could copy and paste clan name on to the bottom of the last clan that signed up. Please don't be a child and start re-ordering the list as it does not matter what team is where as it is sign ups!

Clans In

- The Professionals
- Mouseketeers
- Vipers
- Unbeatables
-
-
-
-
-
-
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
16:28 Sun 30 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
FCL Season 19 Sign Ups

Clans In

- The Professionals
- Mouseketeers
- Vipers
- Chips n' Gravy
- Unbeatables
-
-
-
-
-

Clans that have not got the minimum amount of players needed (check FCL rules on website for the number) can still be added to the list above but if you have not got enough players before the pre season starts then you will be removed. By signing up you will be accepting any decisions made by league staff (Myself) in the future of the league, be this player bannings or decisions made at my discretion that find their way to the forum,

Thank you.
Head League Runner (Jay)
huts24
huts24
17:03 Sun 30 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
FCL Season 19 Sign Ups

Clans In

- The Professionals
- Mouseketeers
- Vipers
- Chips n' Gravy
- Unbeatables
- Elite Force
-
-
-
-

Thank you.
Head League Runner (Jay)
cke1982
cke1982
17:07 Sun 30 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
underdogs
cke1982
cke1982
17:09 Sun 30 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
FCL Season 19 Sign Ups

Clans In

- The Professionals
- Mouseketeers
- Vipers
- Chips n' Gravy
- Unbeatables
- Elite Force
- underdogs
-
-
-

Thank you.
Head League Runner (Jay)
erigert
erigert
17:33 Sun 30 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
FCL Season 19 Sign Ups

Clans In

- The Professionals
- Mouseketeers
- Vipers
- Chips n' Gravy
- Unbeatables
- Elite Force
- underdogs
- Uprising
-
-

Thank you.
Head League Runner (Jay)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:52 Sun 30 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
FCL Season 19 Sign Ups

Clans In

- The Professionals
- Mouseketeers
- Vipers
- Chips n' Gravy
- Unbeatables
- Elite Force
- underdogs
- Uprising
- Snooker Squad
-

Thank you.
Head League Runner (Jay)
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
22:56 Sun 30 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
FCL Season 19 Sign Ups

Clans In

- The Professionals
- Mouseketeers
- Vipers
- Chips n' Gravy
- Unbeatables
- Elite Force
- Underdogs
- Uprising
- Snooker Squad
-
-
-
-

Thank you.
Head League Runner (Jay)
skunkyfool
skunkyfool
02:17 Mon 31 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
FCL Season 19 Sign Ups

Clans In

- The Professionals
- Mouseketeers
- Vipers
- Uprising
-
-
-
-
-
-

Thank you.
Head League Runner (Jay)
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
02:42 Mon 31 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Stu, Uprising had been entered already on my above post (erigert did it i think)
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
02:43 Mon 31 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
FCL Season 19 Sign Ups

Clans In

- The Professionals
- Mouseketeers
- Vipers
- Chips n' Gravy
- Unbeatables
- Elite Force
- Underdogs
- Uprising
- Snooker Squad
-
-
-
-

Thank you.
Head League Runner (Jay)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:59 Mon 31 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Legend Killers
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
03:04 Mon 31 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
FCL Season 19 Sign Ups

Clans In

- The Professionals
- Mouseketeers
- Vipers
- Chips n' Gravy
- Unbeatables
- Elite Force
- Underdogs
- Uprising
- Snooker Squad
- Legend Killers
-
-
-

Thank you.
Head League Runner (Jay)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:05 Mon 31 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
FCL Season 19 Sign Ups

Clans In

- The Professionals
- Mouseketeers
- Vipers
- Chips n' Gravy
- Unbeatables
- Elite Force
- Underdogs
- Uprising
- Snooker Squad
- Legend Killers
- The Sinners
-
-

Thank you.
Head League Runner (Jay)
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
20:06 Mon 31 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
FCL Season 19 Sign Ups

Clans In

- The Professionals
- Mouseketeers
- Vipers
- Chips n' Gravy
- Unbeatables
- Elite Force
- Underdogs
- Uprising
- Snooker Squad
- Legend Killers
- The Sinners
- Fighting Eagles
-

Thank you.
Head League Runner (Jay)
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
17:10 Wed 9 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
As some of you are aware Staff are setting up a new league , from what i understand it is going to be released and out soon.

I want to put this straight to all clans and members, i am not fussed about the new league expect maybe the format which i will not announce as it is not my place to do so.

I do how ever need to know what clans are staying in this league for the new season and i need to know as soon as possible please. I don't want to end up making up the pre season games to then find out a clan wants to back out at the last minute. I don't hold grudges as some people know so i would appreciate that you let me know soon as possible so i know what numbers i have for the new season.

Thanks all.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:23 Wed 9 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Chips are still in.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
17:24 Wed 9 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
FCL Season 19 Sign Ups

Clans In

- The Professionals
- Mouseketeers
- Vipers
- Chips n' Gravy
- Unbeatables
- Elite Force
- Underdogs
- Uprising
- Snooker Squad
- Legend Killers
- The Sinners
- Fighting Eagles
-

Clans in bold are ones that have stated they want to stay in the league and the other new one (if they choose to play in it)

Thank you.
Head League Runner (Jay)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:54 Wed 9 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
yeah Unbeatables still in
Pages: 123
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FCL Signups Thread

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.